Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter winced as Seth pull out of his hold. Great, he had upset Seth, the exact thing he didn't want to do. Why did he have to be so goddamn cautious? If Kuro was here, he would have no hasitation. Well maybe now he would knowing it was Seth but he wouldn't just leave Seth hanging like Shiro did. All Seth wanted to do was make Ritter happy. And he saw how happy the stitches made him, so who could blame the boy for wanting to give the joy in his lover's pants? God, Ritter felt so terrible at the moment. Seth had taken off his shirt again but Ritter turned away. He knew what Seth wanted for him but....
Ritter rubbed the back of his neck about to apologize to Seth, when suddenly he found himself pinned to the floor of the tent, Seth's eyes burning with lust and desire. Seth brought his bloody finger to Ritter and demanded in most sexy and polite way that Ritter let him jerk him off. Ritter looked up at Seth, his breath stopping and his heart pounding faster. It was a bit scary but Ritter kind of loved this Seth right in front of him. Ritter licked up the blood off his lips then reaching out his neck to suck the blood off Seth's fingers. Bloody hands, how delicious. He closed his eyes, sucking hard on the fingers, licking between and all around them with his eagered tongue. He shot his eyes open and glare dangerously at his dark haired lover.

He barked lustfully at Seth. Today was a pretty good day after all.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User Image
And I Love You For This Day...

::you can skipsies if you feel the need to::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth smiled when Ritter started to respond to what he was doing.
"Now I want you to put me back on the blankets and suck at my stitches again. You make me hurt and I'll return the favor."
Seth bit his lip at the sucking that Ritter did.
He pulled his hand back and wiped of the rest of the trail of blood.
Smearing it over his chest before he put his hand back in in his mouth.
He took Ritter's hand and rubbed it in some of the new blood that was slowly trailing down and he sucked Ritter's fingers into his mouth.
Seth might not have had split personalities, but he could act like a totally different person if he needed to be.
And right now called for the attitude to demand that Ritter take from him what he wanted to give.
He saw the look Ritter gave him and sent it right back to him.
Glaring dangerously right back at him.
His nose scrunched up as a catty grin came to his face.
And he opened his mouth.
Wanting to exchange with him whatever words he could.
He tried to spit out an 'I love you', but his mind had a different plan.
"Let me be your favorite doll, Ritter."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can skip if they ever actually get back to what they were doing.
XD
Sorry for holding you up.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

"'Yeah Jacky stay here.' Oh okay thanks for letting me know guys."Jackson mocked Deckers voice, rolling her eyes. It was nice of them to ignore her. She would ignore it for now, but she hated being ignored like that. She almost jumped, having Noah rub at her arm and looked at him, giving him a smile. Drug dealing eh? She really hoped Decker could just say no to it. "Serious eh? He doesn't seem to serious to me."She chuckled, ruffling Noah's hair before looking down at the rabbit, she opened her mouth to ask where he had picked him up but he already had Jakes picture in her face, making her laugh. He was like a little child, which she figured was good, he was a kid and should act like one, it wasn't fair to kids who had to grow up since they could walk, she never really had a time where she could run around and act however she wanted to. She looked at the picture and smiled "Its very pretty. Do you want me to frame it for you?"She asked, looking at the picture, so Jake drew him a picture? That means that Noah was getting around to talk to everyone. He was making friends, and that was better news than anything. It was nice of Jake to draw Noah a picture, she figured it as a peace offering on his part, since he had seemed a little tense about Noah. Had Noah even talked to Seth yet? He knew he had talked to Ritter...or had he? It was okay for now, she was just worried for him. He was so young.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image

Noah scrunched his nose up.
"Jackal doesn't like to be serious. He's afraid he'll get old if he does. His doctor said he lives in Neverland in his mind. Jackal refuses to believe that anything is wrong with him. Apparently that's why he calls me Bunny. I'm like one of the lost boys to him. I wear a bunny suit in his mind. He used to draw a comic of it for the paper at home, but he stopped for some reason. I never knew why."
He felt safe enough to blurt that out to Jacky.
Jackal lived in a totally different world in his mind.
He was never going to grow up.
He was always going to see people in a totally different way than they appeared.
It was a form of psychosis that had developed after his first drug he ever did do.
Cyanide.
It made him what he grew up to be.
Never using drugs.
In his mind cops were pirates you either ran from or fought.
Drugs were candy and treasure.
Everyone was not what they seemed.
Noah nodded frantically.
"Yes, please. I don't want it messed up."
He handed her the picture and hooked arms with her
He was glad he had someone else he could talk to now.
Especially since the drugs made him talkative.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

"Let me be your favorite doll..."

