Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:34 pm
Demios smiled at him and then looked away as he mentioned others. "I don't know the only people I ever really met in the UNS were you, Amara, Che, and a few others and I've fought all of them except for you" He said. He then took a seat against one of the cave walls. He played with his hands making a bird from the shadow of his hands. After a moment a raven appeared from the shadow and flew in the air. Seeing the bird caused Demios to flinch. He was having flashbacks to the raven. He nearly collapsed and curled up into a ball as he was seeing the raven in his mind. Suddenly from the darkness around them more birds formed and flew around. Eventually Demios began to flash and switch between his human form and the ravens bird form.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 pm
Dante looked around and smiled. " So many memories. " He looked over at a picture of the four of them, Dante, Che, Paine, and his wife. " I remember this day. " He said softly as he picked up the picture. " We were all so happy. My son and daughter were at school, and Paine had just given us the news, that she was going to have a child. We were all so happy. " He said ith a soft smile. He gently placed the picture down. " Roulin, you may not know but Che and Paine cared deeply for you, I wonder how things ould have turned out if they had raised you instead of me for all those years. " He said softly. He looked at them and chuckled at himself. ' Forgive me, I don't get much time to remember the past these few fleeting moments meana lot to me. "

Lucien didn't answer Omotayo, his eyes stillblank his body cold. He heard every word and if the situation had been different things wouldn't have gone so smoothly for him or Neo both for their comments. He wasn't upset at the fact of hat they said,he knew it was true, it was the way they said it and the overall smugness from them, althought right now he was inno shape to do anything once his strength returned he would be sure to remind them why he was their leader.

Sibal just stood on his usual wall all four arms crossed. Eyes closed head slightly tilted down he listened keenly tothe conversations going onaround himbut said nothing he heard Omotayo's commments but couldn't care less, his programming told him to follow and protect the leader of the UNS nothing more.  

Nicko1421

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 pm
((hey guys. Sorry for being inactive. can i get an update?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:07 pm
((Jett, check the summary on the first page. It's mostly up to date. Other than that, if you're part of the Night Owl's, they got teleported to someone's house.))

