Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:32 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He rolled his eyes, staying where he was. He wasn't going to leave Ethan after all that had happened. Instead, he carefully situated Ethan on the pillows before sitting on a chair and crossing his legs, waiting for the doctor to either leave or speak. He was the closest he had to family at the moment,and if they wanted him to leave, he'd have to be taken out in a body bag.

"No, that's next week," he corrected, reaching into his pocket as Timothy's mother texted a picture of the two boys safe int he car, giggling and singing along to the radio. "Today's Timothy and Bradley, that little boy down the hall from us. He should be home by 6:30."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:52 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

After a moment of flipping through separate papers, the doctor glanced upward and sighed through his nose. "Sir," he started slowly, making it clear how irritated he was. He had been through countless, sleepless hours checking on patients, he didn't need to deal with a stubborn teen. "If you don't leave now then I'll have to call security on you."

Fredrich didn't say anything, mainly because there was nothing to say. He barely recalled the child Daniel was spending time with, only slightly recognizing it from a time Daniel talked about both boys. He knew the mother, though. She used to go through great lengths to avoid him because of the few times he actually came home as well as his natural intimidation. Once Ellery and Daniel started spending time in his apartment, however, she saw him in a much friendlier light and would gladly try to talk to him whenever they ran into each other in the hallway. In fact, more of the neighbors were like that now. It is hard to be scary when there's a lovestruck songwriter and a hyper child connected to him at the hip.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"If you'll quit being rude, I'll leave," he responded, raising an eyebrow at the man. Maybe Fredrich shouldn't have left. He was probably the only person that could actually get Lock out of there with a glare alone.

An email from a nurse at the hospital popped up on the man's phone screen, bringing a frown to his face almost immediately. "Damn it. Turn around, we've got to get Lock out of the hospital room. Apparently, he's causing a fuss with a doctor and refuses to leave Ethan's room. You scare him, maybe you can get him out of there."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Rude?" echoed the doctor, his eyebrow twitching. "Listen, I've been looking after many patients today. I don't need to get any attitude from a high school student that doesn't know when visiting hours are over. You being here is getting in the way of us checking his wounds. Leave."

Fredrich exhaled slowly. What a coincidence. He talks about not being intimidating anymore and now he's called to the hospital to scare Lock out. That boy made him lose the ability to be surprised.
The car slowed down and turned back. It'd take a few minutes to get there since the traffic was smaller on this side.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:30 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He nodded. "Yes, rude. The entire time Ethan's been here, I've been trying to figure out his exact status, only to be ignored by each and every doctor/nurse that's come by, you're taking a tone with me that is only proving to be incredibly offensive, that's all seen as quite rude. How can you expect to ever have long-term patients when you treat their loved ones this poorly?" Lock crossed his arms, voice taking a matter-of-fact out.

"At this rate, we will never need to have another child," attempted to joke the brunette, although it was likely sadly true. "Looks like you and I are constantly having to parents those idiots."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:41 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"We're doctors, kid. We can't memorize the status of every single patient, and even if we do, we're busy rushing to the next patient that needs our help than to answer your question. If we stopped each time someone wanted to ask us something, we wouldn't be able to help a single patient. Oh, and for your information, I take care of getting the poison filtered out of his body and making sure his finger attaches properly, and right now I can't do anything because you want to sit here and lecture me on my job!" the doctor snapped. The nurse besides him gave him a concerned look. This was getting too heated. If security didn't come by soon then-
"Lock!"
Both the doctor and the nurse lifted their heads to see a tall silhouette at the doorway. Its face, however, had two glaringly white orbs where the eyes should be and bright white fangs for the mouth.
"You had better think of five good reasons why I shouldn't admit you to this hospital myself!" the figure snarled as it stormed towards the blond, fists clenched tightly and the world behind it darkening with each step.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:53 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

A chill ran down Lock's spine at the sound of his name, trying hard not to shake as he remained in his seat. After feeling the vibrations of Fredrich stomping closer, he stood and clenched his fists at his sides. "You know I don't like making lists under pressure!" he cried out, his handsome face struggling to remain stubbornly fearless.

