Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:45 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Why is it your buisiness?"

He smirked, and grabbed Deishi by her shirt. "Hmph." Deishi looked asleep, but the amount of blood she was loosing made her tired. "Wake up!" Marluxia yelled, her eyes opened and her skin was getting pale. "Huh?" she said weakly.

"Look, just tell me on what you want from her and I'll leave you alone, alight?"

"If I told you, I would have to kill you.." he dropped Deishi, then she hit the ground with a loud thump.

"Hmm, interesting." Xeggr said. "Ok, I'll leave you...as soon as you kill her." Xeggr grinned.

((Have Marluxia kill her, Xeggr's got a trick up his sleeve.))

((:XP smile )
"Fine, I will." he used his scythe to slash Deishi's throat, and spoke, "That should end her misery."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:51 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Why is it your buisiness?"

He smirked, and grabbed Deishi by her shirt. "Hmph." Deishi looked asleep, but the amount of blood she was loosing made her tired. "Wake up!" Marluxia yelled, her eyes opened and her skin was getting pale. "Huh?" she said weakly.

"Look, just tell me on what you want from her and I'll leave you alone, alight?"

"If I told you, I would have to kill you.." he dropped Deishi, then she hit the ground with a loud thump.

"Hmm, interesting." Xeggr said. "Ok, I'll leave you...as soon as you kill her." Xeggr grinned.

"Fine, I will." he used his scythe to slash Deishi's throat, and spoke, "That should end her misery."

"You sure about that?" There Xeggr was, right behind Marluxia with Deishi out cold in his arms. "Look, don't try to kill someone who has done too much of what's pissed you off. It's not her fault that you look like a girl and that your gay." Xeggr said smoothly.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:53 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"You sure about that?" There Xeggr was, right behind Marluxia with Deishi out cold in his arms. "Look, don't try to kill someone who has done too much of what's pissed you off. It's not her fault that you look like a girl and that your gay." Xeggr said smoothly.

((Ohhhhhhh.. Burn! I laughed so hard!))
"Your point?" he asked, very pissed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:58 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"My point is that since your gay, you always loose and no one gives a damn about you. So, I leave you with a good bye." Right after that closing statement, Xeggr disappeared with Deishi.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:02 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"My point is that since your gay, you always loose and no one gives a damn about you. So, I leave you with a good bye." Right after that closing statement, Xeggr disappeared with Deishi.

((Still laughing!))
Deishi's mind tricked her into thinking she was awake and in the forest, re-living the pain and feeling the cold blood running down on her skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:25 pm
larxene watched deishi and xeggr. "hmmmm......"((greg your comfusing me stop it. stop making xeggr disappeared everytime larxene trys to be by him (he disappeared and was kinda whatever mood when larxene tryed to give him the heart he gave her)and what to zexion? and xemnas?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:32 pm
((Ok, Xeggr will give ya an answer))

Xeggr appeared near Larxene with Deidhi in her arms. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:05 pm
FallenLight262

Xeggr appeared near Larxene with Deidhi in her question arms. "Hello."

Deishi's mind was now black, she must have fallen into a deep sleep.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:58 pm
FallenLight262

"what happened to her?" and y did you disappeared on me like that when i tryed to give you back the heart? and what happened to zexion? i thought he was with her?"larxene sayed while walkiing over to them  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"what happened to her?" and y did you disappeared on me like that when i tryed to give you back the heart? and what happened to zexion? i thought he was with her?"larxene sayed while walkiing over to them

"She's knocked out from Marluxia, I disappeared because I don't want to feel love or any other emotion, Zexion I don't really care of his whereabouts, and who is her?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:03 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"She's knocked out from Marluxia, I disappeared because I don't want to feel love or any other emotion, Zexion I don't really care of his whereabouts, and who is her?"

Deishi woke up with a sudden gasp. "Where am I?" she put a hand up to her forehead, and noticed that she was still bleeding slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:03 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Deishi woke up with a sudden gasp. "Where am I?" she put a hand up to her forehead, and noticed that she was still bleeding slightly.

Xeggr looked down at her and saw her blood drentched face. "Calm down, you'll be fine." Xeggr then turned to Larxene. "We gotta find a safe place to put her.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:08 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr looked down at her and saw her blood drentched face. "Calm down, you'll be fine." Xeggr then turned to Larxene. "We gotta find a safe place to put her.

"You can just leave me here. No one wants me to stay anyways." she closed her eyes, then added, "He crushed my heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:28 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"You can just leave me here. No one wants me to stay anyways." she closed her eyes, then added, "He crushed my heart."

"Who's 'he'?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:37 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who's 'he'?"

"Zexion.. He literally crushed it."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games