Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:14 pm

((and now i'm questioning what Celestials are like... ))

Kenji smiled. "It's alright." he said to her working on other buildings now. "Want an apple?" he asked taking out another apple from his pouch.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Zephyr narrowed her eyes. "Oh, I had a nice chat with Marx," she said. "What do you think I talked to him about, buddy?" she said, adding a sharpness to the word 'buddy'.

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Rygor shook his head "No atleast not that I've seen I would have asked earlier but I was with Amalia" He said. He had a day dream for a moment and then shook his head "Sorry lost focus for a moment" He said. He frowned at Amiea "What should we do?" He asked. He hoped Nephilis wasn't in trouble.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm

(Announcement. Because everyone wants to be a Celestial how about this. Everyone makes a profile and who I choose as the best I'll pick. There are three spots open again now, so knock yourself out. Also, include the profile. It has to be about there life before Celestialhood meaning when they were human. Also, it has to depict them as evil or sad. Preferably sad.)

"Okay...I'm going to guess you talked about where his money was going and why Dulceri wasn't getting paid." He know inches to the center of the hallway between him and Shatara. Knowing she could read minds, he had not choice but to say. "You killed him didn't you? You killed Marx."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 pm

((I dont have to be one, i have enough characters already,lol. Hope they are difficult))

Amiea looked at Rygor and shrugged. "Honestly, I really dont know what to do, I mean he hasnt been gone long enough to be declared missing" she said.

Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. She never really ate fruit, but she walked towards him and took it. "Thank You" she said grabbing the apple as she bit into the flesh of the apple. The juice shooting into her mouth. "This is really good" she stated.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 pm

The corner of Zephyr's mouth turned up in a half smile. "I did what I had to do to protect my people," she said. "Just like you had Helios kill the leader of Silicia. I just want to know why, Neph. Why did you stab Dulc and me in the back?" She tried to hide the hurt in her voice, but it slipped through slightly.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Shatara's heart dropped when she heard Helios' name. She tried not to cry she had to be strong. She ended up speaking for Nephilis. "He did it for economical gain" she stated simply. "He sees it as helping his country and all, but in reality it's just being selfish" she stated. "He's trying to fill the shoes of his father" she stated with a sigh.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 pm

"I want to hear it from Nephilis' own mouth, Shatara," Zephyr said. "I need to know why my best friend...my brother, in all but blood...thought that money was more important..." She looked into Nephilis' eyes, wishing he could tell her she was wrong.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 pm

"I didn't. I told you already, I wanted to help my nation. I had to fix my father's errors!" Nephilis yells through the temple walls. "I didn't send them to kill you, they just acted! Besides, it doesn't matter. Don't you know that the end justifies the means!?" He turns around to face Shatara and Asani and Tempest, then back to Zephyr. "I lowered your taxes remember. It's in the books that I can raise it back to it's former level. Do you..." He stopped knowing he was about to utter a threat. He tightened a fist and throws his hand down. "Shatara, get out of my way. I'm leaving."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Kenji smiled. "Grew it myself." he stated still smiling. While they were working on the houses, he felt his stomach grumble. "You want to get something to eat?" he asked. "Cause I'm hungry." he said grinning.

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 pm

This was the wrong thing to say. "The ENDS justifies the MEANS?!" she yelled, punching the wall beside his head and blocking his exit. Her knuckles bloodied, and the wall crumbled. "Even if the MEANS is killing your best friends? And what if I refuse to pay you? Who in the HELL gives you jurisdiction over my people?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Shatara looked at Nephilis the whole time. Even though she wasnt a prime leader, what he was doing was wrong. "It doesnt matter Nephilis, no matter how you put it, it doesnt justify itself" she stated. "I know you are telling the truth right now..." she stated as he yelled at her. She raised her hand as her psychic kitana was drawn out. She stood in a defensive manner. "I dont think she's done talking" she statead.

Amara smiled. "Of course, as long as I dont have to cook" she stated with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 pm

(I've noticed alot of Brandi's characters names start with an A I don't know why I noticed it though)

Rygor frowned "I know that but still" He said. He tried to think of something "Alright if Nephilis doesn't show up soon we'll split up to find him I'll check Tenshu you check Kiltia something tells me he wouldn't be in Shale" He said. He looked around hoping to see Nephilis show up to put their worries to rest but he had the feeling it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. "Alright" He said.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 pm

(I love parts like this in movies. crying )

"That's not what I meant..." Nephilis looked at Shatara's kitanas and took on his water form as a precaution. "That's not what I meant to say. None of it. The taxes...we all tax each other to a specific cap. I'm sorry for bringing it up..." He turns to the people in the hall again and sighs, holding back tears of remorse. "I'm going to remain in control of Noroa and Silicia until what I need, I get. Until then, nothing will change. It's not for money, it's for the good of my nation. If it involves becoming a ruler...a de facto leader of two other nations, then so be it." Still facing Zephyr, he says to Shatara,"Get out of my way, or I'll move you."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 pm

((I noticed that as well xd ))

Amiea looked at Rygor and sighed. "How about we go together, if he is in trouble it wouldn't make sense for just you to go alone" she stated with a motherly tone. She tied her hair back as she took off her gown revealing her under clothing that was wearable outside. "Let's go Rygor" she stated.

Shatara looked at Nephilis. "Trust me, I believe you, but you cant be remorseful if you are not going to stop" she stated. When he threatened her, her eyebrows raised. "I will not move until Zephyr tells me to" she said. "Try something and you'll be out of your mind before you can strike me" she stated.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games