Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:10 pm
(lol i was letting another character fall for u.. so she could move on.. lol taitto still loved xavier if u didnt get y she always looked at him. anways... =p ) Taitto wiped her tears and smiled. "Otaru" She said softly. * kino looked at the girls. " Holy smoke a moley!" She said as she watched the girls. " Beautiful!!" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:13 pm
(WTFWTFWTF) "Hm........"*"Why you little ba'stard....."He died  

Hawtalicious

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 pm
(taitto doesnt love xavier no more lol. i word my stuff wrong, molina is in love with him and taitto is happy about it. )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 pm
BOB

XAVIER

Bob hugged her back, just not quite as tightly as he could, with the little adrenaline from the battle, he could probably hurt her.

Xavier smiled a bit. "Thanks then." Even though he'd aged normally while Bob was alive, he preferred that age, not too old and not too young, but he could become younger and older if he felt like it. "I'm thinking I like you too." he grinned slightly.

((Yeah, I noticed.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm
Molina smiled. "Really?!!?" She said happily. * Katiana giggled abit watching her daughter talk to xavier. ' Now if he cheats on her, it wont be pretty.' She laughed in her head. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 pm
Daisy sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes a bit. she glanced at Carnation and sighed, giving her twin a good punch in the stomac to wake her up. "morning sleepy head." she chuckled.
Carnation let out a small groan and held onto her stomach,glaring at Daisy. "yeah yeah yeah... morning to you too." she mumbled and then tackled her sister into a large hug.
the twins stood up slowly and looked around, seeing Roy they smiled and moved over to him. "hey Roy!!" they chimed, blushing a bit. "h-how do we look?" they asked, still blushing.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm
BOB

XAVIER

Bob smiled, looking at the scene just a little bit away. "It's a little creepy, isn't it?" he asked after he pulled back. Technically, that was Bob, but not quite, and he was dating his own daughter in a way... Ew.

Xavier nodded. "Yeah." he smiled slightly, seeing how excited she seemed to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm
Roy woke up and noticed how chaotic the Park looked. "What in the world...?" he drifted off then heard Daisy and Carnation. "Well you look like you got punched in the stomach," he smiled at Carnation. "And you look like you were just tackled." he laughed at Daisy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:43 pm
Molinas cheeks were pink. * Katiana nodded as she read his mind. " Yup, ... Your practically cheating on me... " She laughs saying it sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:45 pm
"anything else?" the girls mumbled, playing with their new curls.
Rose sighed softly, a small smile on her face as she watched her little sisters talking with Roy. "they seem to realy like him..."
"yeah, i wonder if he knows..." Lilly mumbled, leaning against Rose a smile on her face as well.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:51 pm
Roy smiled then paused. He blinked at the twins now that he was fully awake. "Wha...? How...?" he mumbled at their new looks.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 pm
"we changed formes..."
"we look and technecaly are"
"older, now." the twins explained, blushing harder.
rose and lilly smirked as they watched their little sisters, holding hands tightly and smiling softly. "they're still so innocent. it's sweet." they laughed softly  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 pm
((Alrighty! I changed Roy's look mrgreen Thanks for the help!))

Roy blinked then looked down and scratched his head. "Like...how old?" he muttered with a small blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:07 pm
BOB

XAVIER

Bob chuckled. "I wouldn't put it that way, considering we're not the same person, but it's still a little creepy."

Xavier smiled a bit more. "Well then, I'd rather not be being watched by Bob and Katiana, at the moment, so you want to go somewhere?" he asked.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:07 pm
"seventeen... same as Rose and Lilly" the girls muttered, blushing madly.
"it's eighteen!" Rose and lilly called out, laughing a bit.
((you're welcome!!))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games