Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

During the drive, Sam begrudgingly warmed up to the eccentric man. Her sour mood just couldn't hold up against his good humor. Which was good, because the moment that she let that anger go, her chest felt lighter and her body didn't feel quite as unstable. Anger was not an emotion that sat well with her body, mind or soul.

Besides, she was curious about the man that had rounded them up so half hazardly. She would admit that it was because she was curious about what David had been up to this past year, but it was only partly so. Deadpool seemed to be on a tilted axis, switching from insightful to oblivious, cheerful and brooding, lost and yet acutely aware. How someone so completely at odds with himself yet still managed to thrive in this chaotic world baffled and intrigued her.

That didn't mean that she let her guard down, however. As the hours passed and the stretches of highway seemingly inched along, she always kept Sumina in the corner of her eye. Sam knew that the girl would most likely take advantage of them the moment they relaxed.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

The lengthiness of the drive soon caused the dragon to lull in her seat. She ignored most everybody, only sparing them a heavy scowl if they tried to engage conversation.To conserve energy, she took to leaning against the window and soaking up the sunlight, dozing lightly. She knew that soon they would be free to roam and slaughter at will, but til then she was willing to rest and wait. During the night, she sat folded in her seat, watching oncoming traffic whirl past. Her state was almost a form of meditation.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

(Merry belated Christmas everybody! I sympathize with ya baka-chan. My glasses broke on the 21st and my car died Christmas eve. *sigh* Such is life)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:59 pm
(Umm... anyone?)  

Kaiga13

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:59 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent tilted his head before his hand shifted slightly, a glowing green tomahawk forming in his hand as he stood, his hand rising before removing the cloak he wore to reveal the dark teal, black, and midnight blue armor he wore beneath. He flicked the tomahawk in the air where it dissipated in a flicker of green sparks and mist before he tilted his head fractionally, his hand rising to shift over his face before facial armor materialized, apparently out of thin air. He spoke quietly. "Let's move," he said quietly before he walked with a fluid grace out of the bus after Deadpool. He knew that the fluidity of his movements showed that he was just as dangerous if not more so than Logan and Sabretooth.
User Image

OOC - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, had one heck of a 'brain fart', if you know what I mean... lol Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest followed them out of the bus, realizing as she looked at their surroundings that the white of her uniform would single her out as a target against the green of the area, but it was too late to change that. She would simply have to make it harder on anyone who aimed at her to hit their mark.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent tilted his head, shifting so that his gaze scanned around warily, watching Masika from the corner of his eye. His hand shifted slightly, a greenish teal aura swirling around his hand as he silently cast an illusionary spell that made Masika's uniform a dark green; it didn't actually alter the color of the costume, but made it easier for her to blend in.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm
baka-slash-chibi13
(Umm... anyone?)

((OOC: Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about this! I feel awful, is there any way I can jump back in?))  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool looked towards the Northeast, the direction the facility was from their location. He wasn't 100% sure how they were going to do this. In all the rush, he'd never made a plan. He looked over his troops. "Alright... We have a temperamental regenerator, a mutant mage with issues, an overly emotional weather goddess, a little girl who has no place on a battlefield, three stuffy bunnies, a snooty Japanese spark, an angry telepath, and a overly talkative mercenary. Hmmm...." Deadpool said, trying to think of something. Usagi climbed off the bus, cracking his neck slowly. He felt stiff. "Actually, we have a pretty decent assortment of people here." Usagi said. "I can sneak in with Vincent pretty easily since he can teleport and I can convert myself into electricity. Masika can create a pretty big distraction, and Zeda and you can protect her since you have healing factors. Once the distraction is underway, Sam and Sumina can sneak in after me and Vincent. How does that sound?" Usagi asked. Deadpool shrugged. "I was going to suggest charging and screaming, but that works much better!"
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

(No problem, no problem. Everyone's getting off the bus.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image Sumina had slept the entire ride to there, well her body did. Her mind was on alert and active to make sure these people that hated her so much, didn't try to attack her. The head phones that hung around her neck now covered her ears, blocking out all noise with the music she listened to. It was mostly just random beats that were meant to drown out all regular noise and leave just mental 'noise'.

As she stepped off the bus she ran her fingers through her long golden orange hair that she had grown out and died over the year. Her hair reached past her but now, but it wasn't a problem for her. She sighed at Deadpool. "I'm not angry." She told him. She wasn't, at the moment, so it was a true statement.

Foxi Doll

User Image Larusa hoped off the bus after her sister. LArusa had spent the ride there half amused by Deadpool's banter, but mostly worrying about how everyone was going to work together. The only person she knew Sumina would work fine with was Zeda and most likely Deadpool, but the others all seemed to have a loathing with her older sister. She nodded to Usagi's plan then stopped for a moment. "What about me?" She asked. She knew that she wasn't the greatest fighter, she wasn't even a good fighter! But she wasn't about to be left out. "Also how are we going to stay in contact? We're splitting up aren't we?" She asked, she had a suggestion, but she knew most of the people there would be against it.

baka-slash-chibi13

Kaosujin Ryu

((New Sumina appearance! Just pretend that's how she's looked since she came back))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Usagi had an answer for Larusa almost immediately. "You can copy powers right? Borrow Sumina's Telepathy. Once you have that, you should be able to act like a conduit between everyone's minds. Like a mental cell phone." Usagi said as his body slowly began to convert into electricity. He could do this in an instant, but he wasn't focusing on it right now. The colors of his body began to face away, leaving only a translucent white-blue plasma. His body hummed slightly for a moment, like an electrical cable. The humming would cease once the transformation was completed.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
"Then let's get started so David is out of there sooner," he said quietly. Vincent cracked his knuckles, shifting his shoulders as he exhaled slowly, ice crawling up his body steadily and encasing him before the statue exploded in a fireball.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"I'm not as temperamental as you might think," Sam replied as she bounced off the bus. "At least not anymore." She had worked hard at her abilities over the last year so knew a bit more about herself to not be ruled by them.