Ritter eyes widen in pain. Shiro had enjoyed every second of Seth's demanding self and the blood an the stitches. But Seth's last choice of words were not the best ones to choose. 

"Let me be your favorite doll..."

It just kept ringing in Ritter's ear. It wouldn't go away. He wanted to continue with Seth, he really did but right now Kuro was flaming with anger. Shiro couldn't keep him back. His chest pounded as Kuro made his not so spetacular entrance. Ritter narrowed his eyes in annoyance and spit out the fingers that were placed in his mouth. He gave Seth a dirty look and slowly sat up.

Ritter order with no emotion put into the words. He pushed Seth off without even looking at him now. Ritter wiped his face and sighed loudly in frustration.
"Really Seth. You could have say anything else in the world and you had to choose those words."
He snapped at Seth.
"You know, I'm still ******** here! I can hear every word you're saying! Shiro can't cuz he can't even figure himself out but I can."
Ritter face blow up in redness. He didn't want to be angry at Seth for Shiro's sake but that one comment really hurt him. It hurt Kuro.
"You just cross the line. I can't -- I can't even look at you. "
Seth's bloody stitches disgusted him. How could shiro even think- that right, he didn't think. Ritter was at a loss of words. His heart ached. He could be around this doll. He need his.

☣☢☠☢☣

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Neverland? So Jackal's a tricked out Peter Pan? Thats kinda cool."Jackson nodded, thinking about Jackal in tights and Noah in a bunny costume made her chuckle "I could see that. Maybe you should ask him why."She wondered why he would stop too, it sounded like fun to her. "I used to pretend I was floating on the ocean in my room, it helped with the whole hallucination thing to make it a little more real but it was better than reality."She shrugged, looping arms with Noah she smiled and made her way up the stairs, making her way to her room she started looking through her bags, placing the picture on the bed. She grabbed a picture frame and saw how big it was, checking the picture size. She pursed her lips, trying a different one and smiled, putting it in the right one. "There we go, that should keep it safe."She smiled, handing it to Noah. "Oh! We need to pack up some stuff for you! Were leaving in the morning, to head to the beach. so we'll have to grab some cloths for you."She ruffled his hair again and got up, setting the bunny in Noah's lap and headed to Deckers cloths "I bet I could fix some of Deckers cloths to fit you, your not to small."She nodded, looking at Noah, and trying to see how much she would have to fix. She would only need a few pieces of clothing.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah nodded at Krysta's request. "Of course. Anything." She gave her a soft smile as she thought about the girls choice of words. 'Friend?' She shook her head at herself, pursing her lips.

Then she noticed Krysta's sob, and bit her lip. "Oh, Krysta. Don't cry. Everything's alright." She pulled the girl into a hug again, nuzzling her cheek. She looked over her shoulder as she heard Ritter and Seth. She toyed with her lip ring as she thought for a moment. "Let's go take a walk.." She looked at Krysta.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth let everything unfold in front of him and let himself get pushed away.
He made his way into a corner of the tent and listened to him.
Every word sunk in and hurt him more and more.
And then the last words came out.
Seth felt everything land on him like a back of bricks.
That was the last thing his parents had said to him before they got in the car the day they dies.
Seth started hyperventilating and he felt his mind box in.
He knew what was about to happen and he had to get up and run.
He bolted out of the tent, almost running over Krysta and Savvy.
He was almost to the house, trying to scream for Jacky.
She had seen him when he went through psychosis.
She could try and help.
As he turned the curb and saw the porch light for the house the seizure that started it all nailed into his spine.
He crumpled to the ground, doing a roll over.
He was scraping his knees and arms all over in the roll until the spasms started up.
He felt the vile coming up and puked up whatever he had managed to get down earlier.
Why was he going through such in one day?
Why did it seem the world wanted to break down on him today?
As if it cared.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image

