Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 pm
Katsuro just kept his smirk on as she will soon feel the power of the lost bloodline of Ranmaru. That is if his Kage would tell him too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia walked into the office. "Hello?" She said waiting for a reply, she was a bit of a shy girl but this was an important thing.

Alessdmence

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku looked around and started laughing at how much of a big deal they were making for him,"Well guys thanks for being worried about me, though I just wish to talk to her that's all, I'm just scared she might destroy my office.' Arekku said smiling as a dark element sprung from the floor and tied up Ariana in a provocative way and he went and took her from Aki clones and carried her on his back with one arm. He made a seal and left behind two clones in his office one to fix the walls he broke and recreate seals for it and the other to go talk with Lucia who had also just come,"Hey long time no see stranger," Arekku greeted with a big smile as the Arekku carrying Ariana had jumped to the great tree of Kusa.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:32 pm
Katsuro smirk as he just walk to where Arekku was going. Even if he had it under control, it would not hurt him to watch what he will do to her.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:43 pm
Ariana moved a big for the heck of it but no real attempt to escape was made. Apparently she wasn't too bothered yet but she was a bit worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 pm
((............rape. stare ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((............rape. stare ))

(Knew it. Someone would say something about Naito's post. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 pm
((We all know it's coming. stare lol))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:55 pm
Aki disperesed all her clones except for one. It stayed behind to watch the office with Arreku's clone. Just in case too many people showed up that way it could keep an eye and help handle any wierd situations. It was her job as assistant anyway. The real Aki followed Katsuro and Arekku.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"So you missed me Kage-sama?" Lucia said winking and licking her lips. "I was able to learn a few things when I went to cloud but Nelo-kun wanted me to tell you something."

Lucia took long steps towards Arekku and then bowed to Katsuro. "We have a new villager, well he is more like a runaway kid that Nelo injured by accident." Lucia said tenting her fingers and looking down then she looked back at Arekku. "Nelo-kun feels responsible and I do to cause I did not stop him so... We want to take him into the village if its alright with you? There is also this sand nin who might like to join us, he looks like he is a chunin."

Alessdmence

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Hahaha yes yes very much I was wondering how you all been doing with Ronnel as a sensei hopefully well or I might have to beat him to the ground." Arekku said laughing as he listen carefully to what she had to say.

Arekku rubbed his head as he thought about it all,"Well the runaway I guess I will allow him to join and stay here as long as he comes to meet me," Arekku said as he leaned on his desk,"And for the chunnin I must meet him before I decide, there a lot of troubling things going on lately so gotta be on the safe side. But other than that I think it's fine really, and don't worry to much about the runaway injuries heal and teach us some things about ourselves so it's really something good."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:11 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo followed Lucia towards the office and then entered the room smiling. "The injuries were no problem." he commented as he showed that there was not even a scar on him and then he extended his hand for Arekku to shake.

"I'm Akasun Hideo, the other guy is a pretty good fighter and your swordmaster seems to beat him easily." Hideo said talking highly about Nelo who also beat him in a fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((16 ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 am
Akira finally arrived at Arreku's office. He was completely cloaked and covered with his mask. The same thing he had on a week ago, when they destroyed the Cloud village. He walked up to the door of his office as he scratched at it, instead of knocking at it. He was awaiting to see the react, he would recieve. Would Arekku know who he is right off the back or would it take him awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 am
The clone of Aki wearily looked to the door as someone scratched at it's surface from the other side. Arekku had his hands full with the prospective kusa shinobi so she answered it. She came to meet with the same anbu that had aided her at the gates. Of course he wouldn't be able to physically recognize her for she had discarded the mask and returned to her regular clothes. "How may I help you, ANBU-san?" her voice held no sign of her tenativeness, instead it was rather strong.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 am
"I'm here to speak with Arekku." The Anbu said as he went to remove his mask and reveiled his face. It was Akira Nara of the Leaf. "May I come in?" He asked the young woman blocking his way.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games