Meanwhile, Ellery walked in and stood in front of the doctor, bowing a little before speaking and putting on his most stunning smile. "Pardon my young friend, Doctor, for being so rude and disregarding of American hospital rules. You see, we lives in South Korea, where the significant other of a patient is permitted to remain in the room with them at all times if their family cannot be there. It is to comfort the patient, our people believe, and Mr. Han is merely experiencing a culture shock. That, and his lover is severely injured and there's little that he can do to to help." Ellery leaned forward a little, lowering his voice. "Can you please forgive him this one time?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

By the time Fredrich made it to where Lock was, his demonic appearance was gone, but that wasn't necessarily a good thing. Already in a bad mood from running on two hours of sleep and having to restock on orange juice, he wasn't in the best of moods, and that was clear in his practically glowing eyes. He reached out and grabbed Lock's ear, yanking him away from the bed and closer to him. "You're going home. You can visit Ethan in the morning, but anymore of your stubbornness and the doctors won't be able to help him." He tugged on the ear again, mainly to annoy the Korean. "Do you need a ride?"

The doctor was too tired himself to fall completely for Ellery's charm, though it did have some affect on him. With a sigh, he scratched the back of his head and looked at the arguing duo nearby. "It's fine. Just have them leave before they wake any of the patients." He lowered his hand and looked down at Ellery. "And make sure your international friend learns the visiting hours next time he visits."
The nurse besides him held the clipboard up to cover the lower half of her face, hoping to cover her nosebleed. She was surrounded by such handsome men! There was the one talking to her superior, the blonde one that looked like a celebrity, and the strong man in black! What a great day at work!

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:32 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He whined as he was yanked away, waving his arms in protest as he tried to tug himself away from Fredrich, only to fail miserably. Whining again as he was tugged once more, he pouted and crossed his arms, nodding harshly. "Yes please, Fredrich," he grunted in his most upset voice, sounding much like Daniel whenever he was being forced to do something he didn't want to do.

Ellery placed a hand on the tired doctor's arm, leaning forward a little as his smile softened. "I'll be sure to educate him properly, Doctor. Oh!" His smile became a concerned smile, taking his hand away as he examined the doctor. "Oh my, you look so tired, Doctor. Please tell me you'll be going on home soon. I would hate for you to get hurt or in trouble after working so hard for so long."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The doctor just gave Ellery a tired look. "Please leave." he sighed.
"Ellery."
Still holding Lock's ear tightly, Fredrich gave him a look that matched the doctor's. "Stop trying to charm the doctor and let's go. He's already forgiven Lock."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:28 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I'm not trying to charm anyone, Fredrich. Don't you remember the last time a doctor was exhausted while caring for his patient?" He crossed his arms, shaking his head. "It was that man's fault that I nearly died of infection. I don't think a malpractice suit is what anyone needs." He waved his hand as he walked over, slapping Lock's shoulder. "Alright, let him go. He's humiliated enough."
"Thanks-"
"If you're going to act like a child, you'll be treated like one. Now hush, the grown-ups are talking."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:33 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich moved the two out of the room, deciding to carry the conversation on later instead of making the doctor wait longer and get even more tired. "Should we drop you off at your dorm?" he asked Lock as he stepped outside, digging his gloved hands into his coat pockets. He looked over his shoulder at Ellery. "I suppose we should contact Ethan's parents." he muttered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:42 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock nodded, taking his phone out. He may as well tell his teachers that Ethan wasn't coming in. Hearing Fredrich's mutter, he looked up and vigorously shook his head. "Ethan really doesn't' want us to do that. He practically had a panic attack when I suggested it earlier."
"What? Why?"
He sighed. "He thinks that they'll separate us, and then Bard will try to catch him again."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"It doesn't matter how Ethan feels. The hospital will need his family's health insurance, and it's a legal matter to inform his parents about what happened to him. If I don't tell him then the media will when they cover Barnabas' story." Fredrich pointed out while pulling out his phone and dialing Markus' number since he was closest.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:43 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"He's going to be incredibly upset," groaned the pop star as he leaned on a wall, covering his face with his hands. He was so tired already, about to pass out from exhaustion, but he didn't want to at the same time. He wanted to stay awake just in case he was needed.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces