Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 am
PhantomRiyu
((*Snaps fingers* I KNEW IT SHE IS COLD >:O! How dare she lie to apollo...well i guess she does hate him so i understand o.o))

(( I meant she's cold... Like brrr... shiver... its cold... >.< Lol, Hera-chan is nice but since your Zeus's child with another woman, she is mad and a bit cold towards you. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 pm
Poseidon got in the car saying, "Oh, I'm shure" he said grinning. He buckled his seatbelt and started his car. "I'll tell Albert to wake you up early, and besides tomorrows friday. Doesn't that mean school is off for two days" he said pulling out of the park's parking lot.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 pm
((But zeus did it not apollo >.> and i meant brr cold not Go away cold o.o))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:48 pm
Bella nodded, then looked out the window as they drove. She started to daydream a bit, then she wondered if Poseidon could see her daydream too. She let the thought slid as she just went back to daydreaming.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Ares kept driving slowly as the bike under him hummed with the engine power. He would keep driving until the dawn until he could find what to do exactly. Maybe he would go to a bar and have them riot again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm
PhantomRiyu
((But zeus did it not apollo >.> and i meant brr cold not Go away cold o.o))

(( Lol, we're both confused. XD ))

Hera found a bench near the side of the school, opposite of the parking lot. She sat down, placing her bag against the hand rail. She leaned back and looked up at the starry night. Hera slightly frowned, wondering why she even chose to be here again. Or why she scared of Apollo. Apollo was a sweet child but he was not her's, but of her husband and a whore. Hera sighed again and smashed her fist against the bench, sitting up. "Curse them.... Curse them all!" She stated, softly for she was only talking to herself. Hera looked around. It was dark, who knew when daylight will come. A bad time to wear a skirt then... She muttered to herself in her mind and laid down, like she was going to sleep. Hera used her bag as a pillow and cuddled against it. "If I get a cold, who cares." She stated... But who really did care for Hera?

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm
He drove back to the school and as the rumbling of his engine died off he thought he could see somebody on the bench nearby. He thought about toying with her emotions but something told him he had better not. He stood up and walked to the bench and stopped as he caught the person that was on it.
"...Mom..."
If this was her, then Zeus was definatly in trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm
Hera opened her eyes lightly, someone calling to her. The voice was so familiar but where? She looked up to noticed a male, to the human eye he seemed hot to the mortal till Hera realized who it was. She quickly stood up, and caught herself when the blood rushed from her head. She took a deep breath and looked up at her son, Ares. "Ares... what a beautiful surprise." She explained, dusting off her skirt and patting her hair down. Hera smiled sweetly. Oh how Hera loved her best son, Ares.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm
Ares smiled and hugged her gently and squeezed her, pulling back he had a large grin on his face. "I never expected you to be down here." He always did love Hera as she was more like him then she admitted. The battles between her and Zeus still rang though his mind. He looked at the bench and clucked his tongue. "You werent planning to sleep on a bench were you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm
Hades smiles as his wife puts on the necklace " That is not a problem. I heard the chair is a good place also.. But that is from a human that died as he was ... well messing around with his wife " He chuckled

He got up and wrap and arm around her and turned her around to kiss her on the lips. He kissed her with passion , A passion that was locked away for a long time . He called a bigger beast. He order it to get a bed from a human house

He smiled as the beast went along with his duty. " Humans dont understand love. They think its a primal. They have no idea how to love someone. Its all the goddess of love fault. She is a poor example of love and affection ". He kissed his wife again and waited for his Beast to return  

Slayer The Wise

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 am
Poseidon made another turn, getting closer to his house. While he couldn't see Bella's daydream, he could hear it's soundeffects. "That sounds nice, what is it?" he asked meaning her daydream.

Zeus walked down the road, he could see many differnt and strange things happening around him. He saw one of Hade's beast running back to the school with a human bed, and a biker talking to a girl on a bench. Zeus looked at thoese two thinking that he knew them, but he was on the other side of the street and just kept walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 am
Hera blushed slightly and looked away, messing with her fingers. "Um, I was just resting... I have seem to came to this school at the wrong hour." She shrugged lightly and nodded her head to the school. "I'm new to this school now, and with this mortal body I'm fine." Hera smiled wickedly, a sinister smile. "Of course I came to punish Zeus. I just need to find him." She stated... Then she laughed, her voice slightly echoing around. "Although since your the best of war, I am just second under you, Son."  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 am
Zeus stopped when he heared a laugh, he knew that laugh all to well. Damn it he thought knowing that the laugh belonged to his wife.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:59 am
(( >=D hehehee.... Fear the almighty Hera, Zeus!! ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 am
((oh, it's okay. I have a trick up my sleave for Hera's 'love' for her childern))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games