Listening to the plan, she nodded at Usagi's well thought plan. He was always the best strategist whenever they plaid games together. Although she didn't quite like the idea of being led through like a princess that couldn't handle taking damage, or manage a fight. She looked at Sumina when he suggested they pair up. It was hard, but she tried to stay neutral about it.

"Works for me," she shrugged, keeping her mind on the business at hand. David needed them. They could work out their differences later. Sam touched the silver band on her finger, the only sign that she was nervous about walking into this hostile and unknown territory.

Sam smiled a little as Vincent helped Masika's clothes better blend in with the green foliage of the area. She looked at her own dark purplish attire, but shrugged internally. It wouldn't really matter once they got inside anyway.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"I hope you aren't thinking of me when you talk about girl's not fit for a battlefield," Zeda quiped as she stepped leisurely off the bus. Her arms raised above her head, she yawned, popping her back and letting her tongue flick out to taste her new surroundings.

The dragon had caught the plan by the asian boy, but she was mildly not worried. Once the battle began, if the action was not up to snuff, she would go find more. Body guard work was not her strong suite, but if enough bad guys came, then maybe she wouldn't mind it so much. Zeda smiled, her pointed teeth clicking excitedly at the prospect of all the blood she was about to shed.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

(Merry belated Christmas everybody! I sympathize with ya baka-chan. My glasses broke on the 21st and my car died Christmas eve. *sigh* Such is life)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 pm
ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel frowned when Deadpool called her a little girl with no place on a battle field. You seem to forget that though I'm young, I've trained for battle, fighting, and death since I took my first step. I was an experiment from Hydra after all, trained to be a weapon. She informed them telepathically. If only people would cease to judge her after one look. They knew what she could do, what she's capable of. She has a new ability, though she hasn't told anyone about that yet. There are older mutants at the institute that she can kill in a heartbeat. Of course, no one cares about that do they?

((OOC: I might change her picture, just a heads up. ))  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool laughed silently. He was actually referring to Sam as the girl who had no place in battle, and Zeda as the temperamental regenerator. Still, it hardly mattered. Deadpool opened the side trunk of the school bus, pulling out an already loaded RPG-7. Usagi's eyes widened. "Couldn't that have gone off in the bus?" He asked. Deadpool hoisted the weapon onto his shoulder. "Yeah, but I regenerate. Thanks for your concern though." Deadpool said as he marched towards the facility. "Let the distraction... begin!" He said as he fired the grenade at the concrete facility. Usagi glanced at Vincent for confirmation, then zapped himself through an underground electrical wire into the base. Usagi burst from the monitors of one of the computers, electrocuting the only technician working at it. Usagi paused, hearing the alarms going off. He reverted to human form while he waited, hearing the thumping footsteps of soldiers as they ran to the front to see Deadpool wailing away at their front gates.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Chaos exploded from the ground among several of the soldiers, shards of ice following and impaling a couple of the soldiers as the burst of flame simultaneously blinded them and burned them. "I think you forgot one critical detail, ladies... you f&#* with one of us, you f&#* with all of us," he said, his voice deepening as he let Taro's voice flicker through before he kicked one soldier in the stomach, sending him flying several feet backwards before he skidded on his head and neck a couple of feet before flopping to the ground. "Oops... batter up, bitches," he said dryly as he focused, summoning a staff that had a distinct purplish violet aura flickering around it before he started swatting the guards, disarming them as he rendered them unconscious with extreme prejudice (read as 'borderline brutality', lol). He knew some, if they were lucky, would be left with concussions ranging from moderate to severe, as he flicked the staff, slamming one soldier hard between the legs before he drew the staff and slammed him full in the back hard and sending him sprawling on the ground. He twisted and drove the top of his foot hard in a wheeling kick to one soldier's head, leaving him twitching on the concrete as he half turned to see Usagi in the nearby alcove that was also a surveillance station.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:43 pm
User Image Sumina looked at Larusa after Usagi stated that Larusa would become a human switch board. The elder sister sighed and held her hand out to Larusa.

---------

User Image Larusa put her hand over her Sumina's and a ball of purple energy. Larusa halved the ball and stuck one half in herself and the other in Sam. "Since your immune to telepathy like me, I'll give you some too." She said, pulling her hand out of Sam, just as The cat girl began floating.

--------

Sumina was floating a few feet off the ground, pulling Sam up with her. "Don't freak out. This is faster than running, so voice your objections then shut up." She said sternly and turned, waiting for there to be enough confusion to sneak in. The music blasting from her head phone could be heard half a foot away. It was a wonder that she could hear, but she didn't need to use her ears to know what people were saying.

baka-slash-chibi13

Kaosujin Ryu

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items