Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 am
Mayah Playah
emotion_awesome Think about what he said. I didn't even notice until I was done typing it. emotion_awesome

"I told you I hate balls, why would I read about them?" he grunted while blowing some smoke from a distance. He caught a few people talking about him while staring daggers at them and politely winked at them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 am
Awesome nerd
Here's hoping he hates balls xD

"Because my parent's good name hangs in the balance," she sighed, trying to calm herself. "If you don't put that thing out, I swear, you'll wake up tomorrow a eunuch."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am
Mayah Playah

Alcott studied Michaela's expression for a moment before blowing some smoke in her face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 am
Awesome nerd

Waving away the smoke, she turned to different tactic. "Remember what I promised you if you came to the ball with me?" she asked somewhat innocently, her lare eyes focused on his.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 am
Mayah Playah

"Maybe." he murmured while studying his slowly diminishing cigarette with little interest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:21 pm
Awesome nerd

"If you don't behave and if you somehow ruin the good name of my parents, I will not only end you, but I will also ensure that you never have sex again," she said, looking out a window.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

He snorted in disbelief. "You really think you can go without having sex with me?" he asked with a hint of arrogance in his tone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:51 pm
Awesome nerd

"Are you willing to find out?" she challanged, unmoving. Her hazel eyes turned back to stare into his, nothing but determination in them.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

At that he leaned down until they were eye level, their noses barely touching. "I'm not the one oozing with hormones." he replied coolly, smoke escaping his lips with each word.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Her gloved hands settled on her hips, and Michaela's plush red lips curved upwards in a small smile. "If you're going to disregard rules of society, then I hope you won't mind me dancing with someone else." With a curt, polite curtsy, she took the outstretched hand of a man who suddenly appeared behind Alcott and allowed herself to be pulled into a waltz.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott's eyes widened for a second when she walked off. He turned and saw the younger man bashfully whisk her away to the dance floor. Immediately his face hardened, his jaw clenched.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 pm
Awesome nerd

Giggling at another one of the young duke's jokes, Michaela gracefully danced across the floor, the lessons of her childhood finally being used. "My dear duke, you are just hilarious! I'm surprised you have no wife yet." The blushing duke sputtered his reply, and she laughed at his nervousness. "Don't worry, my darling duke. I don't bite~"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

As the two danced, the handsome half-breed sat at a chair against the wall. His cigarette was long gone - thrown out the window after he angrily huffed it to an inch - his arms and legs crossed and his head tilted downward to hide only a little of his scowl. His hair fell across his face, but his venomous glare was strong. Few ladies eyed him, many the shy and modest beauties that wished so desperately for him to ask them to dance with a charming smile. But he didn't. Unlike Michaela over there, he preferred being loyal, even if to tease.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 pm
Awesome nerd

The duke whisked her out of the ballroom and onto the large balcony, signalling a servant to shut the doors behind him. Michaela spun out of his arms, stopping at the railing and gazing up at the sky. The stars were so beautiful everywhere she went. "Do you ever wish to be a star?" she whispered, turning to find herself in his arms once more, his lips pressed against hers. Michaela pushed him away, shaking her head. "A dance, sir duke, but not a kiss." But he ignored her, kissing her again. A thought nagged at the back of her mind, but she pushed it away. beating against the man's chest to let her go. But he was so strong...too strong for her.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Past the music and joyful blabs of drunk dancers, there was a worried tone from the servants attending at the doors. Grunts quickly followed them, then the music and laughs returned.
The duke's hands grew more evasive as he forced the kiss deeper. It was clear what was on his mind. He was just about to pin her to the railing when something stopped him - a rough hand on his shoulder.
The hand spun the young duke around so that he could see the behemoth that owned it. His eyes were level with the man's chest, and a stream of smoke fell upon his face. The young man coughed and fanned at the smoke, and once the air cleared he was greeted with the sight of a very, very angry Alcott Northwind. The duke was only given one second to react before Alcott's fist made contact with his right eye.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff