Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 am
User Image
Shinobu stroked Shou's hair. "Glad that I can spend my last moments with you." She whispered back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 am
User ImageDesiree was frightened, and ran away from the room as fast as she could. She went down the stairs, and out of the mansion. Now that she knew there were others living in the place, it gave her the creeps. She didn't want to return there ever again.

{{really leaving. bye!}}

Sunshine of the Knight

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:02 pm
User ImageLast moments? Shou looked solemnly at her. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 pm
Haunter watched desiree run out the door and right throu him and yelled at her, "hey watch were your going you crazy vampire!"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 am
User Image
Shinobu kissed him softly. "Of course, but you know that I could die any minute." She smiled sadly and moved the hair out of Shou's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:33 am
(Are yo guys just going to ignore the parasite that is anout to impale itself into shou?)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:49 am
User Image[[A parasite? I didn't notice...]]

As the parasite struck at him at his stomach, Shou felt his body becoming paralized. Along with the paralysis, pain took over him. He cringed and instantly fell to the ground. His forehead was glistening with sweat. What... the hell's... happening...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:00 am
As te parasite seemed to like Shou's body way much more then Guroji's, it then rapidly began to multiply and stake it's claim in his body.

(That was the thing that came out of Guroji.)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 am
User Image
Shinobu screamed and her weak hands scrabbled at Shou's stomach. Tears ran down her face. "No! Stop it!" She begged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:37 am
Alice was weak and tired, from her magic use, as she kept fighting. Demons began to pile on her, as a rush of energy threw them off, and they kept coming.

She fell to her knees, as her necklace glowed, and she knew I-I can't... She began to concentrate hard, as she vanasish and appaered in the hallway, not far from Shinobu. She fell down, still holding the sword and the book, as she was breathing heavy from exaustion. "S...shinobu...the...b..book.." she tried to speak loud enough, with her panting, as she moved the book in her hand.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 am
But as the parasite gained further ground, parts of Shou began to turn into black n white stripes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:52 am
Deadly C l i c h e

Laurent watched her mind work. He liked this girl. Inside of the cold and harsh exterior, his true self wound with dilemma. She was young, quite young and it didn't feel right. But on the other hand he did not want someone taking advantage of her. She was a sweet person, and he decided she was much more mature than her age told. She was a young lady, who had seen alot and did not deserve to be talked to like a child. He felt the pressure on his arm and smiled. Then he picked her up, elegantly and carried her in his arms. She was petite and very light. He held her in a bridal fashion and walked calmly. "I would hate seeing you fall, dear Ava. So this is the safest way to travel." He paused for a moment. "A tour of the castle and drinks. Sounds... exquisite." He said and chuckled his soft chuckle. He kissed her forehead, and couldn't wait to see her reaction to this.

((Ahh...Laurent. If this was an anime, I'd be doing the classic hand to the forehead smack. Tee-hee. 3nodding Since when did demons with their hearts supposedly locked away feel their conscience "wind with dilemma" against going along with a young succubus' attempt of seduction? xd ))

Being carried was absolutely so much fun she couldn't comprehend why in Hell, everyone flew with their own wings everywhere! Ava giggled, at first a short reaction to this weightless feeling she was experiencing, and a belated response to Laurent's delicate...kiss. "Ahh...This is fun!" She held out her arms, as if she were simply floating along, and Ava was amazed at how... Open Laurent was being. Did he really have any demon blood? But then Ava remembered the human term of 'kindred spirits'. Maybe that could apply to creatures of Hell as well? She outright laughed at that thought. But then Ava realized it wasn’t so odd after all. At that moment Ava’s stomach grumbled, ironic in the very human like action, which hungered for something quite demonic. “Oh, I suppose it’s time to eat.. Laurent, there wouldn’t happen to be any vivacious, young, teenaged human boys around here? I am quite hungry, now that I’m taking the time to notice.” She grinned, “But a few rare steaks and red wine would be equally nice.”  

Doctor Pi

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
(DAEK ELF PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!)
((I am the obvious anime-needed pervert.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 pm
Pi Ish Delicious

((Ahh...Laurent. If this was an anime, I'd be doing the classic hand to the forehead smack. Tee-hee. 3nodding Since when did demons with their hearts supposedly locked away feel their conscience "wind with dilemma" against going along with a young succubus' attempt of seduction? xd ))

Being carried was absolutely so much fun she couldn't comprehend why in Hell, everyone flew with their own wings everywhere! Ava giggled, at first a short reaction to this weightless feeling she was experiencing, and a belated response to Laurent's delicate...kiss. "Ahh...This is fun!" She held out her arms, as if she were simply floating along, and Ava was amazed at how... Open Laurent was being. Did he really have any demon blood? But then Ava remembered the human term of 'kindred spirits'. Maybe that could apply to creatures of Hell as well? She outright laughed at that thought. But then Ava realized it wasn’t so odd after all. At that moment Ava’s stomach grumbled, ironic in the very human like action, which hungered for something quite demonic. “Oh, I suppose it’s time to eat.. Laurent, there wouldn’t happen to be any vivacious, young, teenaged human boys around here? I am quite hungry, now that I’m taking the time to notice.” She grinned, “But a few rare steaks and red wine would be equally nice.”

((He is slowly becoming influenced. For a Devil's Knight it takes a while for seduction to get through their mind shield. (I made that up. D: ) ))

Laurent grinned. His acting was most... fantastic. Anyone would've believed him any story and gone with him. He carried her along, up stairs around corners along corridors... everything seemed empty. Or was it just an illusion cast in front of Ava's eyes. He felt the seduction pull at him, and a fire burnt inside of him. His eyes lit up for a second, but only very subtly. When he heard the grumbling he chuckled and smirked. "Oh, is the little demon hungry?" He teased and carefully set her down. He brought his hand to her face and caressed her cheek softly. "Young teenaged boys?" He laughed. "No, you shan't find such a thing here. Until you have a slave you'll have to make do with steak or other things. Human beings here are so... dull and boring. Most of them have already been drained by either me or others and the others are just stupid..."  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image"Get... away!" Shou yelled at Shinobu. He attempted to cast a memorized spell, but although his mouth was open, words weren't released. Damn it! I... can't... cast a spell! His paralized hands roughly pushed Shinobu away.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games