Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:09 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Whatever, stay put." Greg ran fast and grabbed a t-shirt and some baggy jeans. He also put some boxers within the pile. He then ran back down and threw the clothes to them. "Try not to burn these."
"Thanks."*He immediately ran to the bathroom and changed. Then he went to the kitchen and began to cook.*

"The hell? Now you invading my kitchen?"
"Sorry. Couldn't help myself."

"Eh, I don't have that much. So, try to keep it simple."
"I'm done anyways."*He moves aside to show a turkey, cooked and ready sitting on the counter.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:08 am
Xia stared wide-eyed as some guy just randomly came in and started cooking in the kitchen. "Hey, who are you?" she asked, blinking as she stood up and walked over to the kitchen.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:04 pm
"That's just Vexxion. He likes to invade my house at times." Greg moved the bowl of soop onto the island couter edge of it so she could sit in the high stool and eat. "There's your soup."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:10 pm
Xia grinned and rushed over to the chair and picked up her spoon and took a sip. "Mmm.." she smiled happily, eating her soup.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:14 pm
Greg then smiled at her. "I'm guessing it's good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:19 pm
Xia turned to look at him and nodded and continued eating.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:21 pm
Greg smiled again then turned to the sink to clean the dishes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:32 pm
When Xia finished, she licked her lips then picked up the bowl and stood up. "Thanks." she said and set the bowl in the sink.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:34 pm
Xeggr opened his eyes slowly and looked around. He sat up and saw Xia on the other side of the couch within a kitchen with a boy. He crossed his arms and lais his head over them looking very tired. "This Greg's house?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:37 pm
Xia perked a little as she suddenly heard Xeggr's voice from the other room. She walked over and grinned and sat in the recliner. "Yep, we're here!" she said with a big smile.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:24 pm
"Great," he replied with a yawn, "I'm going back to sleep..." He then his head back down and fell to a deep sleep.

Greg came up and looked down at him fron the back of the couch. "Lazy a**..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:38 pm
Xia snickered at Greg's comment and nodded in agreement. She relaxed back in the recliner, her arms behind her head, and sighed. "So, now what?" she asked.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:10 pm
Greg sat at the edge of the couch. "Well you guys came here for a reason. What was it exactly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:14 pm
Xia looked over at him and smiled. "What, haven't figured it out yet? We came to find you and my Somebody. We're searching for answers of our past. Or at least I am. Maybe Xeggr is too." she said, looking over at Xeggr for a moment then turning back to Greg.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:17 pm
Greg leaned foward. "Well, to make it simple, Ai showed me a lot of things that I never really knew about. Like the Kingdom Hearts Galaxy, how to control the light, and I taught her the dark. It was pretty interesting but..." he then paused and looked down.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games