Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 pm
Paranoia krept up on Victor again, a highly Kabuato reaction. He hid the worry off his face as he took Karin's hand. "Fine I trust you...because of Dawn" he admitted. He pushed Karin slightly leading her back to the party. "How old are you anyways? if your related to Dawn you must be ancient as well" he asked out of curoisty

Val chuckled softly. "Guess I have to discover that out myself" she admitted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:37 pm
Damon shook his head.

"People like me don't often get that chance love."he said softly..his hand slightly touching hers as the other grabbed his sword in its sheath.

"I want you to go warn the others..get the guard ready.."he said softly and then he slowly stood up..his shouldar letting his shield slowly slip down and onto his arm.

"Go on."he said gently.

Dongor smiled and he blew the horn..hundreds of minotaur like creatures..aswell as lycans came from inside the trees..his eyes sparkled with delight as he knew just how much blood would be shed this day.

Xalidir heard the horn and his hands quickly fell on his bow..he bolted up the mountain side..sliding down and bolting toward the noise ahead..leaving Val behind.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:48 pm
Karin wanted to show Victor something but she could tell he seemed alert so she decided she would show him later. She heard his question about her age and she rolled her eyes. "Actually I'm years younger than Dawn. I'm only 25. My father was her brother and he's just a bit older than her. Though he didn't have me all those years ago since he hadn't met my mother who's a siren." she said as she chuckled and smiled.

Lily got up and nodded at Damon's orders. "Just be careful ok. And kick their asses twice as hard for crashing the wedding." she said with a giggle before she kissed his cheek and then ran off to the others. She found Val and noticed Xalidir leave her behind. She looked over at Val and bit her lip. "Val, have you seen Victor or your brother? We need to find them quickly. It seems we have an unexpected guest." she said as she rolled her eyes in frustration.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:52 pm
Silvia looked at Val and stuck her tongue out at her, she heard sirens and looked under a table grabbing her katana "Just one night of peace" She muttered.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:58 pm
Val heard Silvia and laughed. "Keep on dreaming" she pulled back the trigger loading the crossbow looking at Lily. "No...I saw Victor go somewhere with Dawn haven't seen them since...Lucius most likely already be ready for the firing lines" she said. She looked around then smiled. "Lily if you need me shout for me kay?" she asked quickly climbing up standing on the wall overviewing the area

Victor chuckled softly. "My mother told me a story that when they were younger...Dawn was kinda of hypnotic so i see why." he admitted. He walked out of the clearing hearing the alarms blaring. "One night we ask and nope lets just end this" he muttered while spotting Lily. "What is it?Unwelcome guests again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm
Damon nodded and he tore off his shirt..revealing the armor behind it. Damon stretched and he watched as the first lycan made it down the field..he lifted his shield hitting it across the head..sending it flying over him..the next one his sword cut threw its face. He lifted his shield as a minotaur swang a axe down on him and he pushed up before stabbing in the minotaurs ribs and sending the blade threw...the guts of the beast flew out covering the ground. Damon sighed when another figure joined him..this one was just as armored as he..and his laugh sent a happy chill down Damon's back.

"Well hello there Lucius."Damon grunted as he tossed a lycan to the ground with a pop of his shouldars. Two minotaurs charged the two men..but with two alarming swish noises in the air..and they both flipped face first onto the ground as Xalidir walked next to the two.

"So..we holding here.or are we going to run?"He asked. Damon sighed..but Lucius chuckled.

"I'll stay here..I won't let these creatures near my parent's graves."he said gently. Damon nodded and he turned..running toward the palace as his two friends delt with the attackers from the woods. They would come in large number soon..but hopefully they could hold till soldiers were ready.

Dongor smiled..Damon took the first distraction pretty nicly..he blew the horn twice this time..men on horses rode to the bridge of the palace nailing the doors with alot of force. They wouldn't hold long if the breach happend to soon.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 pm
Karin chuckled at what he said before she spotted Lily. She could tell something was going on but she decided to stay out of it until she was needed.

