Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Juromaru rolled his eyes and steppedforward. Kiba was in his hand and he mirrored Haru's motions. When he had timed it correctly Juromaru stepped forward and stopped the whirlwind of steel that Haru was creating. In that same instant he stepped forward and placed Haru's blade across his own chest.

"Immortal we may be, but we still bleed Haru. And what of you? Are you not the same as us? Immortal, bound here on this hellish earth until time is forgotten and we are all that's left? If you instist to kill us all then go ahead I won't stop you, but you'll have to keep killing me forever. Not the best way to spend eternity I think."

Juromaru smiled wrily.

"You don't remember just you and me running in the forest for fun Haru? Or is it that you don't want to? Pity..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:51 pm
((Oi! I'm not lazy! My parents just have the rest of my life planned out. At least I'm trying. And no more 'Oooo! Haru! *whimper sob*' That was way boring! ))

Aoki didn't enjoy the idea of having to stand in the mud, but she didn't mind. Her sandals dispersed her weight enough so that her actual feet didn't touch the mud. She quickly paced after her older sister, and stopped when Shinobu did.

"I think this calls for our plan." Aoki grinned, waving her arm. Not only did her three golden butterflies appear, but so did a few others. Pointing out to the bog, the insects followed the path in which their illusionist had pointed and slowly they dispersed throughout the muddy mess.

"Now all we do it wait."

((And if you're just gonna whine on how I'm so boring, then I may just post slower. See how you like that. > =< *Whimper* You're so mean to me! ))

[HAY~! how would you be if koh was back?

Exactly.

I haven't had good romantic roleplay for over 2 years now and I'm most sad inside.]

Tsubasa Reservoir

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:47 pm
Haru froze. He didn't know what to do, He gazed into his eyes. "Ugh.... I can't remember..." Haru pulled back from Juromaru. "I... I... Ugh...." Haru found himself feeling different he didn't know what to think. Everything about this place seemed so familiar yet he couldn't remember. The Name Shinobu came slowly into his mind but Haru couldn't remember and then he saw the silver haired girl killing the man who woke him up. "Some sort of trick? Am I going to fall for something so foolish?!" Haru said trying to back off a bit more. He remembered what the man told him. "Do not be fooled by their trickery.... They have one that can produce illusions...." Haru mumbled to himself and then began to think. "It is not that I can't kill you, it must be do to the fact that you are no more than illusions trying to delay me?" Haru sheathed his sword. "Maybe they are using some sort of powerful magic that takes my memories and uses them against me?" Haru paused. "But then, if they are Just illusions... how can they block my attacks, are they so powerful that they just tap into my mind itself or maybe....." Haru kept fluctuating and he kept his sword at the 3 people. "There is a woman with silver hair here, correct? If fighting is so useless then you will lead me to her. I do not care where she is I want to find her." Haru said towards the three.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:57 pm
Juromaru stood back and looked that the two women with him in the hallway.

"It's better than having to fight him. Is she here?"

Juromaru's eyes caught sight of Saku. THey lingered for a moment before he forced a surge of energy deep within himself. He hoped that Saku didn't feel it. It would only mean trouble.

By the gods! I DIDN'T EVEN ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL DID I?!

Juromaru fummed to himself as he waited for answers.  

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:44 am
Luckily Yue had been to busy staring at Haru to notice Juromaru's twinge of recognition towards Saku.

"No, Shes out on a mission with her sister. She's been gone for a long time though, I would assume they would be returning home soon."

Yue picked at her brain, trying to remember exactly where they had set off too. She only remembered returning home just as the two of them sped off towards their destination, little Aoki-chan trying to greet her and catch up with her sister all at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:51 am
Taketo couldn't believe he was being surpressed by a fellow thief. He was beginning to shake with anxiety as well as fear. He slowly closed his eyes and quickly threw his sword in the air and having it land back in his sheathe. He took in a deep breath and peered back at Yul with almost the same gazing eyes he had on his earlier prey. His mind was beginning to fight with his body, but his conscious still had the upper hand.

"Okay..."

Taketo slowly stood up heading toward the door. He was truly beginning to feel sick and nauseated...as if all his strength was slowly drained out of him.

What was that...I was just about to...

Taketo winced, a huge amount of shrilling pain taking a toll on his mind. He grunted a bit, falling to his knees. Something that rarely ever happened to him. He was a little shocked that this little 'attack' was forcing him to his knees. Taketo quickly grabbed onto a doorframe to help prop himself upright.

"We best move quickly...I can't be getting in the way."

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:18 pm
"Do not despair, Taketo. This is but a minor set-back. When we get you back to the theatre you may rest until youare fit to rejoin us." Yul reassured, reliquishing his tight grip upon his brother as the two strode out and away from the inn, and into the forest to keep eyes from the spectacle, as Yul still held one arm overtop the shoulder of Taketo, for balance.

