Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Tenshi looked at Kess, "Nice to see you to sweetie", he said joking now leaving his side, he remembered Keliah apologizing and turned towards her, "Yeah, its alright, but now I'm gonna need some new cloths, walking around with torn pants and no shirt is gonna make me seem homeless or poor, which I am not", he stated talking to himself rather but those around him could hear him as he was talking to everyone.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 pm

"Your such a pain, Tenshi. Your just jealous you don't have a girlfriend." Riko mocked, growling at him with a firey glare. Her hands glowed red with a big sandball in the palm, growing diamonds out of it.

((Sorry... my fingers go to fast))

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:03 pm

(A sand or diamond ball. Not fire, and I'll be right back. Making some gold transactions.)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:09 pm

(Okay, cool. And Back finally.)

Kessaris looked up at Tenshi shook his head. "That guy...anyway, Riko calm down. Save the energy that I gave you for something useful." Kessaris stands shakily, looking at the two. "When Keliah gets up, we'll continue on to Tenshu to get Tenshi some clothes. He looks like...well, a bum." he smiled meaning no harm, but it was true. He was bummy.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Morganna breathed a sigh of relief when Keliah woke up. She watched as she apologized to Tenshi and began to tear up. She stood, walking next to her friend, placing an arm around her. "It's all alright," she said supportively. "No permanent damage to anyone. And look...in the long run, if it hadn't happened, Riko might not have been healed."

~~~~

~Yes...just walk straight on through~ Samara said to Decia. She felt Lunia pull closer to her, and she hugged her tighter. "It's alright sweetie. Decia is coming to help you," she assured her.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Riko calmed down, standing up and letting the sand fall a part. "Fine..." She said softly, crossing her arms. In her healing her hair took a slight change and turned black with a white streak that feel over her grey eyes.

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Tenshi turned back to riko, "Now what would give you that dumb thought?", he questioned for he wasn't jealous one bit, "It was a joke and if you couldn't take it then deal with it your own way", he stated as he walked away from the group with Neko by his side, and Neko looking up at him due to the fact that he sensed him becoming something else than a human. He was several feet away from the others and was petting Neko's head for he began to think about the transformation that has just bvegan, he knew that this was what his father had talked about and he wanted to be able to go into freely but still he pondered on it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 pm

(Okay, I brought two new suits. Yay. Broke me though. lol.)

"Okay, enough. Let's just get along for now. After we find what ever is in your city, if it's there, then we'll be on our way. Sheesh." Kessaris looked over to Tenshi, then to Riko. "C'mon. As long as you have me, you have everything." he looks around, then to the sky. "Great. Hey guys, I'm going to go ahead. When Keliah wakes up, bring her. Or someone carry her with us." Kessaris slowly realized that he was becoming a leader as well as maturing only by bits.

~~~

"Okay. Right through." Decia looked at the portal, see Samara on the other side. She places her hands on her temples then shoots them foward focusing on nothing but the portal. "Okay....mind over matter! Yaaahhh!" She runs through it, appearing on the other side and falls over the bed beside Samara. Her face was in the pillow before she turns over. "Sorry about that. Now, what seems to be the problem here? And where's Nephilis?"

(New color for Decia.)

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:38 pm

"Alright..." Riko caught up with Kessaris. "I know I have you but that doesn't seem rational..." She said softly, sighing a little, shaking her head.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:45 pm

((lol...I spent over $150 at the mall today so don't feel bad D XD))

Samara chuckled. "It takes a little getting used to," she said. "But thank you so much for coming. Little Lunia here has been having some pains in her chest. I think it has something to do with the fact that she recently went mute. She tries to talk, but it won't come out. And Nephilis is in the shower at the moment."

Morganna looked over at Tenshi, seeing he was upset. She looked over at Keliah and helped Riko pick her up. "She really is," she chuckled. "I think we need to feed her more," she added with a giggle.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Tenshi noticed the others walking off and heard what Kess said, he got up and decided to walk towards Kess in order to question him, "You can place her on Neko's back", he stated seeing that everyone would need there strenght, and then caught up to Kess as Neko walked near Morganna in order to place her on his back, "And what is it that we are looking for?", he questioned.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Morganna helped place Keliah on Neko's back. "Thanks," she said sincerely to Tenshi. "Are you alright?" she asked, referring to both phyiscally and emotionally, especially after him beginning to walk off before.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Tenshi slowed his pace so he was walking behind Morganna and Neko, "Yes I am fine", he replied on both accounts of the question, "Are you?", he said as he remembered Keliah forcing her back when she tried to stop her.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Morganna gave him a gentle smile and nodded. "Yes...I'm alright. Just worried about Keliah," she said. She took her knapsack off her back and dug around for a moment as they walked. A moment later, she withdrew a rather nice looking black cloak. "Here...you can borrow this until we get to Tenshu if you like," she said, knowing he was worried about being half-clothed.

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Ricky rolled his eyes he wasn't sure which group was going to be more flirty Morgana and Tenshi or Kessaris and Riko. He sighed and ran to catch up with Riko and Kessaris. "Hey wait up" He said. He caught up with them. "Hope I'm not interupting anything." He said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games