Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah
You want Taka to try to kill him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

He could still remember what had happened. How he threw daggers at both his mom and Daniel without hesitation, how he would've tried to kill his mom if Daniel hadn't stepped in, how he beat the blonde over and over. "At least you're still smart. I lost, what, a whole month of school? You think they'd believe me if I told them a mob boss brainwashed me?" he joked back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image

"Well, according to the school, you're away because you got very, very sick. Besides, I can tutor you about what you missed." Daniel grunted as the car stopped in front of his house, looking up at the building and sighing. Climbing the stairs wouldn't be easy.

Awesome nerd
Yeah, and Micah to be all, "Oh my God, Sawyer? It's been years!" and get all huggy and Taka's desire to murder him just grow and grow.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:17 am
Mayah Playah
PM me the details

Julian Rieux

Julian looked at the house then at Daniel. "You need any help getting up?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:26 am
User Image

He nodded. "Hell, I'm gonna need help just taking his jacket off," he said, wincing as the door opened. He hated still being hurt. Why was it taking so long to get better?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian nodded and climbed out of the car. He caught Daniel's dad giving him a look for a brief moment but looked away to see if he was still looking or he turned to leave. "Alright tough guy, let's get you in your bed. I'm sure it's a lot comfier than Grandpa's." he said while putting one of Daniel's arms over his shoulders.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image

Daniel nodded, walking slowly but steadily. He tried very hard not to stumble. When finally inside, he allowed his mother to give him a kiss on the forehead, then started towards the stairs. The car ride had made him more stiff than he'd been in years. "God, I should've asked them to stop for a minute so I could stretch my legs," he grunted.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:58 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:20 pm
Mayah Playah
If you do a massive re-quote like that again you'll more likely get less replies, friend.

Julian Rieux

"You're doing fine." said Julian as he helped carry Daniel up. How long had it been since Daniel was bedridden? And he still needed more bed rest.
It took longer than he thought, but eventually Julian managed to get the door to Daniel's room open and heave him inside it. He set him on the bed and closed the door behind him. "So anything you need? Water? Change of clothes? Remote?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

Once Daniel was placed inside, he moved to sit on his bed, taking in the sight of his familiar bedroom. It seemed like ages since he'd last been inside of it. "A little water sounds nice," he admitted, scratching his neck and standing up. He wasn't tired, but it felt like he'd been running all day.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Having spent most of his free time hanging out with Daniel, Julian knew the layout of the house well, at least enough to know where the cups were in the kitchen. It took him a couple of minutes to come back with the very glass and handed it to the blonde. "I bet the bed feels way better, huh?" he attempted to joke. "I've only slept at Grandpa's a few times and the beds are pretty bad. Well, the hospital beds. I think he has a couple saved for when the family visits that are actually pretty good." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "He, uh, doesn't like you enough to let you use those, I guess."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image

Daniel shrugged. "Actually, I don't know how the bed was. Mom brought in a lot of pillows so I hardly remember how the bed itself felt. By the time I woke up, he'd already attacked it with the fluffiest pillows he could find." He chuckled, then looked over to the window. "God, I should be out there right now." he mumbled.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Days passed and Daniel was soon back to his full strength, and back to his training to become the next Nightingale.
"Since you're still in some form of recovery I won't train your physical strengths." Fredrich said from the study as he looked down at his son. "There's more to an assassin than strength. Many don't know that and that's what sets apart the amateurs and the professionals. Anyone can pull a gun and kill someone, but a professional killer can convince their target that they're a friend, kill them, then walk away and slip into the crowd of surprised people without being detected.
"You're far too serious around everyone, you need to learn how to use your emotions as a second blade. However, there's one person you seem to share all your emotions with." His dark eyes glinted. "For the next month I want you to be completely apathetic towards Julian. Show no emotion towards him, barely acknowledge him. No matter what he does, what he says, you will not open yourself up to him, nor can you explain yourself."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image

Despite wanting to do the exact opposite, Daniel nodded. "Yes, sir." Julian wasn't going to be happy about this. The last time they ignored each other, Daniel was only able to last a couple days. Now he had to be like this for a whole month? This was bound to end terribly. "Did you ever have to act that way with Mom?" he asked suddenly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"That's how he and I first met." Fredrich answered. "We had to pretend to be in love with each other to win over the ones we loved at the time - It was his idea. After pretending turned to reality, I had to keep acting and pretend I had nothing to do with the Nightingale other than being the detective behind it. This job, I think, has a stronger emotional toll than it does physically. You can die, yes, but something can happen that can be worse than that, and you have to be ready for it." He glanced towards the door when he heard someone go through the front door of the house, followed by Julian's voice greeting Ellery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:35 pm
User Image

"He's going to be so angry with me," breathed Daniel before attempting to put on his steeliest expression. He had to emulate his father. Daniel's old man was lucky: he was Ellery's dream guy. Julian could definitely do better than such a dumb blonde like himself.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games