Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm
Koneko Kuromira
((Don't believe everything Shane tells you. He told me something was okay half a year ago and I'm catching sh** for it now because, apparently, it wasn't. Anyway, the TRUTH is, the veil is still up and you don't meet the requirements to enter. Sorry.))

((Okay eek thanks for setting me straight))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:48 pm
LunaBravenheart
Luna arrived at the gates of the mist and was surprised to see several ninja waiting outside. When she attempted to enter she was unable...frustrated she wondered if it was a type of genjutsu and made the hand signs for release. When this failed she screamed at the gates "Come out Muzukage and explain to me why I can't get into MY OWN VILLAGE!!! There are injured in and out of the mist I have to take care of! LET ME INN!!!" with this Luna filled her hand with chakra and punched the ground making a crater in the earth and lifting the earth around her.

Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

A hand was felt touching Luna's shoulder as Yun stands behind her, smiling.

"Calm your furry, my love. Right now, we just need to be patient."  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini, seeming to ignore the boy's question, continued to tug him through town until they reached the exit to the hidden village. She came to a stop in front of the black veil that surrounded Kirigakure no Sato -- as dark as the spaces between stars in the night sky and practically leaking malice. When they reached it, Rini released the genin's hand and stepped up until she was within arm's reach. She then lifted both hands, plunged them into the blackness, and closed her eyes. Jashin-sama . . . hear me . . . I am listening, my sweet.

For some time, nothing happened. Rini stood there -- motionless -- as mist curled about her. Then, something in the air seemed to change. The subtle malice within the veil exploded momentarily outward into a suffocatingly heavy killing intent before everything seemed to draw inward. The veil shrank down upon itself, the blackness seeping across Rini's skin -- up her arms and down her chest, coalescing beneath her pendant -- which appeared to glow white-hot. At last, it vanished, and Rini stumbled back slightly with a sharp gasp of air -- as if she had not been breathing throughout the entire ordeal. One hand moved to clutch her now-cool pendant while the other lifted to press against her forehead as if to stave off a headache. After gulping several breaths of clean air, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled faintly at the now-visible pair -- Yun and Luna.

"Hey pops. What are you doing on your feet?"

The veil was gone.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 296

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm
Jethro came behind her and when he saw Yun. He smile. "Yun-Sempai!" he siad.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini arched an eyebrow and then turned and swatted the genin upside the head. She then sternly wagged her finger in his face and stated clearly, "That is Yun-sama to you, brat. Show respect to your elders. He is the Mizukage, after all, not just some older student or average teacher."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 295

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm
Jethro rubbed his head. "Sorry." He said.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm
Lars stretched a bit yet was confused when he was stopped at gate and ended up back where he was, he then saw Rini tear the barrier down and also noticed that Yun had returned, he needed to speak with someone in order to try and get a test to become a chuunin, he didn't care who, he decided to head to the Mizukage's Palace and wait for whomever would test him.
(Exit to Mizukage Palace)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ THE THUNDER ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

g e n n i n X|X r a i k e n X|X m i s t X v i l l a g eXX|X t e n s h u X|XXs q u a dXh e i l a n d
User ImageUser Image
The lightning strikes... are sudden and uncertain of position.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun clonked Rini on her head and then put her in a headlock.

"Hey tiny, you may be the head priestess of the jashinists, but only I get to abuse my students!"

He laughs as he spins his daughter around.

"Good to see you again, Jethro."  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini yelped, uncertain whether to hold her head or grab on to her adopted father as he swung her around. Her alarm turned into mirth rather quickly, however, as she succumbed to a fit of giggles and hugged Yun as soon as her feet touched ground. "I'm glad you're alright, pops." She pulled away from him and lightly punched his shoulder, being careful not to put any strength at all behind it. "But what do you think you're doing exerting yourself so soon. You could hurt yourself again, you know."

Her smile then turned sly as she stepped over to the boy -- Jethro, as he was apparently called -- and threw her arm around his shoulders. "Well, he's my student now, so I can abuse him to my heart's content, so bleh." She stuck her tongue out childishly at Yun, giggling lightly.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 294

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 am
Jehtro smiled. he pulled out his white board and wrote on it. I was told you died...why is that? He held it up for him to read.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini cocked her head and read what Jethro was writing as he scribbled it on the whiteboard. Her grin faded slightly. Word had spread that quickly through Kiri of Yun's demise? Her gaze darted to her adopted father and then back down at the white board. After a moment, she reached out and plucked it and the marker from his hands, wiped the board clean, and scrawled her own message. When she finished, she read over it once before turning it so Jethro could see. I needed the bad guys to think he was dead so I used my epic medic skills and killed him without actually killing him.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 293

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:50 am
Jethro watched Rini. Then when he showed her what he wrote he nodded. "Got it." He said giving a thumbs up.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 pm
(so whats going on? No one has posted...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 am
((I have no clue. I'm waiting for Cain to post with Yun. No idea why he hasn't yet . . .))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 pm
Yun nodded as he walked through the gates. He let in a deep breath and breathed in the air of his home. He then looks at his hands. Scars ran up his hands and his arms. He chuckles.

"I'm starting to feel like an old man...."

He walks towards his office.

[exit to the office]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games