Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 am
Shou's roundhouse kick ends in failure as Shokos rocks get's in the way and Shou ends up kicking them aside. "Damn.. Where's she?" he asked himself as he tried to scout out for her. He didn't know the justu since he had always trained his taijutsu to it's limit. But nevertheless he grabbed a kunai in his backpocket and came in position for a surprise attack. Though his arm shoke and his vision began to blurry again. Was it some kind of genjutsu she had put on him?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 am
Swinging her sword around once again the green glow of it all seems to trail in the air now. The twists and turns creating and melting into beautiful landscapes.. Shoko disappearing to the boy's eyes as she now has him fully in genjutsu. He would still be able to react physically in these moments yet it would be very appropriate as to where he is attacking. Shoko having her genjutsu completed on the boy smiles. "Too easy." Her wristblade turns into its hidden weapon, transforming itself mechanically into a crossbow. Shoko points it at the boy "Pow!" she says faking as if she just shot her clay arrow off. If she would of the boy would of been exploded upon massively  

Eris5

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:17 am
Shou looks around him now in this newly created landscape. "So this is really a genjutsu... F***!" he thought to himself. He knew this was his weak point. And he didn't know any way to break it. He just had to chase around in the jutsu and see if he could find a weak spot. As Shou spots Shoko, he immediately sees the crossbow. Shou gets into defence-stance but she didn't fire it. Shou wondered a little and in the same time his vision became more and more blurry and his legs and right arm began to shake. "Un-f***ing-believeable!" he yelled as he stepped out of the condition and sprinted toward Shoko with his kunai set for her chest. He wasn't sure if he would be able to land a hit. Not now when he's already captured in this nightmare.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageStabbed in the chest Shoko looks down to Shou. "Why would you do such a thing?" She starts bleeding tremendously from the wound, stepping back slightly she pulls the kunai out and just stands there screaming like a mad women to the sky whilst bleeding from her chest. In reality, Shou is stuck in a genjutsu and mis-interepeted how far away Shoko really was. He stopped short of her making it easy for her to take the kunai from his hands throwing it off into the distance. She rears her hand back and punches at the boys head this hit will thus knock him out of the genjutsu and quite possibly knock him unconscious as well. This should mark the end of this spar so that perhaps Shoko can really train this kid.

Eris5

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 am
"I did it!" Shou thought as the kunai digged into her chest. But he wasn't sure if this were too fatal or not. That made him a little too uneasy. Suddenly Shou feels a pain on his head which strikes around it in the nerve system. A simple but powerful hit. Shou watches as the newly created field vanishes into the atmosphere. Shou lands on the back. He managed to get up even though his head were spinning. This would be his last strike thus the poison took over and blurred his eyes. It also paralyzed his body and he fell backover unconscious. "F***.." was his last words before the darkening  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:07 pm
Silent Meluvee
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

((it's alright and... idk. I tend to ignore posts that don't appear to relate to my character due to laziness ><" but I skimmed some posts and I think there's a battle going on.. Am I right? ._.))

Nicole continued jogging at a steady pace. She added speed whenever she felt James's prescence behind her to keep the space between them even. It's not like she had a problem with James, she just wanted to see how fast he could go.

But her mind was set on finishing the indicated laps. Huh.. I wonder how many I did so far.. I think I lost track... She glanced over her shoulder some. "Hey, James, do you know what lap we're on?" she called out to him.

User Image
User Image
James let a devilish grin escape his lips. "The 30th. We lapped Alex several times, but he actually quite when he hit the 20th lap." Alexander was leaned up against the wall of the academy watching the two shinobi spar each other.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:07 pm
Just before the kid slips into nothingness. Shoko puts all her weapons away then pulls out a simple syringe from her pocket. Uncapping the end. She kneels down next to Shou and stabs him in the leg with the syringe. Pushing the antidote into his bloodstream. Shou will be feeling the effects of the antidote almost instantly. "You did good, you have a bit of a weakness against genjutsu and poisons, but we can fix this." She smiles while looking to Shou. "I would say you are defenitely ready to be a gennin if you aren't already."

((iWalkingdisaster you can consider yourself gennin right now, just go visit kusakages office and tell him you are a new gennin.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:23 pm
Shou woke up with a small dizzy feeling in his head but nothing more than that. But theres a face right over his head. It's Shoko who's rather congratulating him. He had become a Gennin now and it seemed easier than Shou thought it would be. Even though he lost that easily, he still won in the end. Shou nooded as Shoko spoke of his weak points. She was right. "Seems so.. What kind of poison was that exactly?" he said as he pulled out the syringe and handed it over to Shoko.

(( Great, thank you very much :] ))  

iWalking Disaster

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 pm
"It's derived from mushrooms and other poisonous plants that grow here in the Grass." She smiles taking the syringe and placing it in her pocket so she can dispose of it later. "You have much time to improve yourself, so don't take it hard that you failed to take me down." Shoko smiles holding her hand out to help him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:01 pm
Shou looks quite wondering. He didn't really know that Hidden Grass had such amazíng plants. But he pretended not to be surprised. He grabbed Shokos hand as she pulled him up. He looked a little around. "Yeah, I'd better improve so I can beat you next time" Shou said with a little smile, then right back at his usual expression. Then he took his leave.  

iWalking Disaster

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 pm
"That will be the day." She laughs and looks around at the students to see what they are all doing. She may have a little freetime for some training of her own while the kids finish their laps.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

Nicole frowned some. She shrugged and continued running. Since she was on track, she might as well do the fifty laps James just happened to mention. It was only 20 laps more. It won't really kill her. Though she was bummed out they had overlapped her...

Silent Meluvee

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 am
Eris5
NUR

User Image
((Anzai your a gennin once you learn the grass clone technique. Just go have a clone visit the kage and tell him your a gennin now.))

User Image"Anzai! good job on the laps...heres your first grass jutsu to learn." Shoko smiles and makes a single handsign. the grass right next to her suddenly forms into a full form clone, not too powerful really, but a good little helper, very weak to fire. Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill). "These clones will help you and your weapon style." Shoko turns to Shou. (well the clone does) She smiles and looks to the boy. "What's your specialty kid?" Shoko squints her eyes slightly, taking a seat on a stump nearby.

((sorry for not replaying, i was busy with school, and work -.-))

Anzai Kureno

Anzai looked with awe how Shoko had made a grass clone, It was exactly like her, and it looked a lot better than a normal clone. Anzai figured that he had to do the same as with the bunshin no jutsu, but now he also had to manipulate the grass next to him. He molded his chakra, copied the handsigns and said: 'Kusa BUnshin no jutsu!' Anzai felt his chakra flowing, and looked if his jutsu succeeded. Disappointed he saw that he made a green clone of himself but only 2 inches high. 'Hmm, it's not that easy afterall.'  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image((if anyone is still rp'ing that they are running around the academy, you have done more than enough and I would like you all to please talk to me so I can get you started actually learning jutsu.))

Laughing full heartily Shoko kicks the tiny Anzai away..."Try harder!" She looks to him with a concerned look. His progress is slow, but of an overview of all the Gennin and Academy students here. He may be doing the best. The real her leaves the area while she has a couple clones (one grass, one shadow.) which can still train the students while she is absent.

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:10 pm
Aki watched all that was happening at the Academy for a good while. Finally, she stood up and decided she'd hung around long enough. "Neh Shoko I'm gonna so see what's up around the village. If you see Dante sometime soon tell him I want my scrolls back!" With that She left to the Spring, hoping to find a peaceful scene.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games