Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 pm
The bros. summon their stone powers. Dave grabs one of the snake's necks, it tried to attack him, and holds it in place. Coop, in fireball mode, charges at the snake head and explodes it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm
((the snake's dead, you know that daveman?))
Covered in blood, Niara made her way to Jamato. "I'm fine." she said, flashing a smile, bright against her blood covered face. She then heard what Cero said, and sighed. She jogged over to Cero, and stared him straight in the eye. "I didn't trust you at first, but now I do. You're Zack's brother, and you wanted to help get him back. And I am thankful for that. You, Jamato, Azzura, and me are the only ones who know our way around this place. Help us, and you'll thank me in the end. Trust me, please." she said, her voice growing quiet.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 pm
(You killed my snake!!...* looking for new monsters* Maybe i should take few DnD monsters...no..this would be toooo mean XDD..))

"I am also fine"Jamato said smilling to her before she left.

Cero said noting and just stared at the earth spikes infront of him "..You trust me?..."He shook his head and giggled slightly"Trust me!?I don't believe!No one is trusting me here!Maybe i should just go ..do what you want but i will leave!..I will take Blaik and leave!...I don't care anymore about you all..I don't care if you die"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:15 am
((The snake had a lot of heads))

Coop goes to Cero, "Listen Zack, I mean Cero, I trust you. Dave trusts you." "Yeh I just go with the flow man" "We just don't like you. But anyway we believe your concern towards Cero, I mean Zack is genuine. We understand the loving bond of brothers." Dave sticks his toungue out and points at his mouth while making a gaging sound. "Shut it you sick monkey. Anyway its going to take all of us to finish the mission."  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:24 am
Niara turned towards Dave and Coop, and glared at them. "Go away. You're not helping matters." she growled, her eyes a deep blue. She turned back to Cero. "I know you don't believe me...but I do. We might not like you a lot because you took Zack away...but you came back, and deserve our trust. You won't take Blaik away. He's in Elaise's care, and mine. Either stay and help us get Zack back, and right this wrong with us, or walk away, and never come back." she said, her voice still quiet, and tears rolling down her cheeks, making tear tracks in the blood. She hugged Cero, then stepped back, and jogged away to Jamato.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 am
elaise stared at cero for a while before " you know that i trust you, don't walk away we need your help to get zack back. please, i didn't mean that you where a traitor i said that you would be one if you just walked away." she said walking towards him the earth still trembled slightly beneath her feet but not as much as before " i trusted you when we saw zack before didn't i." looking at the spikes she sighed slightly beginning to calm down slightly " you can go if you want to, it's your choice but you said you wanted to help get zack back." at this she flicked her hand slightly and the spikes crumbled allowing him to walk away if that was what he really wanted to do.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Cero gave Blaik to Elaise and slowly walked away"Sorry but i can't work together with someone who don't trust me!You all just don't like me no...I know it..You all hate me!You aren't even able to trust me...Maybe you are different Elaise but I am right about the others!"He looked over his shoulder bakc to her,his eyes seemed cold but sad.

Blaik watched Cero walk away and tried to reahc him ,he didn't what Cero to walk away.He liked Cero he want him to stay.But when Cero kept walking BLaik started to cry loudly and strugeld.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm
((Is that a beholder I hear coming. O.O
LOL, now THAT would be too much. rofl ))

Nightshade appeared on the wagon standing up. He watched the others and shook his head. His hand shifted along his side as the snake did manage to get him. The poison was already seeped out though so he wasnt in any danger, next time he would save the poison. He shifted back to the snake and gouged out its mouth while nobody was looking. He took the gland out and tucked it away for later. He then reappeared back on the wagon. "I am resourse full I can find my way in any city, no matter how hostile."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:20 pm
"If you want to be an a**, Cero. Then be my guest. We tried to talk nicely to you, but that hasn't gotten us anywhere. Walk away, but remember...you're the one that didn't help us when we needed it the most. So, it's your fault if one of us dies." Niara says, walking back towards Jamato. Using her ice powers, she froze all of the blood and gore that was on her face, her armor, and in her hair. With a little shake, the frozen blood and gore fell to the ground, leaving her blood free.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm
elaise stood and watched cero walk away " if any of us die you'l regret it and you know it, it'l be playing on your mind for the rest of your life, knowing that you could have helped prevent people from getting hurt." she shouted to cero before turning and walking back towards the rest of the people in the group, holding blaik to her to stop him from struggling as she stroked his fae gently.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 am
Azzura was first just watching them and then she walked over to Jamato and slapped him after that she also slapped Elaise and Niara."You aren't fair to him!! Not at all! You two are more unfair to him then Jamato!!"She stared at ELaise and Niara"You two allowed him to go didn't you!?He even left Blaik here! Do you think this amke it easier for him!?To leave without Blaik!? You forced him to do somethign he will regret no matter what will happen!! You have no right to frobid him to go! If he wants to go then let him go!He wants to do it alone don't you see that!? You thre are stupid !!!"She yelled before she grabbed Blaik.

Blaik was still crying loudly but when Azzura grabbe dhim he calmed down alittle ,because she was walking torwards Cero which now stood far away on a rooftop.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 am
"I'm not being fair!" Niara shrieked! "We aren't making him do anything! He's doing this all on his own!" Seeing as Azzura wasn't listening, she jumped ontop of a roof, and ran from roof to roof, away from the group.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Nightshade had no idea what was happening but he wouldnt get too much involved only if they struck at Az. He appeared beside her and kept his body tense not sure what to expect. His right hand was near his hilt as he watched all over.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 pm
elaise looked on in shock as azzura walked off with blaik before turning and walking away from the group towards the tower not caring what happened anymore, she didn't bother looking back but just carried on walking the earth trembling beneath her feet as she walked.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:37 pm
Jamato sighed and then looked at Niara and then at Elaise,both were going into two different directions"Great if we...continue to act like that then we are soon dead meat!YEaaaaaah nice!"He shrug and then followed Niara while he shouted to the twins"Go and follow Elaise!I think Zack would kill us if something would happen to her!"He smirked and then speeded up!Soon he caught up with Niara and hugged her"Hey...calm down...Why so angry?"

Cero sighed when Azzura arrived"You shouldn't follow me..."He said emotionsless but then he saw Blaik who was reaching for him,he tookBLaik udn huged him"No more crying !Okay?..."He kissed Blaiks forehead and whisperd something into his ear.instantly Blaik calmed down and Ceor handed him to Nightshade"You and Blaik..."He said to Nightshade" You and Blaik have to be..carefull in there...The tower is full of dark power and magic..it will affect you both a most...on a good and on a bad side..."

Azzura nodded"I already know that!..."She then smiled and whisperd somethign into his ear after that she took Nightshades arm and slowly walked away after saying "See you on the top..Cero!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games