Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Sasori was in agreement with Serena. Just their odd looks would draw attention, let alone the coach. Sasori thought she might be able to fake it since she looked Asian and could read characters. "I will run into a village and get supplies."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm

The banquet is finally going to begin so Tarik is led to his seat at the banquet room. Even though Tarik was King of Antera, he had never had such an lavish dinner party. Antera was not very refined so such a party was unthinkable. He was enjoying his time on Earth with his grandfather.
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Ixchel was busy in the kitchen helping since she was deemed unfit to serve the royal family after breaking a few dishes by accident. She hoped that the spirit bird she sent to Serena asking for help had arrived and Serena would find a way to save her.

Mario Dragon

Totally Piglet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Destiny , dressing in her room, stared out the open window. She felt a little spacy, her mind wandered from thought to thought. No two related. She pulled the overdress on and slid into her shoes. Quietly she brushed her hair. She didn't plan on arriving on time.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 am

elaise looked at sasori and nodded before looking back at the coach. she looked at onyx and smiled " so your disappearing somewhere then? does it have anything to do with the stones?" she said softly.
willow continued to walk through the palace arriving at the banquet slightly later than she intended to. she looked over at tarik and sighed slightly so that's him is it. she thought as she tossed ehr hair over her shoulder and looked away.

GAlA_Olivia

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:19 am

Tarik was sipping his tea as a woman in the doorway catches his attention. Another guardian? Hmmm bold. Well she will not be getting the stone on his wrist. He turns to ask Moredred who she is.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 am

An idea came to his head as he approached Sasori, "Best guess what time period are we in? If I'm correct we should be in the time zone of the great blacksmith, Masumune. He was one of the first blacksmiths to introduce the katana and it should be making its way across the China. We're very good friends so I'm sure that we can work something out, he makes fine quality swords to well paying customers. Eiji remembers how it was Masumune that crafted Tempest and Gale... before Tarik destroyed them...

((History of Masamune

and more... use Ctrl F and type blacksmith
))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 am

golden priestess
elaise looked at sasori and nodded before looking back at the coach. she looked at onyx and smiled " so your disappearing somewhere then? does it have anything to do with the stones?" she said softly.
willow continued to walk through the palace arriving at the banquet slightly later than she intended to. she looked over at tarik and sighed slightly so that's him is it. she thought as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and looked away.

Onyx half smiled. It has to do with Willow; if my suspicions are correct... she is the one who helped us in Antera. I can't be certain until I see her face, he thought. Though I suspect Tarik may have her stone by now; if I can figure out a way to... I'll get it to her instead of him, he thought.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:35 am

Destiny quietly walked in, just as late as she hoped, Harmony followed as usual. The shy child hid behind Destiny's skirt. Destiny patted her head then took her seat.

Totally Piglet

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:25 am

James got up and left the tent. Since The forces will be moveing soon. He wanted to know how long before the first way of elite troops come ashore.

He walked around the camp. Looking at all the troops moveing and getting ready to fight. But asia was a long way from greece. It will be a long walk indeed. But He knew his troops could do it. They where trained to do this job.

A Recruit walks up to him out of breath " My lord. The first ship with elite troops is docking. They saying that atleast 100 men are on board. That is 1 ship out of 3. I have no idea how these men have not fight yet in the wars "

James smiled " Do not worry young one. Soon you will be one of these men fighting with honor for the empire. Go to our top diplomat. Tell him to write a letter to The French and the English. We need allies. if we are going to win this war.. "

The Recruit nodded his head and went off towards the diplomat tent. James took a deep breath " It has truely begun. The war that will shape the Slayer Empire. We either win.. or we lose " He said as went back to his boat to write a letter to the warlords in the homeland
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 am

Riding in the cart, Eiji over hears Onyx and Elaise's conversation. He couldn't help but wonder who exactly Willow was, besides someone that had connect with the present day guardians. He listens in on their conversation, hoping for more clarification on this person.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:59 am

Acos looked around. Through the window, she caust sight of the palace. "Oh...It's beautiful..." she murmured.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:22 am

Sky sat next to Acos, loking out the window aswell. "Your right...it is beautiful..." she murmured in awe and amazement. She was in China now it was amazing how fast they were moving to different parts of the world.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 am

((We are about 50 years before Masamune. But I guess we can be from Japan))

Sasori goes to a village to pick up some appropriate attire with long sleeves to conceal the effects of her evolving stone. She catches up with the coach down the road.

She looks at the palace they are headed for. "Wow, how are we suppose to get in there?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 am

Sky smirked lightly at Sasori's queston. "I can help..." she offered egarly, knowing that she could shape shift into about any kind of animal.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 am

Very carefully, Onyx muttered. His eyes flicked around cautiously as he balanced casually on the edge of a rooftop, blending in with the shadows naturally.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games