Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:39 pm
Marten kept his words very calm. "Witium, please, don't talk to me like that. All I want to do is rescue Yousei, but I refuse to be cut out of the operation. Of course I will show Kraid the spell, and I will call Karasu too, but I was hoping you at least would treat me like a person." He felt very much like going on his own, at least the Brother Leader's sneers made sense.

"Karasu, I need you to head back to town. The others are about to teleport to Yousei's location, and it's your fight too if you want it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:42 pm
Witium shook his head, ~Sorry, things are beginning to get fustrating with all the bickering. So, once we get to yousei's location, how do you get there? Aren't you in a undecernable location?~ The elf scratched his head again and looked towards the sky expecting Karasu to show up at any time.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:46 pm
'I guess it didn't work...' Mirado thought to himself. He must not know Marten well enough to telepathically talk with him. He would have to leave that part to the others.

Mirado then walked over to Miles and sat down on the ground next to him. He was silent.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:04 pm
"I understand. I'm sorry, Miles and I have never gotten on very well. As for finding you, I already know where Yousei is so I'll meet you there."

"Alright, lets talk about the spell. Once you have everything you need have Kraid set fire to the blood in the bowl while concentrating on Yousei and releasing magic inside the circle. After he's done that have him open the circle about a foots width, any more and you'll make the spell unreliable. It may take a few minutes, but he should get a general idea where she is."  

Gredar

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:39 pm
Without warning, a terrible screech pierced Karasu's mind, bringing with it an unrelenting pain which caused her to wince uncontrollably. Several images flashed through her mind of a scene she knew all too well: it was Yousei's old home in the village of Talik. And it was burning yet again. The scream grew louder in Karasu's ears. It was so corporeal that she could hardly recognize it.. As soon as she did, however, her heart sank... It belonged to Yousei... It was then that she realized what must have occurred.

Fairly soon after the pain had arrived, it began to fade away, along with her master's tortured cry. The dragon dug her enormous claws into the dry earth once more, a mixture of fury and the sincerest concern building and warring inside of her. She tried to stay calm.. Her draconic fury quite often got the better of her in situations like this. She knew that there was no way to possibly contact her master while she was in this state of mental anguish and confusion.. No, she would simply have to hope that her assumptions were correct...

She looked up at her old friend and said briefly, ~Please, excuse me, Graqox..~ before turning to contact one of the other members of their group in private.

~Witium, I have seen where Yousei is being held.. A man in dark robes has returned her to her place of origin,~ she explained with sternness in her voice, ~The village of Talik. That is where she is confined. Please, inform the others and find a way to get there as quickly as possible. I shall join you all shortly.~

She turned back to face her old draconic ally and bowed to him, curtly, ~I am terribly sorry, but I must rejoin the others. You may follow if you like, but take heed: we may soon be facing tremendous dangers.~ She ended with an ominous note, before abruptly turning to take flight against the desert sun, her sights set on Eden once more.

~~~

Sweat glistened on Yousei's cadaverous form as she strained to retain her focus. A battle which she was quickly losing.. Very soon, the fires became more vehement and the screams of her mother grew too loud for her to ignore any longer. She felt as though her ears would soon give out.. Her eyes were strained from how tightly she had shut them. She fell to her knees and curled up on the hardwood, the scene around her slowly burning away.. to a black and empty nothingness as she began to lose consciousness in the ash and dust below....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:52 pm
Hile heard a thud behind him. Turning his head out of habit, he concentrated on the echoing sounds, and realized that the elf had fallen to the ground. He turned away from the hooded figure and hurried over to her, setting his weapon down next to him. He laid her down and checked for a pulse.

Good, still alive, at least. He stood and picked up his sword, his back facing the Brother-Leader. "Since you're just so goddamned helpful, how's about explaining that to me?" He spoke harshly, his temper flaring. He wasn't stupid; There was seriously something wrong here. It just didn't add up, although he wasn't entirely sure why. But a Haruchai's instincts are his most reliable weapon, and Hile had no intention of disregarding those teachings.

GreyZone

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:11 pm
Witium nodded as Karasu relayed the information to him, ~Thanks Karasu, we'll start things on their way then.~ He turned to Kraid, "According to Karasu, Yousei's in the elven town of Talik." He gave a shrug on how easy that made everything, "So, start teleporting us there." He concentrated as he spoke to Marten again, ~She's in the elvish town of Talik.~ Witium turned to the stranger and smiled, "Things just got a whole lot easier my friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 pm
Kraid looked to Witium, "Have you forgotten that I know not how to teleport in the sunlight? Block out the sun and I'm on it."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:23 pm
Mirado stood up, having heard the good news, and dusted some of the sand off. "My name's Mirado, by the way. I guess I forgot to mention it."

Mirado walked over to Witium and Kraid. It was then that he heard Kraid's complaint. "I can try to block out the sun."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:30 pm
Kraid stopped and looked over to Mirado, grinning. "Oh really?"
Miles pressed his face into his arm, pulling his sleeve along his eyes. He took a deep breath and turned to face the others.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 pm
"Well yeah, but I can probably only due it for a short while, especially in such an arid place." Mirado explained. "I don't know exactly how far you'll be able to get but it should cover a pretty good distance. It won't be easy, but it's possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:42 pm
"A simple explanation, my friend. I seem to have teleported her to a place that was significant to her at one point, but now is a place of dread and turmoil. I had no idea, to be truly honest." And indeed he was. Talik was a place of great significance to the elven people at one point, almost like the capital of their race. He did not know bringing her back to her homeland would be this distressing. "Let me near her."

The Brother-Leader bent down next to Yousei's body, avoiding Hile's blade entirely and placed his hand on her forehead and began to concentrate his energy into her mind. He could see the horrors she was experiencing. He felt his body ache from the screams, the flames taking over his body. The Brother-Leader concentrated harder, and began to erase her memory of those images. He never liked this kind of magic; the toll it took him was great.

As soon as he finished the memory wipe, he collapsed to the ground, limp.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:21 am
"If you could block the sun, perhaps you have the power to return a shadowed soul to a living state?" Kraid questioned hopefully, watching Mirado closely.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:13 am
"I may have the power, but I doubt I could use it in such kinds of magic. I guess I explained my magic poorly. My magic deals with the elements. It's powerful magic, but I did not learn it for myself. It was placed on me," Mirado tried to explain.  

Masamune 5.0

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:43 am
With his hopes shot down Kraid nodded, "Alright then. See what you can do about the Sun. I'll get us as close to Talik as I can."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games