Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 am

"It was a figure of speech!" Elisabeth huffed, a little annoyed at being wrong

She wasn't sure what the King was up to, but she knew things couldn't be that simple. She decided it wasn't her place to question him. She put her axe away and calmly waited for her orders or whatever would happen next.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 am

"ll seems like Zack had luck with his father...and he is right..."Jay smiled at Annexus"So soon we will have peace talks right?..I hope..they doesn#t last to long"He chuckeld and left the room.
Zack looked ta his father"....You ...why do you do it..?Why do you do it for me?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Mina was relieved that Annexus agreed to peace talks, but she was confused. It seemed a bit too easy to get him to agree to it, in her opinion at least.
Arisu knew what Mina was thinking, as always. "Do not doubt my Lord Annexus. He is an honorable man and he keeps his word," she said.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Zeek left the room.

After Zeek left Zenith walked in and stood beside Annexus and Zack. He looked at Zack "How are your wounds coming along and do you still feel any pain" he asked him as his hand started to glow and shed a dim light.

zeek123abc

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Annexus snorted. "Because I'm an old fool who doesn't want to see his only son so tormented? Believe it or not, I do love you." He pointed out the room to Garnet. "You doubt me, she can tell you. She has a strange gift and I saw it in her eyes in the throne room. Although I wasn't really paying that much attention."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 am

Zack smiled at his father and when Zenith healed him and then asked how he felt he smiled at him"Well..Now i feel even more well"He slowly sat up"I think it is alright now,thank you"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:24 am

Zenith looked at Zack "Don't mention it" he said and turned to walk out of the room "now if you will excuse me I have business to tend to" he said and walked out of the room and back out into the town where he would just walk for a while.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:42 pm

"Well i believe you dad"Zack smiled broadly" so we have peace talks now?You said when i feel well we can have peace talks so ..can we start now"He grinned as he said that

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 am

((Sorry it took so long to reply. I had trouble sneaking on. I have to sneak on because I'm grounded.))

Mina was relieved that Zack was okay and she was anxious to start the peace talks.
Mamoru closed his eyes again and remained silent.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:45 pm

(Grounded?Again?....well it is okey^^ then we have just to wait a bit longer)

Jay smiled at everyone and walked over to Mina and kissed her cheek,then he hasty turned away"Yeah !Seemed like i have the chance to see this land in peace,before i die"He grinned broadly

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Zeek looked at Jay and the others "I am going to go for a walk out side of the castal walls" he said and began to walk down the steps and jumped all the way to the gate.

Zenith started to follow after Zeek "I'll go with him" he said and followed as quickly as possible.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 pm

((Grounded? Oh, dear. We must be a bad influence on you. pirate ))

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:29 pm

While Zeek and Zenith was walking in the large open field between the woods and the castle they were ambushed by a handfull of gaint spiders. Zeek was the first one to react and charged in to kill them so he wasn't bored. While he was fighting he was attacked from behind and bit taking in a great deal of poison.

Zenith had been fighting along side Zeek when he was bit by the spider. Once Zeek was bit Zenith grabbed the back of his coat and threw him into the air. While Zeek was in the air Zenith punced the ground creating a creater and a cloud of dust that could be seen by everyone in the castle.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 pm

((I finally managed to get on.))

Mina blushed when Jay kissed her cheek. To hide it, she turned to the window and looked out. A while after Zeek and Zenith left, she saw a cloud of dust. She instantly realized that something was wrong. "I think Zeek and Zenith need help," she said quickly, turning to the others.

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:39 pm

User Image Qin had finally realized she'd been gone for too long. After three long years of searching for any clue, any hint as to what remained of her kind...she was fruitless. She found nothing that would fill the emptiness she had felt most of her life. It was time to go back to the castle and aid the King.

She assumed her dragon body and flew toward the castle. (She wasn't at all afraid of encountering an Eternal Eyes--the moment one would come within her sight she'd kill them. Her anger would immediately fuel her into doing so without even thinking to interrogate them.) After two weeks of travel, she finally reached her destination. She went back to her human form and stormed right in, ready to apologize to the king for her 3-year-long absence, and hoped he wouldn't reject her. She opened the doors to the room that held the King and knelt down on one knee, bowing so low her forehead nearly touched the floor.

"I'm sorry for my absence, my Lord. I come asking for your forgiveness," she raised her head to look up at him and continue, but instead of seeing just the King, she saw several other young people--with red eyes. Her fangs began to grow, and a low growl rose up from her throat. "What the hell is this?"
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games