Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:05 pm
Shade raised an eyebrow underneath his mask. " Really? Well then in that case maybe I will just change all of my plans and alter then just for you. " He said dripping with sarcasm. " I honestly don't care what you have to say, Deceit you can handle her I need to think. " He said as he left the room. Deceit sighed and stepped forward. " He doesn't mean to be so tense we've recieved bad news and he's taking it a little hard. " He said referring to the news about the new fragments. Deceit began to release the mystic bonds the shackles were still in place but he didn't think she would attack and even if she did she wouldn't win. " Now what do you want? I know I'm talking to the branded spirit not the girl that you hold inside, I placed that brand on you myself I know what characteristics it has. " He said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

he nodded back to her "alright" he replied, tuning to stand next to her he grabbed her hand as the walked playing with he fingers until his where laced with hers the walk back felt like hours though it was only about 10 minutes or so. Getting within the main gates of the castle he began to hear whispers from the workers he couldnt help but giggle "it didn't take them long did it, hehe although i probably give it away to much there not used to seeing me like this." he continues to giggle with a soft smiling face  

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:59 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi relaxed her hand as he started playing
with her fingers. She leaned her head on him as they walked back. Once they got to the front gates, she could clearly hear what everyone was whispering about. She blushed deeply and looked down from everyone. She then looked up at Zalain when he spoke about them. She giggled as well"I wonder if they will always react this way."she giggled harder and then thought of Morrigan's reaction to this. Her giggling softened and she leaned her head against him again. Today really was a long day, especially for her since she had to go threw the whole trial thing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 am
User Image

Lilith

Lilith listened to what Deceit had told her. "Khaos" she thought to herself, it fit her abilites as well. Looking as Shade came in and began to talk and as Sumiko appeared she knew who she was immediately. What was wrong with her? It was none of her concern. She walked near Deceit and placed her hand on her hip looking to see what Sumiko would do next.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 am
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at Akatan and smiled rubbing his arm. "Come on Akatan...let's get back to Meracitle" she said. She had a special evening planned for him, and hopefully he would be able to stay the night. She wanted to tell him that she loved him and hopefully this would be the day that they could cosamate their love for one another. She walked thorugh the portal holding Akatan's hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 am
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"Lead the way my dear." Akatan said with a smile. Once Morrigan took his hand, he blushed. He could feel that in her touch, there was more to her request. Thanks to extensive training, he didn't ask, but only followed.  

Mahareshi

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:48 am
∫His sarcasm irritated her. She
watched him leave then turned her attention to the one know as Deceit. When he
released the bonds that were on the shackles, a sharp wind came and slashed
through the shackled. She stretched out her arm and turned away from the two in
front of her. She ignored Deceit's question"I'm leaving, don't try to stop me."she
told them and gave both of them a sharp glare.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 am
Deceit laughed at her. " You really think you can leave? You don't know how you got in her let alone how to get out and besides... " He trailed off as spired of black flames shot up only centimeters from her skin the heat was far more intense then simple flames. " I don't think you understand the circumstances, you came into OUR home and you won't be leaving anytime soon. " He said as the black flames shifted and bent they swirled around her like snakes over a mouse. " Don't think your wind will put these out, they aren't your average flames, water and wind won't be nearly enough to snuff my flames. " He stood up straight and looked at Lilith. " I think that's a good codename, if you want to train some more then I can have you and Demolition practice on weapon combat. " He said never taking his eyes from Sumiko. When he saw her glare he just laughed. " All of the lords and their bodyguards couldn't stop me from attacking, what makes you think you can? "  

Nicko1421

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:18 am
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

As the laughter fades and as she leaned against him his grip tightened slightly. "Maybe for a few days but once they get used to the idea it should all calm down." he told her his voice soft. As they approached Hitomi's room he though for a second as his room was all the way in the guest rooms on the far end of the hall. Opening her door and leading her in, He took her into his arms and embraced her some what tightly. " Today was a really long day huh, hopefully things will calm down for a day or so." he said quietly joking about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:25 am
((Ok, Nicko. Understandable.))

Dais was following stoically and inwardly sighing at Hodge's attitude. Really, Head Librarian. Surely, you can act more mature than you are now. But Mai seemed to be in pain. Despite the head librarian's age, he could be pretty strong with all the books being carried around and what not.

But yes, the Head Librarian Hodge was too absorbed to notice. He was pulling Mai toward the Vackel marketplace, where Dais and Aldon had been earlier. At this moment, Aldon scurried out and on to Hodge, who let go of Mai to handle the ferret. "No no, ferret. Get off now. Bad ferret."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 am
Ashford

After what seemed like hours, Ashford's eyes flew open. She sat up, only to knock heads with a guard that had been examining her. "I was not asleep!" She shouted, clapping her hands to her forehead. Opening her eyes she looked around and blinked. "Damascus castle?" She whispered, confused. Ashford stood up and sighed, jumping into the air...and landing on her feet. 'No lift-off?' She thought, glancing behind her. No wings whatsoever. "Great. Just great! Blow the rescue, then loose your wings. Your wings! You freak!" She growled, smacking her forehead and emitting a hiss. Sighing, she plopped down onto the castle steps, knowing the guards wouldn't let her inside. "Worst. Fairy. Ever." She would simply have to wait until someone recognized her and let her in. Like that would happen.

Jones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 am
The moment Hodge let go of Mai's hand she drew it in tightly to herself, rubbing the sore areas. They had reached the entrance of the marketplace by this time and Mai was astounded by how it looked. It was so much more different than the markets in Damascus. It almost seemed cleaner, more modern, but busy just the same. Mai found herself caught up in it all, looking at the interesting things sold in the vendors, once again forgetting she was hungry.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan smiled as they had finally reached Mercatile and was in her palace. Instantly she dropped her things giving Akatan passionate kisses as she caressed his skin and embraced him. If love had a physical manifestation, it was right then. "Akatan...I love you" she said looking into his eyes as she continued.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:56 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at the scenery as the travelled onward. His words made her think back to the first day she met him ten years ago. It had been a scouting mission of sorts. Because of the attack she had stated longer than planned. Echo heard the inquiry in his voice. She wondered what he had to ask. When he asked something else Echo was unsure how to answer. She couldn't lie to him, not Fayte. "Im not sure you want to know Fayte. " she send back quietly. Echo didn't want him to think less of her and that in itself scared her. She'd never cared about anyone's opinion. What was ut about him that made her care.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

Akatan went to speak but was cut off by Morrigan's lips. Her taste lingered on his lips. Caught in the moment, he finds his hands on her love handles and his vision activated. Looking at her through half open eyes, he replies as he leans back,"I love you too Morrigan."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games