Armand was going to say something about Che and the whole fighting when he noticed Demios flinch. The scientist didn't know what was going on at all. "Demios, are you feeling-" Then the massive influx of dark birds came from teh shadows followed by the concerning Demios's flashing and switching between the two forms. "What's going on?" Forget about making food. I can't leave him like this. The red head looked at Demios concerned as he tried to focus without getting in the way of the birds. He tried to grab his friend, but he wasn't sure if it was possible while Demios was erratically switching forms. "Demios, stay with me. It's me, Armand. Calm down. There's no one else here." Armand was trying to get Demios back to his senses and in the meantime, running through theories in his brain on what was happening. He still did not know that Demios had the Raven in him. He knew of the Phoenix with Amara, but he was not versed on Nol Era history for obvious reasons.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 pm
"I think I'd rather keep my powers." Ember touched down next to Timothy and company before exchanging glances with who was present. "Count me in your plan of yours. I'd much rather live. At least to see the end of this all."

~~~

Aimee stared at the sky, her eyes switching colours slowly. She decided to go inside, walking towards the door, past Roulin and inside. Aimee looked around, seeing a couch she sat down and put her head back. Her eyes shut immediately and she began to think, her brain sprouting out many ideas for no reason.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 pm
Scythe de Zaran
Will had been chasing after Anya with Amaya in tow and had been about to get in range when the bright flash from Amara's teleport occurred and transferred him and Amaya as well as Anya somewhere else. "What the f*ck were you doing running off like that?"

Anya started, blinking in surprise, as she heard Will's scolding voice from behind her. Anya spun around to face him. "That is none of your f***ing business!" she retorted angrily. "Besides, why the hell should you care anyway!?"  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 pm
After several minutes everything stopped and Demios returned to normal. Although now he seemed a bit pale, but it was mainly due to him still recovering. He weakly looked at Armand "..Sorry..I don't know whats wrong with me these days" He said. He had began shivering from the cold, but tried to hide it. "I told you I've changed a lot since we last saw one another" He said. He tried his best to smile although it was small "but don't worry I'm holding myself together" He said. He looked at Armand for a moment "My best guess is that Amara, Will, Noel, and Dante are the few people who might know whats wrong with me...but every time I see them...well my memory gets a bit hazy" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm
Standing there Omotayo never took his eye's off of Lucien, it would seem he was to weak to speak or even move for that matter but he didn't have to. Omotayo has been along Lucien to know just how he would react to his comment and if that wasn't reassuring then the intent that Lucien would give off was enough. Omotayo knew that the man would throw a fit once he recovered and wasn't really worried about it.

The moment Timothy would turn to look in the direction Noah was coming from was the moment Noah would cease his flight with such precision that he came to an complete halt just before Timothy's eye's meet his. "Heh, well it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, I know you felt it just as I had." He stated with his lips stretching to a grin. "It's who it's power fell upon. The little brat is quite strong as well, he even bested Thomas and could have killed him if he had not ran." As Noah would speak L and Ember decided to bless them with their appearance.  

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 pm
Will frowned as he glared at Anya. He brought a hand against the side of her face in a motion very similar to a slap. "I can't have you dying yet, Anya. So, don't run off like a f**king idiot." He had just implied that he cared for the Owl of Poison. Whether she got that or not would be a different matter.

"Umm.... Mr. Satan, can you put me down?" Amaya meekly asked. She was still in his arms, and it was just weird that Anya and Will were having an argument while she was just lying in his arms awkwardly, especially after he smacked Anya.

Will had almost forgotten about the dead weight in his arms because it hadn't been much to him. He set her down. "Amaya, you should watch out for Anya," he told her. He then looked at Anya again. "Besides, Owen probably wouldn't want you to die like a fool, now would he?" Will did not know that the white dragon was in fact Owen in a shifted form.

---------------------------------

Armand looked at Demios concerned, but he managed a small warm smile on his face. Smiles were something that never usually left the prankster's face after all. The red head paused in thought for a moment at Demios's words. If Demios didn't know what was going on, then maybe something had infected him. "You're doing a good job." The scientist smiled reassuringly at him. If Demios felt that only Amara, Will, Noel, and Dante knew what was happening, maybe it was connected to them somehow. They were all pretty high profile Owls. Am I missing something here? "Well then, I suppose should track one of them down then, raven buddy." Armand suggested with a smile. "Don't worry if your memory gets hazy. I'll make sure we get to one of them." He still had no idea that the Raven was in Demios, and he couldn't have known because he didn't know about the existence of a Raven. He had been jokingly referring to the birds. Now, it was a matter of who. Amara and Will were with the UNS. Noel and Dante were with the Night Owls. And right now, neither knew where the others were, and Armand didn't have any contact with the UNS. His communicator was busted. Besides, from Demios's reaction to Will, it was probably better not to go to Will. That meant Dante and Noel were the more feasible option. "Who do you want to see the most?" Armand wondered if there was somewhere he could research up on Demios's ailments. He wanted to help his friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm
