Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:12 am

((*Yawn* you guys really went all out on that fight huh?and for future refrence Tsuji's room is also my room))Lee awoke a few hours later. The alarm in his head was going off and he went to Suzuko. She was shouting "Stop it Lee! Don't hurt me anymore!". Lee went to her and put his hand on her head. "Suzuko, I'm your friend. I would never hurt you." He kissed her on the forehead but she didn't stop. He put his hand on the back of her neck and kisses her lips. She stopped everything and went into a peaceful sleep a few minutes later.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Lee spent a few more minutes in Suzuko's room then left to find someone.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:54 pm

Not thinking anyone was awake Lee went to the library and read the book he started again.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:18 pm

Kaylin sat in a chair facing Lee. "Well, hello student of the darkness."

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:39 pm

Kren groaned and rolled off the couch. He fell hard onto the ground. "Ah..."
he cursed loudly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:40 pm

((Did that one kid Pheonix just use a Kamehameha? Huh yeah... i like DBZ but thats lame as all s**t.... OH and Cy was standing in front of Tsuji but apparently he was ignored... -.-))

Cy sighed as apparently he was ignored once again. He dissapeared into the shadows and repeared next to Vi. She was still sleeping in the window, looking like a statue. He went up to her and stroked her cheek with his hand.

"Vi wake up love."

Vi awoke with a stretch and smiled at Cy who stood infront of her.

"Goodmorning"

"Morning Cy."

Vi got up and pushed Cy out of the way. She walked over to Kren who just awoke. She kneeled down next to him and whispered gently in his ear.

"Morning Kren"

Cy clenched his teeth a pang of jealousy overtaking him. He shook his head and sighed. Letting the anger pass.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:42 pm

Kren groaned again and stood. "where...are you?" he asked softly. "no..." he hissed softly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:46 pm

"You mean Kaylin? I wouldnt know."

Vi said as she stood up and went over to Cy who wouldnt look at her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:49 pm

"No...you." he said softly and moved his arm wildly, as if feeling for her. "The darkness...i can't see." he moved and hit his foot against the couch and fell onto the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:54 pm

Vi walked over to Kren and kneeled before him. She grabbed his hands and held them.

"Im right here... What happened? Dont tell me that b***h made you go blind?"

Vi said her tone concerned yet pissed.

Cy felt another pang of jealously rise in him. And yet he felt a bit of pity for Kren. So he stayed quiet, losing ones eyesight was nothing really. That is if youre a demon or a vampire or an angel. Creatures like them could use their sixth sense as they say, to help them see. He didnt know if Kren knew how to do it but he did. There was a period in time were both Cy and Vi blindfolded one another and lived like that for awhile. Using their other senses and their powers to see the world around them.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:57 pm

"It's not blind...Darklings are naturally blind. I've been cut off from the darkness...i can't feel it." He stopped. He moved himself so he was sitting. "With out the darkness, i can't see...or use my powers."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:01 pm

"Well i didnt know that about darklings. Well ill just have to help you around wont i?"

Vi helped Kren stand up she kept her hands on his the entire time.

"How do you cut off someone form the darkness..."

Cy said quietly, more to himself than anyone. Maybe they had under estimated Kaylin and this Council. And maybe VI and he were in over their heads. Well that never stopped them before, why should it now?

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:04 pm

"I don't know..." he said softly. "I was found...and poisened me. I could feel that before i collapsed. But...my body probably was to strong to sucumb completly to the poisen, so only it's first effect took hold..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:11 pm

"Well ill be youre eyes until we can figure out something."

"The way Kaylin made it sound. Youre will is the only thing thats going to save you in the end. But since you were kind enough to give me a job. Vi and me will help you the best we can."

"Yes we will. Now is there anything we can do for you?" Vi said her slender hands still on Krens.

Still feeling a pang of jealously Cy just watched the two. He had a obligation to Vi, no matter how he felt about her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:13 pm

"Well, He's not quite right." Kaylin said from the windowsill. "The poisen isn't gone...this is only the first of three stages."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games