Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 pm
"I follow her." Legion replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "So long as she pals around with you guys, then I am too. Problems?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:32 am
"If you wan to stick around you will need to submit to a scan once we get back to base," Azm explained. "It's nothing major that will take very long, the military just needs to make sure you're not some sort of sleeper agent droid that's going to activate at a critical point."

"It's just something all bots have to go through if they want to be involved with the military..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:04 am
"...You didn't tell them did you?" Legion sighed, almost growling as he looked down at Lucy.

"No. They know."

"...Huh." He looked back at Azm and Nurixin, "scanning may not be such a good idea. TECHNICALLY speaking, I'm still with Geminoid. I just decided to ditch his ways. But all the codes and the s**t... Yeah."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 am
"In that case it might be better if you take the scan. There are bots in the human military who started out working for Geminoid and some were even built by his own factories. Your case is not uncommon. This way if there are sleeper codes we can remove then, with your permission of course," Azm explained.

"None of us like the scans either but we can't have an unscanned bot following us around. If command found out every one of us would be court marshaled," Nurixin added. "The would see you as a liability..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 am
"I hate scanning." He groaned, his posture slumping to show his disgust. "It takes forever."

"There," Lucy sighed, stepping away from both Marie and Legion. "Your arms are good to go again."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:59 am
"It will probably take less time then you think," he replied, taking out his data pad. "I need to report to command. Relax a bit guys," he said as he stepped away from the group, not out of sight but far enough so they couldn't see what he was going on the pad. All the information regarding the destruction of the weapon and the androids involved was quickly sent to command, as well as their encounter with legion.

"Thanks," Marie said, moving her arms around, making sure she hand't lost any mobility. She stood up and started towards the woods. "I need to find my gun..."

"Take a seal with you," Azm called out over his shoulder.

Marie looked back at the two rather quiet seals and waited.

"Mine and Azm's scan only took about five minutes," Nurixin reassured him.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:57 pm
"I'll go!" Ben volunteered with a shaky voice. He quickly trotted over to Marie's side, rifle in hand. Given how excited Nurixin was about their new friend, and going off of her recent behavior towards him, Ben wanted a healthy distance between him and the androids.

"Oh joy," Legion grumbled.

"Oh hush. It's no worse than when dad looked at you." Lucy grumbled.

"I just don't like your computers... You guys suck at using them."

"Well forgive us for being human."

"Azm," Command spoke through the comm link they had with him. "Are you safe to speak?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 am
"I am," he replied.

"Someone's angsty..." Nurixin said as Ben walked off.

Marie searched for her weapon, back tracking through the forest. "******** ******** where is it?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm
"Do you remember where you were when you last had your gun?" Ben asked, lazily searching through the ground for the lost weapon.

"I think traumatized is a more appropriate word for Ben right now." Niles corrected.

"How sure you the weapon is done? Is it in a recoverable state? We can't afford to let this thing get loose."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 pm
"It's magazines and rocket stores ignited when our missiles hit. There isn't much left of it... but that doesn't mean they don't have more. In light of recent events however I would like to request leave. Do you have any information regarding Kim?"

"I guess I did go a little overboard..." she admitted, fiddling with her hair a bit nervously. Her eyes fixed on the ground.

Marie frowned. "I'm not sure... when I lost control of my arms it fell and I was to busy worrying about being shot at and running since I couldn't shoot back," she replied.

((go ahead and have Ben find it.))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:09 pm
There was silence on the radio for at least a minute.
"Kim has been... Contained. We need you to go back to the factory, search for anything of value or that might lead us to more weapons of mass destruction."

"Go overboard on what?" Legion asked, tilting his head to the side.

Ben grunted lightly in reply, continuing to scan the ground. Something then glinted on the ground, and he smirked. It was the missing pistol.
"Got it," he announced suddenly, picking up the lost weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 pm
"Very well. We will go take a look and see what we can find," he answered.

"I was being lewd and teasing Ben. He did not respond very well to it," Nurixin answered.

"YES thank you!" she yelled, nearly tackling Ben and giving him a hug. It was in times like this she forgot how ridiculously strong she so was. It was like being hugged by a body builder with really small arms. Fortunately for Ben fail safes were in place when the arms were in a position like this that would keep them from applying lethal pressure when in a hugging action but it would still be quiet a squeeze.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:45 pm
"Good. Contact us again when you have your findings."

"Lewd and teasing puts it mildly." Niles snorted, smirking at the androids.

"...So... Humans are using children as soldiers now?" Legion scratched at his head, confused.

"That's... disgusting."

"Hey, hey, hey," Ben groaned, his arms trapped in Marie's hold, thus preventing him from doing anything. "Easy on the death grip. PLEASE."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:38 pm
Azm sighed and started walking back towards the others.

"Hey he was practically asking to be teased. I can't help it if everyone around here so dam serious all the time," she said to Niles.

"He is equal parts child and man. Not used to my antics yet but a trained killer none the less. Children are the most dangerous killers after all."

Marie let him go. "Sorry, sorry," she said, embarrassed as she put her gun away. "Sometimes I forget... We should uh... get back to the others."

"Time to go poke around the wreckage of the facility and look for any leads on these new weapons. Pair up and get back to the fourwheelers. I trust you can run fast," Azm said, looking at Legion.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 pm
"Well war is rather serious." Niles grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"...I'm not sure I understand the explanation."

Lucy chuckled, "Don't worry, Legion. You'll understand sooner or later." As Azm approached, she rose a curious eyebrow at him, which was followed by a small frown at his orders.

"More work? Again?"

Legion tilted his head curiously at Azm's question for a moment, before chuckling as he lifted his head up right.

"I didn't realize one could run slow."

"Its fine. Just.. Ease up next time." Ben let out a sigh of relief once he was released. "I don't exactly have mechanical parts myself." He lightly teased as he headed out of the forest.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff