Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen may have seemed like he was oblivious, yet he was focusing on the unknown energy he sensed trying to surface. His eyes narrowed; it was a chaotic energy that was dark in nature, though it seemed slick and was very difficult to lock onto. He had, during their 'fun' had made sure that his... release... had been safe so Mairi didn't get pregnant. Apollymi tilted her head, sensing what her third and final son was trying to do. It felt clumsy, yet was at the time gentle, which made it tough to sense which was a very good thing. If she hadn't been close to him physically, she wouldn't have known what it was herself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
((So we're back at it?))

User Image

As they passed through the hall towards the dining room, Mairi seemed to fade just the tiniest bit, her normally blindingly bright aura flashing nearly solid black for a moment.She heard a clatter in the back of her mind as Kártes dropped his staff.Though, the truly terrifying revelation about this flash of darkness, was that it didn't feel menacing.It was familiar and comforting.

She had the vague recollection of a face.Hair the same deep Raven black as her own, dark chocolate colored eyes that were nearly black themselves.A neat trim beard with a cocky looking smile.She knew the face.She had seen it dozens of times growing up, as had Raen.

The man had been to every one of her recitals, bought countless drawings and paintings she had done, donated to the art foundation at her collage in order to keep the programs open.

And now, she realized, he had been there the night she had taken her first breath as a Chlthonian.The woman she had called Nana hadn't given any indication that she knew he was there, but Mairi had seen him.She had seen the relief, and the tenderness in his dark face.

Somehow, without a doubt, she knew the face of her father.Now all she needed was a name.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-| Aye.

User Image
Raen twitched slightly, sensing that momentary ripple in Mairi's aura. His gaze flickered over the wall as he paused, several yards behind Mairi. He shifted his weight, catching a heavily blurred vision of the same countenance Mairi saw. He was struck by the sense of dejä vù. Apollymi blinked as she reached the threshold of the broad dining room.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

A moment passed before Mairi realized they'd reached the dining hall.She hesitated slightly and waited for Raen to catch up, linking their fingers together when he did so "He was there the whole time..." She kept only the link between them open, cutting off all others.
Giving Apollymi a small smile, she hesitated a second longer, not entirely sure how the little group at the table would react "Archon, Ash.." She trailed off, looking a little lost once she had their attention.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:52 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen took a deep breath, bowing slightly to his older brother and father; he wasn't sure how to act around them both. "I'm not all that surprised," he murmured to Mairi. He blinked as a seventeen year old young woman tackled him from the side, hugging him tightly. "S-si-simi?!" he grunted, startled. He glanced towards Ash, who nodded slightly as Simi let him go."Akri-Aen," Simi giggled. Archon stood and bowed to both of them. Whether they'd realize that that was a massive shock to all gathered, including Apollymi, or not was unknown. Apollymi's jaw dropped in surprise at her husband's humble act. Okay... that is very different... and it's a sign of the husband I once fell in love with, she thought cautiously. Raen noticed the startled look on his mother's face and wondered what was so surprising as Archon sat back down. Ash was watching his father from the corner of his eye, wary. "For the Atlantean gods... honor and humility were two things that had never connected, really... cruelty and honor... yes, but honor and humility? Never," he murmured to Mairi and his younger brother. It interested him that he could sense his great-grandmother Chaos' touch as well as no less than three separate spirits within Raen.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small nod of greeting and side steps to avoid being knocked into by Raen.Her first impression of Simi was that the girl seemed sweet, if a little hyper.She wasn't quietly sure what it was she called Raen, though she guessed it be a form of endearment "But he never once gave any indication..." A slightly startled look crossed her own face at Archon's gesture.
Even with what little she did know of the gods, Atlantean or otherwise, this simply wasn't done, and the look on Apollymi's face just further confirmed that knowledge.Her eyes flicked to Ash briefly "Then why do something like that?Perhaps to Raen, I can understand, he is his son, but I'm the odd one out here."
Unknown to her, Kártes was peering through her eyes, staff back in hand.The old guardian was curious to see the little group, and how they would react to Apollymi.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked his head. "If I'm right... Noir may have been influencing Archon for a long time in the past before Apollymi lost her temper after Ash's mortal death... and now, that we've broken that hold, Archon is very likely realizing just how badly he was manipulated and screwed with," he thought to Mairi."Akra-Mai... you aren't odd, you're normal," Simi said with a smirk and giggled. Archon took a deep breath. "I apologize to all of you... I never saw Noir's manipulations... until he had already taken over, then I could do little... but watch as my family and peaceful home... was torn apart," he said in a deep voice. "Because of the girl... I am free from that manipulative darkness and I can try... to make up for my mistakes," he said, glancing towards Apollymi; it was obvious what he meant. Apollymi's jaw firmed before she nodded slightly. Ash chuckled at Simi's choice of words. "Akra and Akri," he murmured, "mean basically the same: 'Lady and Mistress' or 'Lord and Master', respectively," he murmured with amusement over the meal set before them. He chuckled a little. "Never thought I'd settle down with someone other than Tory and have a 'family dinner'," he laughed, his voice soft and amused.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi studied the group for a moment "It's possible.But it doesn't explain why he would do that.And it doesn't explain the fact that my aura became as black as Noir's a few moments ago, yet I felt no hatred for anyone or anything.. She hadn't realized before that she'd subconsciously let her walls drop, allowing some of the others to hear the conversation.She gave Simi a small smile "Not quite what I meant.I meant that I don't exactly have a place here.As far as I know, I wasn't born into this world.Im literally an outsider," Her face turned a light pink in embarrassment when Archon mentioned her role in all of this.All she'd done was figure out how to wake him up.Dispelling the darkness had been his own doing.Her blush deepened a little when Ash explain the meanings of Akri and Akra, then she surprised a snort.She was about as far as it got from being a lady or mistress "Times change and second chances are given, Ash.And never, is a very long time."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:36 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen lightly ruffled Mairi's hair. "If you recall, I wasn't born here either... in Katoteros; if I'm right, the only ones really born here would be Archon and Apollymi... everyone else, was born elsewhere. And if you're an outsider, you have those who accept you here, so don't claim yourself to be any different than any of us or anyone else," he said with faint amusement."Akri-Aen is right, Akra-Mai," Simi said with a smirk and giggled. Archon smirked slightly. "Darkness such as Noir's isn't all there is to shadows, girl. We all have our own talents," he said dryly. Apollymi's jaw firmed before she nodded slightly. Ash snorted a laugh. "True. At one time I wouldn't have imagined Styxx," he said wryly as a tall blond with dark blue eyes, his twin brother, walked into the chamber, "would have been anywhere but at my throat; now, however, we tolerate one another," he said with an edge of amusement.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a small face "But you belong here.Your Tamils is here.Mine isn't.For all we know my mother was a human and my father could be some homicidal nutcase." She wasn't exactly arguing, just stating the obvious.They still nothing about her family.Her face flamed a little when she realized everyone had some point or another.Sure everyone had their gifts, but hers were still growing and changing "Fine..I get."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snorted. "Perhaps I do... but frankly... I belong with you," he said in a low voice meant for her alone after the first few words as Simi tugged them to the table.Archon tilted his head. "While you are here, you are our guest," he said with a very faint smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:41 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small, half hearted smile and squeezed his hand gently.For some odd reason, she got the feeling that once they, and she, figured out who he father was, they'd look at her Ina different light.She gave Simi a small nod and sat beside Raen, her apatite somewhat diminished "A guest..Seems strange, after everything that's been happening." She gave a small, wary looking grin.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen smiled slightly. "It isn't who we're related to that matters, but what we do with what we have that does; even if everyone else abandons you, I won't," he whispered to Mairi."As far as I'm concerned, Mairi, you are family," Apollymi whispered for her ears alone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stared at the table for a moment "True, and thanks...Just so you know, I won't ether.." She shot a startled look to Apollymi, a brief flash of gratitude showing in her eyes before disappearing.She suddenly had the urge to change the subject but wasn't entirely sure how.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tried the food and was quite surprised how delicious it was. "Can't remember the last time I had actual home-cooked food save from you, Mairi... but this isn't quite as good as yours... probably 97% as good," he chuckled, seeing Soteria blush as he glanced her way; that let him know it was she who had cooked the food.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff