Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 pm
Oh crap!!! Siegfried nearly tripped into the smoke when it appeared. However, hearing Rogi's warning sent him on edge, backing up quickly. Hearing Rogi's instructions on the not going near the smoke and getting to there guest on the first floor, Siegfried nodded and bolted the other way to find some way down.
Kicking in a door, Siegfried saw his way out. At the opposite side of what appeared to be a bath room, there was a large window with a tree directly outside it. Walking over and opening the window, he leapt out to the tree landing on the top most branch. It held his weight, thankfully, so he climbed down to the bottem slowly. Landing on the ground, he ran around to the front door which he had kicked down seemingly a life time ago. Walking around, he saw that one door had been opened and someone was peeking out. Rasing his voice slightly, Siegfried exclaimed. "You wouldnt happen to be our guest would you?"

Edgar heard a soft pattering of steps, and he breifly looked over his shoulder to see a girl with a dragon coming in. Then he remembered that this girl was the same girl he found earlier and was looking for her brother, the man he was operating on. Angel he believed her name was.
With a shushing sound coming from his throat, he made it clear he wanted silence. He had extended the opening to her brother's cheast and was removing the android's arm from it. It was the tricky part and he need total silence.
With that given, he went back to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:10 pm
Phantom had been trying to sense the 'Purest of Light' for a while now and still couldn't find her, so he went up a floor to the third floor in hopes he could destroy her or give her to the evil presence.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:20 am
Chris gasped for they where back in Necropolis. SHe looked around and she felt the evil presence and shivered. She let out some good energy to fight the evil spirits. It would hold them off for a while. As the energy hit them they shrieked and tried to fight it. It worked momentarily. The shot at specific spirits sensing their powers to be the strongest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 am
(who teh hell is the purest light? just a question since Blaze screamed it im curious to know.)  

abnormal-starr

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:33 am
((The purest of light is many people with pure hearts, one of which is my sister. And to answer any questions on why Blaze yelled out, an old spirit that was Blaze's ancestor possessed his body warning of the same evil you are hearing.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 pm
(edited, sorry Seigfried for taking you for something else))
Sirus walked out the door cautiously. He noticed a guy standing at the door. "That I am," he said, "I was just looking to make a zombie to scare the neighbors with... is something wrong? I've got magic tomes and two katanas." And a horrible singing voice if that helps...  

Mellow Zihark

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 pm
A brilliant flash of light preceded the reemmergence of Chris and Esteban. Esteban stood in the hall next to Christine and looked at his surroundings. He could feel the power of a great evil flooding the mansion, but it didn't unnerve him as it had his guests and servant. It was very strong yes, but it wasn't as strong as Esteban was when angered. His scarlet eyes noticed a body lying on the floor beneath a smoke screen that filled the hall. His eyes flashed as he extended a hand toward the smoke. A tremendous force pushed the smoke all the way down the hall and out an open window somewhere in the adjoining rooms. He walked over to the body and knelt beside him, placing a hand on his head. After a moment, he tapped a few of the runes on Rogi's arm causing Rogi to stir from his nightmarish slumber. "Rise my friend," Esteban said as he stood and returned to Christine, placing an aged hand on the wall. "I will restore you," he seemed to say to the wall. "Very soon, please be patient." He removed his hand from the wall and looked at Christine. "You have been very helpful. Please remain here with my servant Rogi until he is well again. I will see to the remainder of the mansions occupants." He nodded and went past Chris through the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm
Chris looked at Rogi with a worried look on her face. "Rogi are you okay?" she asked. Here gold eyes normally focused where a bit blurry and she suddenly sat down and pressed at her temples. The voices where hurting her and she wanted them gone. She didn't want the evil in the house and she felt the need to help. She let calm good energy into the air and and egna using forceful energ yo to try and rid the house of some of the evil.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:14 pm
Mellow Zihark
((I never get on when you guys are on!... also this post'll be fixed if Sig is not trying to talk to me...))
Sirus walked out the door cautiously. He noticed a particularly savage looking... guy. "That I am," he said, "I was just looking to make a zombie to scare the neighbors with... is something wrong?"
(Yes mate I was talking to you and Im not that savage looking lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Angel felt the evil and wanted to rid of it but couldn't move, incase she messed up the operation, so she sent out a light scatter spell to destroy bits of the evil without moving. But it also meant that she had accidentally sent out a signal telling that she was one of the 'Purest of Light'.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm
Chris fought against teh darkness with energy. SHe was slowly wearing out and the evil could sense it too. She shivered adn kept standing their fighting it off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:33 pm
Ancient voice: I will help you young one. said a voice that was very soothing, ancient, and sounded a bit like Blaze(but it isn't Blaze) in Chris's head. Listen for the voice of light, she will help you more, she is in the mansion. Let me heal your weariness child.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 pm
Chris spun around looking for the voice. "Hello" she said. "Im fine..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:53 pm
Ancient voice: Obviously not, you grow weary, you cannot fool an ancient. You have a special gift, use it to talk to the voice of light. And at the last words, a fire surrounded both Chris and Rogi, healing both, with the flames of the phoenix, and the ancient went back to where it had come from.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 pm
((So apparently, Kronos deleted his character, so I guess that means...Phantom is now the target.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games