Demios frowned as Armand asked him "I...I don't know...they all seem to know something I don't" He said. He then thought for a moment "I think we should try one of the two in the UNS" He said. He looked down "If we go to one in the Night Owls you may be thought of as a traitor and they might hurt you when you return to the UNS" He said. He wasn't sure if they could get Armand back to the UNS safely if he went to the night owls. "I know your worried about me...but I don't want to see you hurt either" He said. He then frowned "But then again I don't know if my disguise will get me into the UNS that easily...I mean between Lucien, Amara, Will, and Thomas someone is bound to recognize me" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 pm
Anya did not expect a smack to her face. As such, she blinked in surprise, before glaring back at Will. "What the hell was that for!? You didn't have to hit me!" she shouted, not realizing exactly how loudly she was speaking at the moment. "Since when in hell did you care what happens to me anyway?! For your information I was going to find Owen, who happened to be there in the form of a white dragon, and give him a piece of my mind!" Anya was pissed of now because Will had just smacked her and even scolded her all in the span on three minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 pm
Suddenly a small blast of fire shot between the 2 arguing UNS members as Itachi flew down between them for obvious reasons. " hey you both need to calm down, anya you know will has been after you sicne day one and he hasnt gottten anything yet its su surprise he wouldnt want you dead or seriously hurt until he did. Getting mad at him is pointless and will you know arguing with anya just makes things worse. Lucien is in bad shape for anyone not knowing he lost his fight and was saved from death only by amaras quick reactions. We need to be united right now, with luciens injuries and kiras death were undermaned wed be in trouble in a full on fight now. now has anyone seen armand hes usually the one who solves these disputes with him someone i have to try and break you 2 up." said Itachi. It was odd for him to do this as he usually never really bothered to act out like this.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:21 pm
L hesitated in respounding after Ember. The change in her attitude and simple wish of not wanting to die pulled a bit at his heart and the lightman seemed to go off in to thought. Still his slow goofy grin remained on his face makeing it appear as if he had simply spaced out and when he finally did come to he turned to Timmothy with a grin. "Of course not a scratch, I ammm the fastest thing alive yaaa know...aaand Sydney was there to help look as wellll." L took a few steps forward and placed a hand on Ember's head ruffling her hair. "Awww come onnn, ya sound like ya think they can beat us. Never heard that from yaaa before..." He let his hand drop away and retreat to his pockets.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm
“Itachi!” Amaya waved, blushing. She blinked when Itachi mentioned that Kira was dead and Lucien was hurt. “Oh, no… how?”

Owen was the white dragon? How ironic. Did that mean Owen knew who they all were? The Satan Owl was about to respond to Anya when a column of fire shot between him and the German girl. A smirk tugged on Will’s face as he turned his head to look at Itachi. “Who asked for your assistance, little weasel?” Ah, you’re in a bottomless abyss now, and try as you might to crawl of out it, I’ll never let you. Itachi’s debt to Will was so great that it could never be fully repaid. If Will really was Satan, Itachi’s soul would be his. Will didn’t really care about Kira, Armand, or Lucien’s conditions. They weren’t directly caused by Thomas, and if the Phoenix was by Lucien, fine. For all Will cared, Lucien could just die too alongside Thomas. Neither did Will really care if the UNS was understaffed. The UNS was not lacking in power, not that Will truly cared. The Satan Owl turned back to Anya. ”Well, dear, I think you know.” He eyed her with a smirk. "But I'm sure we can talk later."
----------------

Armand smiled and nodded. Demios was confused and a little frustrated. It was annoying to not know something when everyone else seemed to know about it. However, Armand was thinking about Demios's response. Demios was thinking of the red head's safety while Armand was thinking of Demios's safety. Armand did not want Demios to get hurt, and he didn't want the UNS to experiment on Demios if the organization was curious as to what was happening to Demios. To Armand, Dante and Noel still seemed the better choice, and as Demiso said, some people in the UNS could recognize him. "Hmm... well, let's go with the flow then!" Armand hadn't really agreed or given a real answer to Demios's suggestion. If it was a matter of getting into the UNS, since Armand was an official member, he could technically bring a "visitor" in, right? But he didn't trust Thomas or Will.

For now, he needed to make sure Demios was well enough to travel. Otherwise, they couldn't get anything done anyway.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Of Itachi hadn't stepped in when he did, Anya would get retaliation for Will slapping her. She would have punched him right back in the face. But only if no one had stepped in to keep them from continuing their fight. However, Itachi had gotten in between them. She would say something else to Will, but Itachi mentioned that Kira had died and Lucien was badly hurt. Anya looked over at Itachi, a look of slight surprise at the news showing on her face. But Will soon mentioned that they would settle their argument later. Anya turned her glare back to Will again. "This conversation isn't over..." she growled. "And DON'T call me 'dear'." With that, Anya handed the sword she had borrowed back to Amaya, taking the poison aura back from it before doing so. "Thanks for letting me use that..." Once she did this, Anya headed away from Will, Amaya and Itachi. She wouldn't go very far from the rest of the UNS group though. She went to go peek in on Amara and Lucien just out of pure curiosity.

===

Owen met back up with the rest of the fallen pheonix. He had changed back into his human form. He appeared to be fine now and no longer angry and back to his usual smiling self.

===

Sydney was listening to the conversation. She had felt the aura of the Life Owl returning just like all the other Heralds had. Perhaps more so that any of the others. Roulin's shadow had altered because of the new status as the Life Owl. However, Sydney wouldn't mention that unless asked about it.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games