Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:48 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
I wouldn't go for t0shi0, if I were you~ Cat (if he ever comes back) wouldn't be v happy xD I think you should go for yalie, definitely^^
Are you suggesting a substitute? Perhaps yourself?? smile mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:56 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
I wouldn't go for t0shi0, if I were you~ Cat (if he ever comes back) wouldn't be v happy xD I think you should go for yalie, definitely^^

Read the white text in my first post.. lemon cheesecake.. ha, bet that threw you off~ not that I'd mind *wink  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:14 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Read the white text in my first post.. lemon cheesecake.. ha, bet that threw you off~ not that I'd mind *wink
lol, didn't notice. smile But nah, doesn't yalie like Soichiro A.? And she's not my type... -cough, serial liar, cough- wink

And I love lemon cheesecake! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:17 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

lol, didn't notice. smile But nah, doesn't yalie like Soichiro A.? And she's not my type... -cough, serial liar, cough- wink

She does? This guild is more complicated than I thought.. ninja

You wouldn't be interested in me, anyhow xp blaugh  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:20 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Why? Are you a lesbian? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:21 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

stare

No. I just think I'm.. unworthy. (not as much as t0shi0's mule, ofc)  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:29 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

stare

No. I just think I'm.. unworthy. (not as much as t0shi0's mule, ofc)
Unworthy lol. I was joking anyways. surprised Are there even any lesbians in this guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:40 pm
Yeesh, you people talk too much, made me miss all the fun. gonk
I wanna be lesbian, tis my life long dream. (But life long doesn't mean much since I'm only 12. sweatdrop )
And when did Yalie start liking Soichiro A? (Isn't that wiim's brother/cousin/whatever?)

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:55 pm
t0shi0
I wanna be lesbian, tis my life long dream. (But life long doesn't mean much since I'm only 12. sweatdrop )
And when did Yalie start liking Soichiro A? (Isn't that wiim's brother/cousin/whatever?)
Wasn't this pic in yalie's siggie a while back?
User Image

And she used to have one where her avvie was nakkie and it said something like "For Soichiro A. only". I think that suggests something's going on... cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:34 pm
Tokioka
t0shi0
Wasn't this pic in yalie's siggie a while back?
User Image

And she used to have one where her avvie was nakkie and it said something like "For Soichiro A. only". I think that suggests something's going on... cool

Why did you save that pic? o_O  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

bubbleangela

Profitable Businesswoman

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:51 pm
Hehehe... so busted! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:53 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/sunburn/profile.php?view=profile.ShowProfile Sweet or what? confused
cool

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:23 am
Darkaznstargoddess
http://www.gaiaonline.com/sunburn/profile.php?view=profile.ShowProfile Sweet or what? confused
cool
Actually I don't like it. I find the easy access to all that information (like friendlists) to be unsettling. I've already turned that feature off but still I hate getting PM's like:

"ur friend just bought my for x golda nd wont give it back"

"ur avis cool u wanna be my friend"

"hey ur rich....donate"

etc.

All this new system does is make it more accessible for the, well... let's just call them the detritus of Gaia. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:28 am
Oh, the ICU party ended. And I only was there for a few hours. crying  

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:56 am
@minielf: lol cheerup there's always next year^^
@tamcharles:lol people really do that? i mean at least show some tact. lol
@dasg: *clicks on link* waiting *waitng**still waiting* lol jkz.
@bubbleangela: busted? for what?
@t0sh: your life long's dream's to be a lesbian? intresting... kay... hmm... does cat know about this?
@niph: aww... you're so not unworthy. i think you mean he's unworthy >.< *reads first post.* stressed *smacks niph with a fan*
@tokioka: that was more of a joke. hey... why do you still have that there? stare erase it!! erase it!! *which reminds me i still need to erase mine* he i just thought of something. wouldn't it be funny if someone logged on as tokioka and put that in his siggy? lol. rofl *reads post* of course I'm not your type. I'm higher on the social food chain than you. and i'm not a serial liar *smacks back of his head * stare  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games