Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:46 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya hugged Ene close hearing her heart beating fast. She was trying to think of something her or Carter would know.

"Its like the sun and moon, even when there is a eclipse, its always there. Mabye Nami's eclipsed for now and she'll get better when the eclipse goes away."

She didn't know what a 'eclipse' was, other than the current headmaster's name being Eclipse, but she tried to comfort Ene, although she herself was afraid of losing Nami. She however did know of a eclipse of a world, the world most of the time didn't survive.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:05 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ene smiled and wiped away a tear. She broke through her crying with weak laughter. "Truly inspirational, X."

Erin sighed and rolled over to stare at the ceiling. He sighed and covered his eyes with one arm.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, closing her eyes, "I...had a feeling this wouldn't be a good secret." She rested her head on one of her hands, and opened her eyes again, "Can we at least do something about the other kids...?" she said. For some reason, she was expecting Kurona to say, "No, there's nothing we can do." It was like she wanted to feel less pain from the fact that all her kids would end up like Nami.
Shinochi's ears twitched when Liya had a sort of speech to cheer up Ene. She chuckled and drank the rest of her tea, placing it on the living room table.
Eventually, Wakai came back with a small plate of cookies and other sweets, "W-Well...here are the sweets." she placed the plate on the table next to the tea set. It seemed that her hands had been burned a few times, though she doesn't feel the pain and didn't notice that she had even burned her hands.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:32 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya smiled softly.
"yeah well.....to be honest....ive never seen a eclipse before....other than the headmaster" she laughed softly

She turned her attention Wakai, her smile disappeared slowly seeing the burns on her hands. She waited for a moment for Wakai to not really notice since she hasn't noticed the burns on her hands yet, she muttered something under her breath to heal Wakai's burns as if they never happened.

Liya looked at the sweets confused.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona shook her head. "I don't know. This is the first time the Priestess of Light has actually done something like this to me. I'm-" She scoffed. "I'm at a loss for what to do."
Kurona didn't like being helpless. In fact, she hated it. It was as though everything was pointing in the opposite direction from where she wanted to go. She could run to Hephaestus again but he had had enough of her within the last month. Kurona sighed. This was certainly a troubling situation.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:17 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared at Kurona for a few seconds before speaking, "So..." she looked at her hand that had the star-mark on it, letting out a sigh, "Does that mean you're just giving up?" she looked back at Kurona, "I don't know what I can do at this point...but I can at least try...I'm not just gonna sit around and let death casually take these kids from this family." she said as she made her hands into a fist. "...even if I die trying..." she thought to herself, her star-mark had seemed to glow red a little.
"Ahh~, finally, Wakai's treats~" she quickly swiped one of the cookies off the plates and began to chomp on it.
"Wha-Hey! I thought these were for the kids!" she said, placing her hands on her hips as she looked at Shinochi with her eyebrows furrowed a little.
Shinochi grinned at Wakai, her ears twitch, "Yeah, it is, but it's been awhile since I ate your sweets, one cookie doesn't matter right?" she said as she finished off the cookie within seconds.
Wakai let out a sigh, "You could've just asked me to make you some you know..." she then looked at Ene and Liya, "Well umm, help yourselves." she said, taking a seat back onto the couch. She grabbed her tea cup and began to drink again.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:20 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

"Unfortunately, Jaecen's probably way ahead of you. He's reckless and stupid when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'm sure he's already screwed something up." Kurona sighed and laid her hands behind her head. "But what I have noticed is that great emotional duress tends to cause Erin and Nami to do weird stuff."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:44 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya smiled and hugged Wakai's arm
"Thank you for the sweets, Wakai" she giggled

She took a cookie in the shape of a snowflake and ran up to Erin's room and hopped up onto the couch backrest so she doesn't accidently hurt him. She held the cookie above his nose and smiled, even though he had his eyes covered by his arm.

"Have a cookie, big boo. Its a snowflake shape." she smiled hoping to cheer him up, even a little.

She placed the cookie on his chest and kissed his cheek.
"I gotta go back to Ene now."

She ran back down to where everyone else was.

((ok I edited))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:59 am
kalenakeeper

Erin's in his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Erin felt the cookie placed on his chest and the kiss on his cheek. He uncovered his eyes for a few minutes to see X leaving his room. Of course, Ene's futon was still lying on his floor. He let out a weak smile and took the cookie off his chest so he could sit up.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "Yeah, of course he'd be...just, he better not be doing anything life-risky." she said, a little bothered that he always seems to do things without her knowing. She raised an eyebrow at Kurona as she spoke about Erin and Nami, "Emotional duress huh...that sounds a little complicating don't you think? I mean...there's a lot of ways they can experience emotional duress...especially from worrying about each other."
Wakai smiled at Liya when she hugged her arm, and watched her as she ran up the stairs with a cookie. She thought that maybe she was gonna give Erin a cookie. She looked at Shinochi, then at Ene, "Ene, you all right?" she asked, tilting her head.

Namia smirked at Hileinna, "No worries, I remember clearly how to get there." she flew ahead of Hileinna, but made sure to stay in sight so Hileinna would be able to follow.[exits]

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:06 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya was running down the stairs to rejoin the others when she tripped on her own feet and fell down several flights of stairs finally stopping on the ground floor.

She wasn't moving too much.
"ow me head..." She rubbed her head, however remaining laying on the floor, she looked up at the ceiling enjoying its simple design

She was merely stunned

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona rolled her eyes. "This is Jaecen we're talking about. Erin and Nami, though.... I just hope we get to see Nami alive just a little longer..."

Erin laid back down on his bed and held the cookie above him. He examined it, flipping it over and over.

Ene hadn't been paying attention. She was sitting on the couch, cradling her legs when Wakai asked her question. She turned her head from what she was staring at in the middle distance to Wakai. "Hm? What?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:24 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I hope so too...and I'm sure the kids as well." she said with a sigh. She then moved towards Kurona and suddenly wrapped her arm around her, "...sorry, I just...felt like doing this.." she didn't show it, but she couldn't stop worrying over Jaecen and Nami.
Wakai smiled at Ene and grabbed one of the cookies, holding it up to her, "...please eat some." she said, having an expression as if she were begging her to.
Shinochi had appeared next to Liya, sitting down next to her as she lay on the floor, "You all right? Sorry, I didn't expect you to suddenly come crashing down the stairs, I could've caught you but..." she shrugged, "Guess I didn't make it in time." she helped Liya up, massaging the back of her head to help with any sort of pain she felt from the fall.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:00 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya looked up at Shinochi and smiled
"its ok." she giggled.
"just a few bruises."

Liya got up and brushed herself off. She felt Shinochi massage the back of her head and neck and smiled
"its ok. It doesn't hurt. Hey! Lets go eat cookies!"

She smiled and hugged Shinochi's leg and then ran back to Nami and Wakai and picked up a butterfly shaped cookie.
"This looks like you to me, Ene."

She handed it to Ene smiling, hoping to cheer her up.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games