Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:55 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:05 pm
"I..I dunno..."

Said Campridge. Afterall, it was the truth. He had just stepped in to be attacked by a dozen of...twins. No one had explain to him what was happening in the first place.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:05 pm
((Oh,,and..just like that..Since when is Kanareshii lift over the ground by Pillar that can crumble anytime to much weight is on it? :S))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:57 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:58 pm
((thaaaas't what I taught stressed sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:44 pm
"Oh my..." the blue haired man blinked at the strange event that had occured. "Byako is a strange city...." He commented. He was still confused at the sudden events but shrugged it off figuring that he to will learn sometime how life works around here.....as well as the Kanareshii clan.  

Taimu Dolores

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:11 pm
((Hello again ....Marsel... Kenton... Lone Heart... and the rest of you folk. Kenton i know i went missing for a good while there. But after pleads from Marsel and Lone heart im back and ill be posting here and there ^^

Now if no one minds ill be using my characters from before Vincent.. and Cy as well as Vi who were other characters i had in here. Ill make up a explanation for their absence and such ... so long as youll still have me in here Kenton? Okay enough OOC now to post..))

While things couldn’t get any weirder in the Kanareshii Clan.. it did. Vincent had been missing for a good while now- where he had gone was anyone’s guess. Things continued on their own as they should until one day…

A dark and powerful amount of energy was felt in a room on the second floor of the Kanareshii building. Inside the room was a swirling vortex- that looked a lot like a black hole- but instead of sucking things into it.. it spewed out three beings. They hit the walls of the room and fell to the ground unconscious.

One of the beings was a female- her curvy body and young features held a uncanny beauty that was both hypnotizing and deadly. Her long ebony hair pooled around her body as she lay unconscious. There was a male next to her- he looked similar to the female but his hair was much shorter, and his glasses were cracked so they ended up sitting cockeyed on his young face. The final being that the vortex had spewed out- was a sapphire haired male, the mask he wore now had a large crack across it.

From the vortex stepped a 1-foot tall doll- one that had no face save for two ebony eyes. The vortex closed behind the little doll as she brushed off her white dress and straightened her long ebony hair. She paid the three unconscious beings no mind and headed out of the room and down the stairs of the building. She was looking for someone… someone familiar.

The powerful and dark energy of the vortex went as quickly as it had come…three beings… lay unconscious but alive, in the a room on the second floor of the Kanareshii building. Walking around the area in search of someone, was a little doll who seemed to have a life of her own…  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games