Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 pm
"Could you please wait a second i'm on the phone and of course i look differnt I'm a mage demon slash summoner." He said as he was talking to Nikolai on the other end of the phone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 pm
Ikuto changed back into his human form gripping his chest tightly as he walked off without a second glance at the girl.He was trying to find somewhere quiet to talk to Nikolai but it was starting to feel like the man didn't wwant to talk to him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Leaning over the boy was the lazy Sin and his usual attire. "Hello my lovely little darling~!" he greeted cheerfully with his dreamy lime green eyes and sarcastic smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 pm
Ikuto looked up at Nikolai with a soft smile even though somewhere deep inside he new it was a bad idea for him to like this man.After all he's one of the 7 sin's what's he expecting from him. "Hi yourself Nikky." He said with that same childish soft smile while his hands rested in his lap from were he had closed his phone.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

"I see you've changed your appearance." he noted and eyed his body up and down. "Very dashing, but your original look is a winner in my book." he smiled softly before walking around him to be in front of it. "I see it on your face, dearie, don't bother hiding it." he said bluntly, his expression serious and half-asleep. "What do you want to know?" He laced his fingers together and tilted his head expectantly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

Ikuto sat there thinking about it. "Well have you ever been with just one person?" He asked looking at Nikolai while his hands figgited. "If thats to personal you don't have to answer." the red head said as he watched the sloth for a reaction.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Nikolai simply stared, fully expecting this question. He finally sighed and sat down on the ground, paying little attention to whomever's grave served as his seat, and pat the ground besides him so Ikuto would sit, too. "I can't very well say I have, dearie." he admitted and positioned his legs to be Indian-style. "Allow me to explain... One day long ago, I happened to fall in love. But as Fate loves to bully me, the person I loved died in front of me." He paused and closed his eyes as if to give a moment of silence to his lost love. "Ever since then I've had a... a hole in my heart, if you will, dearie. I tried to feel it by gaining other people's love and would just shatter it, try to see how I looked before, it would bring some amusement to me." He hung his head in shame and laced his fingers together. After a few minutes he took a deep breath and looked directly at Ikuto. "I've long forgotten what love is, yet..." Nikolai stopped and just stared at Ikuto for a while then clapped his hands. "That's what I've been wanting to tell you, dearie." he quickly changed the subject. "If you still somehow want to stick with me then you must know that I'll end up breaking that heart of gold of yours." He smiled bitterly, already expecting Ikuto to despise him. "Just don't believe that love will never find you, dearie. Don't stop believing because of me."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
Jayne gave a small frown as he looked at the man sitting on his tombstone. "Get your a** off my grave." he grumbled, his eyes cold. "i plan to return to it someday and even though you are sloth, it still bugs me that you're being so rude." he huffed. "ugh...where's that stupid succubus iris when you need her?" the demon grumbled and shook his head, amazed the girl hadn't popped up yet to bother him about his deal with a wraith.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 pm
Ikuto watched Nikolai closely as he answered his question."I know what it feel's like to have a hole or missing piece as well but I stay happy because that's how i am and everyone takes things differently so it's okay." He said his saddened frown turning into a bright smile as he explained how they had something in common. "The hole i have maybe different because mine is my missing memory's and yours is a lost love but it's the same empty feeling." The red head said softly feeling his scars burn as he spoke to the sloth about his memory's. "And I'm never giving up on love even if you do hurt me in the end and i will stick with you because for some reason you make me smile even when i don't really want to." Ikuto said with is big grin showing teeth and all.
Hearing footsteps he turned his head seeing a man then heard him yell at Nikolai to get off his grave.He was sitting on a bench so he looked down and sure enough Nikky was on a grave.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

The Sin blinked, not sure how to take Ikuto's response. He was used to screams of pain, tears of betrayal, scratches and punches of rage, but acceptance? That's new. "Really?" he inquired incredulously. "Even though I'm very like to cheat?" He glanced over when he heard another man and simply blinked at him. "Yes and you make a fabulous seat, dearie." he managed a grin, though his eyes were curious. Something about that boy... There was something off about him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 pm
Jayne gave a small frown as he looked at sloth, his eyes cold. "look, get off my grave. i haven't got time for this... ugh drake's still sleeping with that guy..." he frowned and let black flames form in his hands. "look... i have a rider to go kill... so if you don't mind... get off so that i can leave." he huffed and crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 pm
Ikuto left his spot on the bench offering a hand to the sloth to help him up. "You know you really shouldn't sit on people like that." He said smile but with a lightly strict tone as he waited. "Oh and yes really and i will deal with what comes if you do cheat....Wait if we're saying cheat dose that mean we're going out ?" He questioned as he forgot about the strange man as he went stary eyed User Image at the thought.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Nikolai grinned as a sly comeback formed in his head, but Ikuto's soft scolding stopped him. He looked at the outstretched hand then up at the stary-eyed boy and his question. How cute. Nikolai's grin widened as he took the boy's hand and heaved himself up. With the momentum from him getting up and pushed himself towards Ikuto and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Now we are~" he purred.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:32 pm
Jayne gave an annoyed huff as he looked at the two. "khe , udachi, poka ona ne poluchaet·sya , kak moĭ yedinstvennyĭ otnosheniya u ..." he muttered and then started away. "i'm gonna go kill famine now if you don't mind..." he sighed and shook his head. "and then maybe drake..."
{translation:heh, good luck, as long as it doesn't turn out like my only relationship did...}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:51 pm
Ikuto's Eye's went wide as Nikolai's lip's touched his. 'Kyaaaaaaa!' He squealed in his mind User Image as he stared at him. He hugged Nikolai with a huge grin as he watched the other man leave with his small bit of advice. "So can we still go to the cabin's please I've never been to one?" He said looking to the handsome sloth with a soft smile.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games