There is a confrontation afoot ahead. Yul thought to himself, gratefull that the inn was not more than an hour apart from the headquarters, they'd be there soon. He was anxious to see why so many thieves were congregating, and ever since their troupe has left the theatre, several swords had clashed. It was all he could do to keep from dashing off, away from their current mission, to participate, or, in the very least, see what was happening with his fellow thieves.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Shinobu smiled apprivingly, somewhat proud that her suggestion had been accepted by her sister, as the golden wings broke out from Aoki, and spread into the swamp. She'd now have to watch carefully.

The sun above was sinking, patched rays through the trees, becoming more and amor ashroud, as night fell and only the crickets sang.

This was when it started.

At first, Shinobu had sat there idly, watching the butterflies dance, keeping a look-out for anything new, but nothing appeared, and then, the moment the last drop of sunny blaze hit the area, the swamp became entirely aglow with an entirely new breed of life. Not just regular dragons sprouting golden powers, but these insects were appearing, as if having been invisible until now, on everything around, coating everything, fuana and flora alike, with a shimmer, almost too much for eyes to bear.

Shinobu could not help but gasp.

~~~

"Don't look away... don't EVER look away." hummed the young one, softly, rapping his knuckles again the hard stone wall before him, eyes shut hard in concentration. Each indiviual light before him blinked in and out once more, and he could feel the immense, almost sprirtual power of the mystical dragonflies, and knew that the two women would not be able to resist.

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:00 pm
Aoki's butterflies dissapeared as she lost her concentration. Standing there dumbly, she wondered how the bugs had even got there in the first place. Completely entranced by the insects, the younger sibling went to examine them.

"Wow... I wonder what could be causing this to happen Shin-chan... Obviously this isn't real, we could have been able to see them appear."

Staing fixedly at a dragonly that had taken perch on a bullrush, Aoki sat on the back of her feet. Contemplating what they should do after that.

"Now we know this is the place, at least." She stared breathlessly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:06 pm
Shinobu could only nod as her feet guided her forwards, closer to the unending pool of gold.

"This... is remarkable." she said, reaching out to the water, wanting to touch the insects, and then retracting, rethinking her actions, and wondering if such was safe. "Uhm..."

She struggled with her brief obsession before Shinobu was able to pry her gaze from the spectacle.

"Alright, yes, this must be the place." She said, turned to Aoki. "But... how do we find the place we seek? Kherej told us about the swamp, it was where we were to go... but there's nothing like a "Surling Garnet" here."

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:56 pm
"Maybe there's a hut or somethin' around here, or maybe it's in the mud..." Aoki contemplated, tapiing the dragonfly with her finger. It all seemed real, but as her finger light tapped the bug, she felt a slight magic rebound. The young girl thought for a second that maybe the reason they glowed so vibrantly was because of some sort of magic, but that would be quite impossible for such an insignificant creature such as a bug. Aoki stood up and looked around.

"Wish he could have givin' us a little more instruction... Now we're here with nothing to do but find an item which is unlikely to even be here in the first place." The small female crossed her arms, "This is gonna be frustrating!" Aoki finished.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:04 pm
As Shinobu turned her head 'round once ahain, attention returning to the pool of glowing insects, she began to feel the heat of their presence. The almost mesmeristic humm of a million flapping wings, the call of enticement. She wanted them, she knew that she needed to touch them.

Giving in, she walked forward, from the shore, into the sea of gold, as each dragonfly took flight and, like splashing water, rose up like a wave, crashing in around shinobu from all angles, engulfing her in their unnatural shine, and then evening out once again, settling back to their previous positions, with no Shinobu to be found. almost as if the dragonflies had devoured her.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:24 am
(( Just an OOC question for ya, Edan, 'cause it's gonna dictate what I post next.

Is Shinobu just under all the crazy bugs, or is it something entirely different? Either post a response here, or lemme know some other way. ))

[Lol, everyone is wondering about that! Next time Tsu-chan posts I will post in reply and reveal what has happened to her.

Don't worry, wherever she is your Izum-stalky can still follow her if he really wants to.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:09 am
"So she is not here you say... I find myself in a very unfortunate situation here." Haru said as he drew back his sword. "Wasting my time with scum like you is useless.... I'll take my leave and wait outside for her. If you attack me though, be warned that I will find a way to bury you alive, even if you are immortal, your life can still be miserable underground..." Haru said to them turning around. "I refuse to believe something like what you say. It is impossible that I was once like you. For low lifes like you are nothing." Haru said and began walking out.  

Dark Slaine

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:18 pm
Aoki had taken a few good minutes before she actually noticed her sister gone. Her eyes widening, she instantly went into 'Lost-child' mode.

"Sister!" Aoki whimmpered. "Shin-chan! Where'd you go?"

Walking around in paniced circles, she looked at a strange concentration of bugs. Nothing was there, but an oddly large ammount had gathered in one spot. Stepping over to the small pillar of creatures, the bugs parted like a curtain so Aoki could step inside. Glancing around, it finally came to her.

"Ah! Is that where-"

Halfway through the thought, the bugs swarmed around like she was a giant insect magnet, making their speedy entrance they encircled Aoki.

"Ah!" She gasped, trying to fend the bugs off with her own. Her careless lack on numbers engulfed her in the same gleam as they did to her sister. "Oh no!" She yelled.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff