Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:14 am
Sentiga sighed and looked to him *You do realize i know u have guns, knives, daggers, swords made of things other than metal?* she said as she tapped on hte gun and a swishing sound came out *water gun, have your fun* she rhymed then turned and her tail hit him in the face and she walked away.

Dracoso stroked her hair and looked into her eyes *do u need to sleep sis? ill make sure to take care of u and watch over you my sweet little angel* she smiled and hugged her close  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:18 am
"Sleep sounds nice," Mia mumbled into his shoulder as her eyes drooped even farther.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:18 am
He sighed. "Good think I keep more knives upstairs in my room." He walked upstairs and put a few knives in his pocket just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am
((Be right back. I'm going to go take a shower.))  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 am
Sentiga popped out of his wall and looked to him *If u keep this up ur just gonna damn him to mine for good* she smiles and taps u on the head *well then i guess if i a blessing wont help then a curse will* she then put her hands behind her and twisted around, then jumped on his head and purred, then leaped off and did a front flip to turn around and put a cross at him *For the rest of your days, for the rest of nights, u will find using knives, only works for your fights, if u try to cause harm, to only your own, u will find them burning, you to the bone* she said, then smiled and stood up. *from now on if u touch anything to hurt yourself it will feel like your body is melting off* she winked *oh and i dont mean it will actually burn u, itll just feel like it* and she slipped away.

Dracoso hugged Mia close and then laid her down in bed, he put his forehead to hers and gently drifted to sleep, their dreams linked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 am
He sighed. "Whatever."  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:56 am
Mia looked all about the darkness and found nothing. She heard a voice, not the girls but someone different laughing. It was a deep and dark laugh which freaked her out. She curled up into a ball, figuring that was the best position to be at for the monster not to get her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 am
Dracoso quietly walks into her dream and over to her, he strokes her hand and kisses her on the cheek *its alright sweet sis, im right here for u* he gently lifts up her chin so she can see him and he kisses her on the forehead *now u stay here, this time im ready* he says firmly, then stands up and puts a hand out. a large hilt begins to unravel in mid air, following by a large two-handed sword make of a clear blue and white material. he stabs it into the ground around him, creating a web out from where he is which spread out 100 meters from him. he leans onto the blade with his sister right behind him and a large thick barrier appears around her, also on the ground under her.  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:11 am
Mia watches Dracos in amazement and sits their motionless.

The monster stopped laughing and two claws seem to appear out of mid air pointing at Dracos. "You can never get me," he said, a smile in his tone. "Never," his claws disappear suddenly and then reappear right above Mia's head picking her up by the braids. He twirled her around, "forgot to seal it in one area," The voice said and threw Mia across the room.

Mia screamed, as she felt her hair almost being ripped out of her roots. Then she was flying and fell with a heavy fall, breaking some bones as she did so. "Such a very, very, naughty girl," the voice said and its claws vanished into thin air; the voice laughing jollily away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:17 am
*wrong move* Dracoso says coldly, all emotion drained. there is a large flash and one line of the web shines at light speed, a slice goes through the air and Dracoso reappears with his sword held high, both claws fall down in pieces, spurting blood everywhere. another flash along the web and Dracoso catches Mia, then gently puts her down. he puts a seal on her forehead and then taps it twice. it glows and goes into her forehead as he turns back. *and you're time is already done* He says as the web flashes again, disappearing into the air, a second later the demon comes crashing down into the ground, skewered through its upper back by his sword straight with Dracoso holding it into the ground. *Secto Sentian!* Dracoso yells, a large blast of energy explodes from his sword, paralyzing the demon painfully and powerfully into the ground, he bends down and says emotionlessly to him *Dont try to move, this web i use to travel on will split your body into a thousand pieces and put them back together* he twists his sword and another paralyzing flash lays over the first and takes form *and not the way they started* he snarls at the demon. *ah and if u try to get up, this sword will send you to each edge of the universe, and i dont mean together* he says, biting off the end  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 am
[[still not approved. DX SWEET!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:04 am
((Oh my Goddess... You people like are all on the opposite side of the world, huh?))

Elli drifted into a dreamless sleep in the kitchen her head on the table. She was exauted and was thankful for a break.  

byakuya_legend

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 am
I See Clearly Now

Clarity Marllet meandered along the slaves' quarters in the Mael Mansion before coming across the main kitchen's entrance. She moved dazedly, in a half-asleep state. She didn't dare let Wonderland take control. Not that anything, really, could keep Wonderland away. It was everywhere and nowhere all at once. There was no escape.

Eyes half-closed, Clarity pushed open the kitchen door and stumbled inside. She moved towards the knife drawer and pulled it open until all the contents fell to the floor with a clatter.

[[Well, I'm on the US's West Coast as is bull. Would that be the other side fo the world for you?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:34 am
(Well kinda... It is more like a forth.)

Elli heard the noise, and woke up, a small squeak escaping her mouth she gazed over at Clarity, and stumbled over to her. "Hey," she said, rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing. Knifes arent toys you know."  

byakuya_legend

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:48 am
I See Clearly Now

Clarity knelt down in the pile of discarded knives, somehow managing to not stab herself, though she wasn't doing much to avoid the blades. Still half-asleep, she began to pick up the knives and arrange them by blade size and function.

"Knives are fun, knives are good," Clarity mumbled, her words taking on the sing-songy lilt of a nursery rhyme, though the subject matter itself would never be found in a children's book. She didn't seem to notice that Elli was there.

[[GAH! I must depart soon! *emotear*]]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces