Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 pm
Jack began looking around once more before the woman appeared out of nowhere. He looked over at her with his scarred eye, dull as it was.

"I need to speak to the owner. Can you show me the way?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am
"And what would make you happy?" He asked, still looking down at her.
"And I mean truly happy. Not temporarily."

"Mmm, why do you need to see him?" She cooed, remaining on Jack's side, rubbing her hand down his spine. "He's a boring guy. I'm much more fun than him."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:58 am
"I need to have a word with him, regarding a certain woman named Alona."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm
As soon as Alona's name was mentioned, the woman stopped and stepped back from Jack, staring at him with worried eyes.

"Why? Did something happen to her?" She asked, her voice quiet and no longer cooing for his attention.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 pm
"She's fine. I'm here to have a word with the owner. Over the Bruises my employer found on her." Jack replied, still looking over at her.
"Will you still help me?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 pm
"Why are you asking me that?" Alona said getting a little frusterated.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 pm
"I want to know because I can offer you happiness." Henry replied simply.

"I can give you a different job, if it would make you happy."

The woman's face darkened when Jack mentioned the bruises.God I hope she's not in trouble for those...

"Right this way, sir." She spoke quietly as she walked away, expecting Jack to follow. She stuck close to the walls, wanting to avoid as much people as possible. She went to back of the room, to a door with two large guards standing on duty, arms crossed and eyes hard.

"He wants to see the Boss.." She mumbled.

"Nobody gets in." The Guards growled, glaring down at her. "You know this."

"Yes, but--"

"Scram, b***h." He smacked her across the face, knocking her down on the ground, the side of face red.
"Go find someone to ******** and earn your keep, before we take you out back for disobeying your orders."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:44 pm
"W-what?!" Alona replied, blushing slightly.
She turned her back to him and crossed her arms. He was saying a lot of strange things tonight, was it the alcohol?  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:44 pm
Almost immediately, Jack's eyes flashed with rage as one hand latched onto the striking man's throat and slammed him into the wall. For the other one, he reached into his coat and pulled out a silenced pistol, firing three times into their skull.
Afterwards, the pistol's barrel was thrust right into the man's groin.
"The Door. Open it." he ordered, the trigger right about to be pressed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 pm
"Alona, are you happy?" Henry asked once more, giving a soft smile at the girl's blush. It was humorous to see her so awkward, and over a little offer too!

With the loud beat of the music, no one noticed the thud of a corpse and simply thought it was an extra beat to the music. To those who were sober and close enough to see the commotion, quickly evacuated the area as if this was standard to happen.

The living Guard looked down at Jack with cold eyes. Another tough guy, coming to flex his muscles for the ladies. He'd die with the rest of the wanna be shining knights.
"Even if you decide to kill me, you're not getting in. That door is locked from the inside and only my knocking will open it. So why don't you get the ******** out of here kid while I still feel like letting you walk home to kiss your pathetic life goodbye before my boys and I track you down and kill you slowly." He grunted.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Jack stared at the man for a few moments, before giving a sadistic grin.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the doors, nothing strange would have been noticed...Until Jack made his own key via ramming the man's head through the oak door, making a large hole, knocking the man out..If not killing him.

He was then dragged out of the hole.
Jack's arm then reached in and unlocked the door. His arm slunk out moments later.

The doors opened slowly, Jack glaring at the first thing he saw in front of him; The Boss.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:09 pm
"I already answered you!" Alona said, raising her voice a little. "Do I have to repeat myself?"  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 pm
"Do you not want to be happy..?" Henry frowned. "That's an odd thing to want.."

((Cat, I do believe you're the pimp for the girls here.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 pm
ooc: oh right

"No! I mean, yes? Nevermind!" Alona cried out turning to face Henry.
She frowned and placed a hand on her hip.

There were two women sitting with him as the door opened. He raised an eyebrow when he saw one the bodies of his bodyguards and some man standing there.
"Who the hell are you?" he asks calmly.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:34 pm
"Oh, me? I'm just the friendly neighborhood helper who needs to have a nice, long chat with you." Jack replied as he walked in, the glare replaced by a closed-eyed smile. As he walked in, he grabbed a chair and dragged a chair and placed in directly in front of him, and sat down on it backwards, resting his arms on the back.
"And I think you have no idea why I'm here, right..?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games