Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

(( Using information against you? Not hardily as stated before you have alot of enemies whether you no so or not. Believe it or not, Im not one of them. You could run this village through the dirt for all I care. Do you Really think Ryugan will make a case about your being there?? If you were there then he has a Vendetta against you. As I say always, Ryugan and I are two completely different people..I would've kicked your a** by now,lol. Grass is no more..which is why I haven't said a word to Naito...but remember..you do have another person that was there in this village so that really doesn't help toward peace on his account. Really though You probably wont have anything to worry about from Ryugan as he is loyal to his village. When you have S ranks smelling I think I would be able to pit three and three together. ))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan simply smiled " Im sure you would..but there is a saying..One cant move toward the future if they are dwelling within the past..The past is what it is.pondering on it is useless as of now.." Ryugan then remembered Akira asked him to take a seat. Ryugan smiled once more, his eyes began to lower a bit. It was more of a laid back smirk " If you dont Mind..I'd rather stand"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Lenon waved his hands to stop the conversation, his eyes blinking several times. "This isn't a fighting ring." He said simply, his expression gone blank. He took a moment and shifted his weight in the chair, turning it and sitting up so that he could easily shift his gaze to either of them. "As Ryugan says, the past does belong in the past. Hiro's way of leading the village is much different than mine." He said simply, as if that would finish the conversation. "One cannot become progressive if one cannot change. I do expect to change several things." He finished conclusively, looking back and forth from either of the men. "One of them involves peace."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 pm

[bored, decided to join in, hope thats okay ^_^]
miwata came in with aki on her head. knocking on the door and entering. "sensei, i was wondering if- am i... interrupting anything?" she said, seeing lenon and ryugan
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 am

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan nodded at Lenon's words, it would seem they felt the same way. " You are Correct..and Im all for Peace..I just wanted you to hear that coming straight from my mouth..but you'll have to excuse me from this conversation..I have a full agenda one task involves finding several rogues..I wish you both luck and hope that if and when we form an alliance that our villages prosper.." Ryugan then kneeled down and bowed before vanishing in a flash of light.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 am

Lenon turned back to look at Akira as Minwata entered the room, right after Ryugan disappeared. "You see, things like this need to be settled before we can build a successful alliance." he chuckled, almost to himself. With that, he turned to Minwata, and stared her down. He remembered in detail what his senile self had done to her not long ago - something done in the name of delicious tea.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 am

sailor sunburst
[bored, decided to join in, hope thats okay ^_^]
miwata came in with aki on her head. knocking on the door and entering. "sensei, i was wondering if- am i... interrupting anything?" she said, seeing lenon and ryugan

After knocking on the door Miwata glanced inside the room with Aki on her head and asked.

"Sensei, I was wondering if....am I....interrupting anything?"

She said as she looked at Lenon and Ryugan.

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

((lol Grammar douche XD))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:35 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol Grammar douche XD))
(( Don't blame the corrector, blame the one who needs correcting. cool ))

Dark-Ninja70

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:52 pm

(shut up, both of you. i'm a teenager, teens use slang. *hates grammer nerds*)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm

[[Well you will have to learn to like it or else you never would get any higher ranks in this guild.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira nodded as Ryugan left the room. "Yes, you are correct. Something are going to have to be settled before all else." He said as Mimi walked in. "Mimi, can you wait outside dear?" Akira asked nicely though she had no choice but to listen anyways. "Well, shall we continue?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 pm

"oh, y-yes, sir!" she said, and waited outside with aki, but kept her ear to the door, her acute hearing picking up every word
[oh, shush!]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

[erm Dark is also a teen =/]]

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:24 pm

sailor sunburst
(shut up, both of you. i'm a teenager, teens use slang. *hates grammer nerds*)

((Yeah me too. I use slang but not when RP'ing it's that simple.))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:00 pm

[[No use guys, shes a 'pre' teen. lol]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

((Oh my bad XD))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games