Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:45 pm
((lol true. I guess I have been playing way too long because I can whip them out like nothing now. blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

The doctor climbed into his car and drove after the ambulance.
Inside, hooked up to an oxygen mask, Leeloo's head lolled to one side. David could've pretended for that moment that she was conscious and absolutely fine. But she wasn't. The ambulance sped along, and arrived at the destination. The hospital. The paramedics ushered David out and pulled Leeloo out and rolled her to the A and E entrance. David was meant to follow.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

And Follow he did. He brisquly walked behind the mob of people surronding Leeloo. No matter how much he wanted to be at her side, he knew he would do no good in the midst of the people that were trying to save her life. He had done his part, now he wanted to see what would happen. He was anxious, but not fearfull. He never did have fear. David could never remember wether he lost his ablility to fear at home or on the battlefield, but right now, the absence of this trait came in handy. As the crowd of doctors shouted orders from one to another, David followed behind; just happy that Leeloo had made it to the hospital in time for them to help.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:13 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

The doctors checked pulse rate and further vitals. They hooked her onto a machine. Her BP kept dropping. "We need to operate! Find the bleed and stop it! And sow up the wounds!" One said firmly and they got her prepped for surgery.
A doctor stood in front of David, pity on his face. "I'm sorry, sir, you'll have to wait throughout surgery. We will tell you as soon as we know more." He said firmly but gently.
The surgeons were sterile and ready to go. The anesthesiologist had already started the general anesthetic. The operating surgeon was stressed. "I can't see what I'm doing, suction!" He said and then he view was cleared. There seemed to be bullet wounds? But no fragments of the bullets. They had been removed, sure it had damaged some tissue but that was not the cause of the internal bleed. The kept searching.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:20 pm
KASEKAGE
Alex smiles and bows to her."Ladies first."He looked at her."Ummm do you know where the dance floor is?I have never been here before but i can probably find the dance floor by smell sadly."He laughed and wondered if she got it.

Miki giggled."Wow you must have a really scenetive nose if you can find it that way."She flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled sweetly. She took his hand and walked outside."It's nice out here."She said taking a deep breath of freash air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:23 pm

User Image

Reluctantly, but compliantly, David sat down in one of the waiting room chairs. As he looked about, he saw no one there in the waiting room but him- save a pair of nurses sitting behind a wooden counter that was staring and giggling at the sight of him. David slowly got up and began to walk towards them. Immideatly, they reverted back to doing paperwork and such. Once he reached their desks, he laid his hands upon the counter.
"Excuse me my ladies, but would it be at all possible for either of you to call up to my room and have a fresh set of clothes delivered? It is quite cold in here."
"So we see," one of the giggled as she looked him up and down," may we have your room number?"
"K17."
Both girls simultaniously keyed his room number into their computers.
"Ok Mr. Haydet, we will get you some clothes from your preisdential suite as soon as we can. "
"Thank you," he said gratefully before returning to his seat.
"By Mr. Haydet," they women dreamly said as he walked back to his seat.

((brb I'm going to go walk my puppy ^^ ))

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm
As the operation commenced so did countless blood tranfusions. They managed to find the bleed and stop it, but the underlying cause... was still to be found. Leeloo's long hair was all in one of those sterile hoods and she was given pure oxygen. The machine beeped regularly and her BP was stable for now. Every so often a nurse would moisturise her eyes and then shut them again.
A couple of hours later a doctor walked into the waiting room, wearing green scrubs. His face was unreadable.

((I have to sleep now. Good night! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm
He sniffs the air and gags."It smells like sweat,fear,lust and greed."Alex laughs."Exacly what every human filled compound smells like."He grins at her."Your one of the few things that acualy smell nice."  

KASEKAGE

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:40 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
As the operation commenced so did countless blood tranfusions. They managed to find the bleed and stop it, but the underlying cause... was still to be found. Leeloo's long hair was all in one of those sterile hoods and she was given pure oxygen. The machine beeped regularly and her BP was stable for now. Every so often a nurse would moisturise her eyes and then shut them again.
A couple of hours later a doctor walked into the waiting room, wearing green scrubs. His face was unreadable.

((I have to sleep now. Good night! ))

User Image

David Immideatly stood to his feet when the doctor entered the room.
"How is she doctor?"

give me truth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 pm
( It's a boy!!! David is a daddy!!! mrgreen rofl )  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:09 pm
((Oh no! Not again! gonk 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:22 pm
(Again? probably from his soldier days....laying the seed before he goes off to war lol)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Miki blushed slightly."What do I smell like?"She asked a bit curouse. She knew everyone's aura had a diffrent scent, one of her friends in the lab had a vanila scent and emerald green aura. She knew she had a red orange aura but she didn't know the smell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:29 pm
((Yeah..he left David jr. back home with his babies momma))  

1 Corinthians 13

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:47 pm
Annika

Annika wriggled out of Garu's awkward embrace and picked up her shoes, her key, and what remained of her garment. She left the room completely nude and had no worry about who might see her in her state. Instead of waiting for the elevator, Annika took to the stairs. Soon she was alone in her room, calling the front desk. She arranged for the man to fetch her several outfits for the morning to replace her shredded clothing. Her night coming to a close, Annika turned on the television and slipped under the sheets. She finally stopped fighting sleep during commercial.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games