He was all happy and smiling, but something was irking him.
Bunny was trying to listen to Jacky, but he heard yelping.
As it got closer he realized the sound was 'Jacky'.
He held onto her arm tighter as the sound ceased.
"I'm scared."
He moved Jacky out the way when Jackal and Decker came barreling out the room.
"What's happening, Jacky?"
Noah had heard screams like this before, but he had never seen the one who was screaming.
He didn't think now was a good time to start.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter heard Seth rush out of the tent, probably hurt to death but what Ritter do. His heart was in pain too. The part that sicken him the most was that he couldn't cry. He really wanted to punch something, anything but he was in a tent. Frustrated, Ritter got out of the tent and brush his hand threw his hair. The breeze swept away his cold teared eyes, making them sting. He turned around to see Krysta and Savannah practicly ran over by Seth. He grunted wanting to find the sewing kit. The one Seth bought him. 
"Oh, Seth."
Ritter looked up at the stars, as he walked by the pair of girls towards the house.
"I knew you were trouble the moment I laid eyes on you."
Ritter angrily chuckled to himself.
"Too bad I'm always attracted to trouble."
Ritter shook his head knowingly and walked around the curb. He stopped seeing Seth on the ground, shaking like a dog. Ritter grunted and rush to Seth, moving what of danger around him.
"Frickin A. Can't we just have a normal day?!"
Ritter rushed inside to find jacky.
"Jackson! Seth is going through something! I could really used your help!"
Ritter stood at the doorway, crying for help. What has he done?

☣☢☠☢☣

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:47 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker was getting ready to talk to Jackal when he heard a sound.
It was screaming as it got closer.
And when he peeked out the window he saw Seth get tackled by a seizure.
It was a start to psychosis.
No doubt was in his mind.
He got down the stairs as Ritter came up and moved passed him, standing beside Seth.
All he could say was the one thing that came to mind.
"Sh*t."
He grabbed Seth by the feet and drug him to a different area where he was away from the dark and the security light was right on him.
It scraped him up more, but there was nothing the could do until he came out of it.
Decker punched the van, leaving a small dent.
It seemed to be all on this guy today.
He kneeled down by Seth and made him open his eyes.
He checked them and sure enough, he was seeing colors.
His pupils were totally different sizes.
This guy was going to come out on this side totally different than he was.
He hoped that his dad had cleaned out the cellar.
It had had a home version of a white padded cell.
Covered in mattresses.
They were going to have to put him down there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta nodded, wiping her tears away as Savannah suggested to take a walk. Krysta stood up, taking Savannah by the hand. She faintly smiled, chuckling a bit even, and looked at Savannah with hopeless eyes.
"I'm sorry I got a little emotion there. I just hate when people get hurt and even worse when people hurt themselves."
Krysta said a little chokey but she got it out. She was glad Savannah said she wasn't going to do it anymore. She felt like she meant a  little more to her now that she made her a promise. She held out her pinky then saying,
"Promise?"
But then something, more like someone, almost trampled over the two girls. It was Seth. The blonde tried to catch him but he was too fast.
"Seems like Ritter and Seth are fighting again."
Krysta turned around to see Ritter walk out of the tent and glare at them. There was something in his eyes that scared Krysta. She stepped closer to Savannah, watching cautiously as Ritter walked pass them.
"I think Ritter's dark side got out."
Krysta said looking back at Savannah. Then she heard the sccreams. Her eyes widen. Someone was in serious hurt.
"Come on Savy."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson looked up, having heard it too, but she thought she was crazy. She petted Noah's hair before looking at him "Don't be scared bunny. I'll be back okay im gonna go look."She gently squeezed his shoulder and made her way out of the room, jumping when Ritter ran up. "It was Seth! Oh no, okay stay here with Noah."She nudged him into the room and ran out of the room and down the stairs, seeing Decker dragging Seth into another area and she followed after him. "Decker..whats going on?"She asked, looking at Seth, who was defiantly not in the same mind they were. "Whats wrong with him?"She didn't know what could have happened, but she didn't know what to do. She had no doubt Ritter had something to do with this, but she wouldn't blame him, Ritter himself never did anything bad, it was his bad side. Who was freaking horrible from her view, seeing as he had tricked both her and Noah into custody earlier that day. "Is he going to be okay?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah giggled as Krysta held her pinky out to her. "It's ok. Emotional is good. I wouldn't want you to be all gray.." She shook her pinky, just as Seth ran out and away. She bit her lip, watching Ritter come out as well. She felt Krysta move closer to her as Ritter glared at them, then left. She shook her head.

"Ritter's not himself..." Then she heard the screams, noticing Krysta had too. She had just hoped that had been her imagination this time. She was already running in the direction the screams were coming from, not really waiting for Krysta, although she knew she was right behind her.

As she got to the house, she noticed Seth laying under the security light, while Decker knelt beside him. She came up to Seth, trying to catch her breath. "What.. Happened?" She panted it out, as she was out of breath from running.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games