Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:42 pm
NotteRequiem
Well, if she was "evil", she would have killed Leon in the 8,000,000 times she had the chance to.
Not really. Evil people can have feelings too. If someone evil, let's say Ada, had feelings for Leon, she'd still let him live despite the fact that they'd be on opposing sides. We know very well from RE2 that Ada of all people lets her feelings get in the way of her mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:59 pm
I suppose what I'm getting at is that if Ada really was Evil, she would have left Leon behind. It's a double-edged sword. I'm all for Ada being good, I thought that all along, but just for the sake of argument... Evil people cannot love, nor can they feel remorse for what they've done. I think from the other perspective, Ada's feelings for Leon go well beyond the fact that he saved her once or twice.

Am I making any sense at all?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Ok so not evil. I still think she's more neutral leaning on the good side...Did Ada's feelings get in the way in RE4? No. But I suppose that her feelings for Leon may have withered during 6 years. And they didn't communicate as much in RE4 as in RE2. She saved his life....Then stuck a gun to his head. Hmmm...Neutral. cool
I'm BabyOil btw.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:56 pm
Well she put a gun to his head to make him do what she wanted him to do. Not because that's how she gets jiggy with it... if you get my drift.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:59 pm
But if he didn't.....would she have shot him...?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:05 pm
If he refused to give her the sample, then yes. Ada's objectives are the most important thing in her life, no matter what. I honestly believe she'd do anything that it takes to get her way in this saga... Even triple-crossing Umbrella.
Besides that, Ada strikes me as a woman who would keep tabs on people she's survived encounters with. Leon might (and has been) of use to her in the future, so why burn the bridge before it might come in handy again?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:08 pm
True. Makes me kind of dislike her more. Using our dumbass Leon like that. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:11 pm
Are you kidding? That's what makes her more likeable to me, anyway. Besides, she only uses those who put themselves up to it... people who let their pride, or emotions blind from their mission.

Something's been bothering me, though. For a man of Wesker's knowledge and prowess... how the hell did she manage to double-cross him? I'm not undermining a woman's power to influence a man, but Wesker strikes me as the type who wouldn't trust his right arm if it wasn't attached to him... especially after the Umbrella fiasco.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:14 pm
We may hate Leon. But he's OUR dumbass. We use him. Not Ada. mad Anyways. She has been working for him a long time. Who knows maybe he did expect it..? And just wanted to wait and see what would happen. I have a feeling Wesker won't be letting Ada get off easy for betraying him...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:21 pm
The real genius in this situation is whomever comes out on top... Ada, or Wesker.

This is the real game of cat and mouse. And on top of all this is the big explosion that is Wesker and Chris. So much tension!! It's beautiful! Mwahahhaa!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:23 pm
Ah but sadly we all know Wesker would practically kick Chris's a**. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:25 pm
Ah my dear, where is your sense of heroism? The Good Guy always comes out on top in the end. Chris' sterodic muscles of death will prevail over Wesker's superhuman powers!

Still, I can't wait to see it biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:28 pm
lol I think I lost it after watching The Skeleton Key. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:30 pm
Hmm, considering the name, I'm surprised I haven't seen it (I'm very much obsessed with skeleton keys).

I just hope the battle is long, drawn out, and full of excellent detail.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Little Freaky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:35 pm
It's the first and only movie i've ever seen where the bad guy wins. I do too. Not one of those 1 minute battles. The big long ones. Fight till the death! twisted  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games