Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:06 am
doppleDanish begrudgingly handed seventeen small coins over to a grinning plushie.
"Last time I bet against the house," he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm
the cup bowed and left the room waiting to become the strongest drink again

the grinning plushie accepted the coins with a cheer

danish laughed
"its always intresting in the plushie palace!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 pm
Arella just gave the strongest drink in the house a look that said 'just-you-watch,-I'm-gonna-drink-you-later'. And she did it, too. About five minutes later, Arella tackled it and drunk it of her own free will. "Well, that was pretty good!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:38 pm
Li and his new found vampiress entered the bar. Li was a little scummy by all accounts but the vampiress in dark leather and sensual curves was an almost opposite by comparison. When they arrived he quickly collapsed onto the floor. "I fell..."  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:54 pm
Vi sighed but held her tongue the poor thing was deprived of food. She set her things down and picked up the kid in both her arms. Bringing him over to a booth she sat him down and told him to stay still.

She went back to the main door and gathered her bags. On the way back to the booth she had chosen for them to eat at- Vi caught a waitress by the arm. "I need lots of food for that young man there. If you could get that asap, i would greatly appreciate it." Vi said gently as she flashed her fangs to drive her point home.

She returned to the booth once the waitress had scampered off to the back room where the cooks were. After placing her things down on the seat next to her, vi took a seat across from the boy. "Now just relax food should be here soon enough."

fifteen minutes passed before the waitress came back out with several plates of food- balancing on her arms. She placed a bowl of hearty soup, a thick sandwich complete with french fries, a small steak and some cooked veggies. After that she brought out a glass of water, a glass of soda pop, and a glass of milk to accompany the meal.

"Thank you very much.." Vi said to the girl who smiled nervously before she went back to serving others in the pub.

Vi turned to the boy. "Now eat but be careful... take your time. But please eat all you want." She said gently.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:58 pm
He listened to the directions carefully she told him to eat slowly. HE tried to come up for some definition of slowly. He took a French fry and dipped it in ketchup before biting into it. Then the took another individual French fry and slowly dragged it over to his mouth. You could see everything could be taken quite literaly by him. She would have to tell him to stop eating to or his stomach might burst. He took a small bite of the sandwich his lips squirming he hated ham sandwiches. But she had told him to eat it. Thats all that mattered.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:26 pm
Vi watched painfully how literally the boy had taken her words. She shook her head and ran her hand through her hair before she spoke.

"You dont have to eat the ham sandwich if you dont want to. And you can eat a little faster then that if you wish." She said trying more carefully to choose the right words that would get the boy to eat- without having him choke down his food. And yet to get him to eat fast enough so that they werent there for an eternity.

As she watched the boy her own eyes drifted to his neck. Subconsciously she licked her lips as she watched his pulse beat just beneath his skin.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Li put the sandwich down. "Do you not want me to eat the ham sandwich?" He said eating a little faster than that but not my much. Still a little sub normal." He looked at her confusedly. He didn't have wants or desires really there was what she told him to do and that was all. almost as if he was a zombie. He had almost no personality, conscious thoughts, or anything like that.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:07 pm
"I want you to do whatever you want to do." Vi sighed then she looked into the boys eyes. She contemplated something before she spoke.

"Dont eat the ham sandwich. Eat the other stuff in front of you first. In the meantime i want to ask you some questions, only answer them when you dont have food in your mouth." Vi said gently.

"Alright now... when you were little what did you want the most?" Vi asked him, she was trying to occupy her mind- while suppressing her bloodlust. She also wanted to get to know the kid, so she could better grasp how he had become like this... so emotionless and literal.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:55 pm
He wished he could do whatever he wanted to do but he hadn't had free will in a long time. He simply did not know how to make choices. when there was two things in front of them, two items of food for instance he would eat what was closest. If he was told to eat at all. "I used to do puzzles. I've completed about 1,270 books of puzzles." He said eating something else now that he liked more. "I ran out of volume sets but my mother always used to give me more. I'm good at puzzles. I did them when I was a kid. I did that and I read lots of books, I can quote any passage I like." His mind was developed differently. his cerebral cortex and memory sections were overly developed and refined, swollen too. but his personality and homeostasis sections were damaged somehow.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:06 pm
"Hm... alright then kiddo. Do you have a name?" Vi inquired gently. She made a note on how the boy operated, but even while she thought she knew the basics of him- it would take some time to get used him.

As she waited for the boys answer she caught the waitress once again and asked her for a glass of bloodwine. It wasnt much but it least it mimicked blood- it would sustain her for now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:09 pm
"I do have a name." He said eating more his stomach started to hurt but he kept eating anyways. He was following orders. "My stomachs starting to hurt..."  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:22 pm
"Then stop eating!" Vi raised her voice to the kid. "If your stomach hurts then you should stop eating kiddo." Vi sighed and took a sip of her wine that the waitress had brought her.

"So whats your name? Im called Vi." She said as her voice took on the sensual tone it always had.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:24 pm
He winced at her raising her voice and stopped eating abruptly pitting out the food in his mouth onto the plate. "My name is Li... My last name doesn't matter." He said. "My mom told me not to give my last name to people. She said it makes me a target." He looked downwards. "Am I in trouble? you yelled at me..."  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:32 pm
Vi sighed and shook her head, she was on edge mainly because she needed to feed. But that wasnt to say that the boys state of mind wasnt wearing down her patience. Vi knew that it wasnt the boys fault for the way he was, so she couldnt yell at him and she knew it.

"No, no you're not in trouble. I didnt mean to yell im just thirsty." Her fangs had lengthened so now they rested on her bottom lip seductively. "So you're names Li.. thats a nice name. Alright.. now why dont you one of your drinks and then we can go alright?" She said gently, Vi planned to clean the kid up and wash his clothes before she brought him back to Kanareshii with her.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games