Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:15 pm
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your back…

Niph
Cause all my brother does is play the computer and not study, so my mum`s been called in to see the principal like, 3 times this term//month?

.__.

Cute? How am I cute? o_o'

...Kill them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:44 pm
Minielf
kyoslove74
confess I never wanna come home to my parents house

You don't live with your parents? Why not?

now thats a secert if i like with my parents or not, if I am indeed in collge or not and how old I am toki know the answer to one of the questions  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:52 am
@kyos - I like the ava, it's cute~

@Sin - Oh, I see. Silly boy. Because you say cute things in size 1 font. xD I think I have a different definition of 'cute' to everyone else, though..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:59 am
Sin - my brother is a TV addict xd But he never gets into trouble at school, despite that he stutters a lot rolleyes (which is annoying!) He's following my footsteps -_- he's good at art also -_-;;

` T a p i o c a `

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:52 am
Thank you niph your avis cute too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:36 pm
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your back…

Niph
At least I get along with my brother.

By the way, how are you feeling?

xD
What exactly is your definition of 'cute'?

Sapphire
How old's your brother?

...Kill them.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:22 am
Hmm, well, I've never had any siblings to get along (or not) with..

I'm feeling fine, much better, thanks <3 even though my mind refuses to give up.. but it's okay, it will settle down. 3nodding

Erm.. well, there's physically cute like little fluffy animals etc;; and then there's.. saying random but neat phrases.. and then there's saying heart-rending things.. and then there's the kind of cute which comes from being uncute.. yeah, lots of different cutes..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:07 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hmm, well, I've never had any siblings to get along (or not) with..

I'm feeling fine, much better, thanks <3 even though my mind refuses to give up.. but it's okay, it will settle down. 3nodding

Erm.. well, there's physically cute like little fluffy animals etc;; and then there's.. saying random but neat phrases.. and then there's saying heart-rending things.. and then there's the kind of cute which comes from being uncute.. yeah, lots of different cutes..

Don't you feel lonely some times, especially since your parents might not dote on you as much now that you're almost an adult? Having another sibling does allow you the comfort of two things:
1. You can blow off excess steam at them, especially if they are younger than you.
2. You can confide to them things you're far too emotional to talk to your parents about.
I love being the older brother in the family, as I can bully my younger brother whenever I feek kinda pissed off. xd  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:23 am
Sin - He's 11, and he's coming to my high school after Summer term -__-;;
And he watches pokemon on Cartoon Network and tapes it! eek
And he says random stuff that I don't want to hear scream

Mini - Good reasons 3nodding
I use my brother as my temporary stress ball ninja
Until I get my own stress ball ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:58 am
My parents never really doted on me. I mean, not excessively. I've always been a little withdrawn..

I like being an only child, actually. 3nodding Because I like my character as it is (minus a few little flaws) and I think my character would be radically different if I had siblings..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:30 am
Minielf
Don't you feel lonely some times, especially since your parents might not dote on you as much now that you're almost an adult? Having another sibling does allow you the comfort of two things:
1. You can blow off excess steam at them, especially if they are younger than you.
2. You can confide to them things you're far too emotional to talk to your parents about.
I love being the older brother in the family, as I can bully my younger brother whenever I feek kinda pissed off. xd
I can't confide in my brother with my emotions, he's just too young... plus I think I see him as an extension of my parents lol.
Like a snivelling little runt who'll squeal on me to the gestapo if he gets the chance. xd

But the taking your stress out on younger siblings using violence is very much true. Though you won't be all out, or they'd be dead. 3nodding

@Niph: I dunno if I could survive being an only child, tis hard enough with two. I mean at least with my bro here, not all the parental attention is focused on me, so I can relax a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:25 pm
Yeah.. actually sometimes I do find it a little lonely.. hence the internet addiction xD but I like the quiet <3 gives me space to think and read and write to my heart's content 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:36 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Yeah.. actually sometimes I do find it a little lonely.. hence the internet addiction xD but I like the quiet <3 gives me space to think and read and write to my heart's content 3nodding

I envy you~! gonk

At least you don't have an annoying brother that ruins your life stare

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:48 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

I envy you~! gonk

Well at least you don't feel alone all the time.

Like, I can't imagine spending xmas without my bro... well I can, just spending it in my parent's house without my bro would be awkward.  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

I envy you~! gonk

Well at least you don't feel alone all the time.

Like, I can't imagine spending xmas without my bro... well I can, just spending it in my parent's house without my bro would be awkward.

True... ninja

Then why can't I have a brother that is less annoying and doesn't come up with random phrases? gonk

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games