Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica could feel her thoughts fading slowly as she stood wrapped up in Hunters arms. A cool wind blew through her hair and she shivered lightly. The cold always helped her bite back tears. Crazy as it sounds, it felt as though the chilly night air froze them inside of her. She could hold it together for another day. "Actually, I'm used to being cold. I used to sit out on my roof in the midst of the night. After..." She cleared her throat and buried her head against his chest. "After Daddy would go on his rampages the night air felt good." She sighed, "But that was then. This is now. Wanna head back home?" Veronica looked into his blue eyes again.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:56 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter stroked her hair when she burried her face in his chest. He felt his anger against this man growing and his eyes held a faint red tint to them as he looked into Veronicas. He wished he could have been there to prevent what had happened to her before. "Yeah, lets head home." He lifted her up easily and walked slowly, never letting his eyes leave hers. He felt such uncontrolable love for the small fragile girl in his arms.

llSorry I took so long, my brother was trying to get me to make the Yak sound. >.> It's a really funny/embarassing I came up with one day. redface ll

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 pm

||Sorry that I was gone! Just a heads up: I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go to karate, so I have to get off soon. This might be my last post before I leave.||

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Ravin laughed bitterly. "And yet you always want me. I don't believe that's healthy, for either me or you." She paused, listening to his whispered words. She blushed red. "Dylan, you don't know who I am. You know nothing about me. I don't know you. There's barely any time to learn. To me, years are like...like minutes. They fly by so fast it isn't even funny."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica could feel his heart against her head. When she looked up into Hunters blue eyes they had a tint of red in them. It was actually quiet beautiful. It made his eyes pop out even more. She nodded and let him lift her into the air. She was suprised he wasn't more shocked at her response to sex. Veronica had almost been a victim of rape and usually girls rejected sex after something like that. That was one reason she never wanted to tell guys, especially, about her Daddy. For whatever reason, sex has always been her escape. It was something that took her away from her life for a few moments and made her content.

Hunters eyes were locked with Veronica's the whole way home. She hardly blinked for the first time, ever. When they finally made it home she jumped out of his arms and smiled at him, trying to lighten the mood. She was half sure that she knew her way enough to make it back to his room. A small, devious plan formed in her mind. She turned and ran up the stairs, wanting him to chase her. It was a game she played when she was really little, before her Daddy got addicted. It made her feel like a kid again to just run, and not being actually running away from someone or something. But to be running towards something. She smiled back at him, seeing if he was catching on or not.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 pm

||haha tis okay!? how olds your brother?||
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan gulped. He had no clue what to say. Dylan, you don't know who I am. You know nothing about me. I don't know you. There's barely any time to learn. To me, years are like...like minutes. They fly by so fast it isn't even funny. He looked acrossed his room. "I..." His voice broke. She was right. He didn't know her, and Ravin didn't know him. "Why do I feel so strongly for you then Ravin?" He kept his gaze straight ahead. "Its not purely physical. This... whatever I'm feeling I've never felt before. I'd do anything for you. Whether I know you or not. I love you. thats all I know." Dylans gaze remained on the far away wall.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica wriggles easily out of his arms and smiled at him. Then she ran up the stairs. He tilted his head slightly as she paused at the top looked back to smile at him again. She wanted him to... chase her? A small grin formed on his face and he took the stairs two at a time and paused halfway up to growl playfully.

llToo old, I let him live to long >.< Nah, he is fifteen and a pain||
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:36 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica saw Hunter finally catch on and take off after her. He growled playfully at her half way up the stairs and she giggled. Then her feet starting moving, she took off down a hallway. She knew there was no way in gods good grace that she could out run him but it was fun trying. She turned down another hallway, completely losing herself. But Veronica didn't stop running. She giggled playfully and paused for a moment, listening for him. Upon realizing that he could move without a sound she took off again, climbing another staircase.

||haha! i know whatcha mean.||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:02 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched her run off and waited a moment, listening for where she was at then ran after her. Keeping his pace even with hers he followed her as she turned. Then she stopped for a brief moment and took off again. He had no idea where she thought she was running to, he didn't care. Just enjoyed the game they played. He followed her up the stairs, keeping her within in sight.

||Sorry for not PMing you back, my iPod is on the fritz. But I did comment in your journal ^^||
||For the third friggin time I am going to try to post!!!! gonk ||
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 pm

||Wow, my iPod isn't the only thing fritzing out. Total server fritz. Was I the only one that happened too?||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 pm

||agh! it didn't post! :s rewriting.||
||no you're not. it pissed me off :s lol||
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:36 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled then turned around. She half expected him to leap at her and knock her to the ground, smothering her with kisses. But he was nowhere in sight. She totally expected him to have caught up with her by now. "You're going slow on purpose!" She yelled at him, knowing he'd hear. She peeked around the corner, looking down the stairs. She stuck her tongue out at the blonde boy and turned around the corner. She knew full well she couldn't hide for long but she was tired from running up the huge stair case and getting lost.

Veronica was sitting on a chair, looking out the window at the night sky. She had one leg crossed over the other and she was catching her breath.

||stupy gaia... died..||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

You're going slow on purpose! Then her pretty face peeked around the corner and she stuck her young out at him. He laughed quietly and listened, she has stopped running. He assumed she was catching her breath, he coils hear her panting slightly and her heart rate was accelerated. "Awwww, but I thought you wanted me to chase you?" he called teasingly. Hunter was up the stairs in a flash and standing in front of her.

||OMG!!! Another server fritz?!?! Argh!!||

||P.S. What do you think of my siggy? It for my soiciology class ^^ I can't wait see the reactions. It's to see how society in general takes the bashing of a major icon. ||
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:24 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica had almost caught her breath when it was knocked out of her from shock. She lept from her seat when Hunter appeared infront of her. Awwww, but I thought you wanted me to chase you? She shoved him playfully and crossed her arms. "But it was what happened when you caught me that I was looking forward to." She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him again. She turned to look out the window again, it was so peaceful.

||well that was like hell||
||gasp! you horrid person! jus'kidding.||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She shoved him playfully and he put a hand over his heart like he was wounded. But it was what happened when you caught me that I was looking forward too. He raised an eybrow and mimiced her by crossing his over his chest. He tapped his foot "And what exactly were you expecting when I caught you Ms. Milton?" Hunter replied in a severe tone although he was laughing inside.

||Tee-hee I can't wait to document my results ^^||
||And sorry I took so long I had to vacuum >.<||
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games