Lily nodded at Val before looking at Victor. "The same old thing Victor. Now go." she said with a soft chuckle before she looked at Karin. She thought for a moment and looked up at Val again. "Hey Val, I hope you don't mind some company." she said as she motioned Karin to climb the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 pm
SIlvia heard the second horn and sighed as she saw men on horses trying to open the gate, she waited for them to blast in and was going to try and kill as many as possible.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 pm
Val gave Lily and Karin thumbs up as she duck laying on the wall seeing arrows being launched. "Well fine! If she a archer or a distractor be my guess I don't know how long this thing will hold" she shouted firing arrows as she crawled across the wall staying by the gate.

Victor snarled. "Alright" he muttered then looked around sending troops towards the area where the gate is. "Groundforce most likely..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:16 pm
Dongor smiled as the gate broke..and men rushed in..some on horses..most not..but the deadly combination was even worse when the Kabuato warriors weren't fully prepared. Soldiers lifted spears..nailing two horsemen off and soon the battle was out of control..more soldiers pouring in for each side..

Xalidir bit his tounge as he shot a lycan in the head and Lucius cut down a couple of them that had gotten past the ranger. Lucius sighed when they seemed to stop coming.

"Don't even relax.."Xalidir said gently.

Damon stood by himself at the bridge with a spear and shield in his hands. He caught a couple of horsemen by surprise with it..but soon the king threw it threw 4 soldiers that were all running in a row. Damon swerved past 3 of them..kicking one in the side of the head..breaking ones neck and cutting one down with his blade..he threw his shield into a horsemen's face..cracking his skull and he growled as a spear hit his shouldar. He grabbed it and pulled sending the horsemen flying into a pile of the attackers charging at him. He had to give the soldiers time to regroup if possible. The attackers seemed endless..as he could hear the fight behind him..it wasn't pretty.

Dongor smirked and he blew the horn for a third time..a explosion happend..destroying part of the wall..this sent rocks flying hitting many of the Kabuato soldiers in groups..this helped a few of the enemy break in and men began to come from a whole in the earth that was made from the damage.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:25 pm
Silvia stabbed a man that wasn't on a horse, she lifted her katana as it sliced through his head, she stumbled back as a piece of the wall that had exploded hitted her in the stomach, she growled and tried to take down a man on a horse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Karin saw the arrows and heard the battle going on. She looked over at Val confused. "Just tell me what I can do. Does this happen all the time?" she asked as she thought of what she could do.

Lily was on top of the wall with her bow and arrow. She shot off an arrow made of light and watched as the one arrow split into thousands. She watched as a few arrows miss but most of them hitting their target. She didn't hesitate and she fired another set of arrows.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm
"Very much so and just kill and protect your new friends Karin" Val hollored again as she pressed her hands against the little weed that was growing sending vines of thorns everywhere wrapping it around of the enemies as she fired with her free hand after lifting her hand back up.

Victor changed into his lycan form beheading a lycan that was about to jump Karin. He nosed her shoulder before going back into battle shredding bits and pieces turning majority of the lycans to mince meat getting cuts and stabs back  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm
(thousands of arrows at once? lol? overkill maybe?)

Kyle stood behind Silvia cutting down men left and right that were attacking them. He groaned as three charged at him..he grabbed ones hand twisting it and blocked ones blade before kicking the third in the groin. He tripped the one whos blade he had blocked..so perfectly the man landed on his neck..killing him. Kyle used this to cut off the third's head and he pulled forward sending the last into the horse of the man Silvia was grabbing..which helped a little with getting him down.

Lucius and Xalidir stood back to back as they were surrounded..Lucius cut a few down and then Xalidir made a quick snapping shot that went threw three men. They kept blocking and helping each other every now and then..the battle seeming to never let up.

Damon whistled as he sent several shards of ice flying threw the enemies charging at them..suddenly horses ran from the stables..trampling several of the troops charging the bridge..Damon took this time to retreat into the palace gates and cut down two men from behind as they tried to get on the wall.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:49 pm
Silvia grinned atw Kyle as the man had fallen off the horse, she made icicles appear on the bottom of her shoe and stomped her foot on the man's head, she ducked as a man ran towards her, as she ducked she placed her katana infront of her as the man ran right into it stabbing him in the neck.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff