Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:24 pm
"okay...." said Erk nonchelauntly, "But if I die becaouse of it, I'm going to haunt you and your children and their children and.... you get the picture."

Erk held the sohere just a bit away from the slot., opening the restraints.

"Alright.... here we go!" there was a loud click as the orb fit into place....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:12 am
"red kite then reactivated as his eyes lit a very bright green and lifted his head up" " he struggled to move out of the restraints"  

dsgadsgweq

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:35 am
(Woah! Someone's been watching too many Seven Swells!) Brett saw an oddly familiar green light coming from Erk's shop and steered his hoverboard to the window. "That looks oddly like what happens when the Soul Drive kicks in..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:40 am
"Red kite broke the restraints and grabbed erk from inside of him he placed him on the ground" "Red kite stood still as his eyes lit green" "Andy looked in awe" "uhh.....is that suppose to happen? " "Andy asked"  

dsgadsgweq

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:13 pm
Erk moved quickly across the shop, manning a controll panel, "If I knew, I'd tell ya."

Several mechanicle arms reached from the wall, none of them making any direct moves at redkit yet. "SO long as it dosen't try to go berserk, we should be fine...." he said, sounding thuroughly uncertain.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:59 pm
"That ain't normal." Brett watched in amazement from a window. "Jetto never went bonkers on me."  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:40 pm
Jetto received an email titled "Please Forward this to Brett"!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:22 pm
Jetto noticed the Email and got to Brett fairly quickly. "Eh? An Email? You have Email in there? Cool?" Jetto opened up the Email and displayed it holographically for Brett.  

The Mage of Space

dsgadsgweq

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:07 am
"red kite looked at the arms it was acting normal as usual" "and then it shut down itself again" "after 5 minutes it activated again normally" "it stood still with normal green eyes" "uhh.....is it..is it alright??"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:40 am
Jetto's E-Mail
Brett,
This is Ansem.
I need to know how big the Hunter's price on my head is and whether you plan on following those orders.
This is a matter of life and death.
Please reply!
~ Afos N. Sem

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:48 am
Jetto, can you send a response to A.N.Sem, or whoever he is, saying that there's about a million and a half bounty on Ansem's head, but no bounty on A.N.Sem's head?" Jetto nodded and sent the message to Ansem, or whoever he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:02 am
Jetto's Email 2
Brett, you knucklehead!
Ansem and A.N.Sem are the same person!
Ansem was my stage name!
Tell me, if we were to cross paths, would you follow Hunter Clan orders and capture me?

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:07 am
Quote:
Brett's Response

It depends on whether or not you were the Ansem who blew up Gunlock Academy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:10 am
Jetto's Email 3
Why would I do that?
That was the General of those Alternates!
They're setting me up to take the fall!

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:00 am
Brett's Response
If that's the case, then I won't hunt you down.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games