Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:15 pm
Rihenian
Vendemmian
Lady Sage Muffin

I'm sorry, I didn't realize it would make so much of a stir. sweatdrop
Though... I wasn't sure how to continue, either.

I guess she could be stopped, though? I don't mind having Zoe stick around.

No its fine! We don't want to hold Zoe hostage, we're just trying to figure out what next ^^ dont worry about it  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:17 pm
Rihenian
Vendemmian
Lady Sage Muffin

I'm sorry, I didn't realize it would make so much of a stir. sweatdrop
Though... I wasn't sure how to continue, either.

I guess she could be stopped, though? I don't mind having Zoe stick around.

Naaah, I was under the impression she would leave eventually! There's not that much to talk about, y'know?
It's really not that big of a fuss! emo
She's gotta go to work, anyway.  

A4854R744L7512E1

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:22 pm
Vendemmian
Lady Sage Muffin

If you two are sure. I'm pretty sure we'll all meet up in the story somewhere.
Good luck and have fun! (Though, I can help with ideas, if some are needed. At work, humor is usually pretty easy to bounce around. Talking about things that are going on, commentary on the music...?)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:59 pm
I'm probably going to finish up my character profile by tonight, less anyone decide to take up my family/friend relation proposition for him, so if anyone would like to try plotting feel free to let me know! 3nodding  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:49 pm
Phoenix347
I'm probably going to finish up my character profile by tonight, less anyone decide to take up my family/friend relation proposition for him, so if anyone would like to try plotting feel free to let me know! 3nodding

I absolutely shreaded my throat screaming at the TV tonight. Welcome to LO

Im here to offer Carmen as a friend. She didn't know her biological father to teach her how to be a wolf, so they could have trained together in high school  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:40 pm
whiters4
Phoenix347

Im here to offer Carmen as a friend. She didn't know her biological father to teach her how to be a wolf, so they could have trained together in high school

Hm, could work well being wolves and all...
Although I've seen most of the werewolf characters here be the twilight style, so is it the same with yours?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:54 pm
Phoenix347
whiters4
Phoenix347

Although I've seen most of the werewolf characters here be the twilight style, so is it the same with yours?

Most of the wolves in the guild are mine. So, Guilty! x3 although it wasn't inspired from twilight. Please burn twilight before it spreads to the wholesome of us people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 pm
whiters4
Phoenix347
whiters4
Phoenix347

Most of the wolves in the guild are mine. So, Guilty! x3 although it wasn't inspired from twilight. Please burn twilight before it spreads to the wholesome of us people.

Oh good, cause I adore the original classic monster, although I've only read the original Dracula so far, plan to get to Frankenstein XD
That said, I am keeping mine to the classic werewolf so if you're fine with some friendly relations between the two (I aimed for finding some reason for him to go to the city) I'd be more than happy to complete the profile and give them a connection.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:41 pm
Phoenix347
whiters4
Phoenix347
whiters4
Phoenix347

Oh good, cause I adore the original classic monster, although I've only read the original Dracula so far, plan to get to Frankenstein XD
That said, I am keeping mine to the classic werewolf so if you're fine with some friendly relations between the two (I aimed for finding some reason for him to go to the city) I'd be more than happy to complete the profile and give them a connection.

Nothing possibly equates to the books, though one must give credit to the original films.
And sure, Carmen will do a well enough job of welcoming him. I've got a whole pack of wolves going at this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:27 pm
whiters4
Phoenix347
whiters4
Phoenix347
whiters4
Phoenix347

Nothing possibly equates to the books, though one must give credit to the original films.
And sure, Carmen will do a well enough job of welcoming him. I've got a whole pack of wolves going at this point.

Cool. I'll write it so they've met up a couple of times or whatever to become friendly before being invited over. biggrin  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Libruhh

Tipsy Fatcat

6,215 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 am
Heyy, I'll have a post for Minzy sometime tomorrow night.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Tsukiko and Intgra could make fast friends outside of work. They both play the violin. Something they could bond over. biggrin  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 am
Okay. I shall be going along with a dragon or a bird of some kind with my character who will be a chef. If there is someone who wants to be related to this dragon or bird in any form (parents, brother, sister, lover, etc), let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 am
Coheart
The_Little_Rabbit

Tsukiko and Intgra could make fast friends outside of work. They both play the violin. Something they could bond over. biggrin

Yaaaas biggrin . Tsuki's respect for her would definitely go up xD and then the guilt that she even thought of feeding from her would be there. Haha like she would think-I wanted to feed from a fellow musician...I'm a monsterrrrrr (Not really but haha)  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:23 pm
Yuri_Misawa
Okay. I shall be going along with a dragon or a bird of some kind with my character who will be a chef. If there is someone who wants to be related to this dragon or bird in any form (parents, brother, sister, lover, etc), let me know.

Hey Yuri! biggrin  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games