Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:54 pm
(( biggrin Yay. School's been out for me for two weeks. Florida's schedule is all screwed up, but, thanks to that we get three months of summer this year for rescheduling! But it's reeeeealy hot. The low hasn't gotten below 30 since winter '05. Well, maybe once or twice, but there were days last winter when it was 80 degrees out.))

Kazen frowned. "That's odd. Well, maybe they found... Sazuka, was it? Maybe they found her and decided to leave." He thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers. "I know! Hey, Riku, you used to be able to smell people's power, right? Can you still do that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:37 pm
Xia frowned to this. She could've sworn that was Zexion's power, not Riku's. Though Riku had some dark power in him, so maybe he could... She looked at him, unsure of what to do now.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:18 pm
Kazen looked at Xia's expression. "You didn't know? I researched the entire Organization and everyone related to it, including Riku. He gained that power when he was in Castle Oblivion, battling with his inner darkness. Riku's darkness is actually a result of the fact that Xemnas' Heartless was in him for so long. Riku's dark power is, in fact, the same power as Xemnas' Heartless had."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:19 pm
Xia looked at him. Same as Xemnas' heartless? She never really heard too much about his heartless, it seemed to be hush hush in the Organization. Something about maybe ruining their plan... But wait, don't all Nobodies have Heartless? If so...Where was hers? "Hey, where do you think my Heartless could be?" she asked.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:52 pm
Kazen frowned. "You know, I've wondered that myself. If Xemnas' Heartless was around, what happened to the other members' Heartless? I know exactly where mine is. My Heartless and Nobody are still partially stuck in my body. But, maybe we can find that out at some point. I'd be glad to help."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Xia gave a blush and smiled. "Thanks. My past too, I was always trying to figure that one out." she said, beginning to name the things she had wanted to find out, like her Somebody and who she was, and where her Heartless could be.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:27 pm
Kazen shook his head. "I don't have anything I want to find out, personally, except whether I can return to normal. But most likely, a lot of the things most of us want to know probably coincide."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:34 pm
Xia nodded in agreement. Though she was a bit of a strange nobody as she besides someone else in the Organization couldn't remember her past all too well, she shared the goal of becoming whole again with the Organization.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:40 pm
Kazen clasped his hands behind his head and grinned. "So, let's go see if we can find Sora and Co., shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:35 am
Xia nodded and followed him. "Sora! Where the heck are you!" she called out, giving a sigh as she looked around the deserted dark place.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Kazen looked around also. "Hey, Sora! Where'd you get off to? Are you hiding from us or something?" He sighed. "Well, that's not working."

((Is he actually still there?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:28 pm
(Yes he and his group are ^_^, sorry I've been gone for sooooo loooong, I've had to take care of graduation issues and my congrats party. And after this post I', going to be gone for another week on a senior boat trip, so you guys can play sora, Roxas, Axel, and Riku while I'm gone, I only ask that you don't do any drastic changes to their characters. Ok, story now)

(Riku)
Riku heard Kazen ask about sniffing people's power out, but that was a dark skill he was afraid to reconjure. The thought of becoming the heartless Xemnas again was to great. He was Riku now and wanted to stay Riku. Riku was releaved when Xia and Kazen changed the subject, now he scanned the area in hopes of seeing Sora. but there was nothing.

While listening to Xia and Kazen talk, Riku began to feel sorry for nobodies; he hadn't really thought about how hard it must be for them.

Not meant to feel any real emotion, Not knowing who you truly are, not knowing where you really belong, or even what you were...
Yet here Xia was smiling and laughing along with Kazen. It made Riku wonder if having a heart was really the only difference between a unknown and a full person.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:40 pm
(Sora)
Sora didn’t recognize Xidan at first, now he was only interested in returning Sazukas memories. But he grinned at how friendly Xidan and Sazuka were being.

Axel and Roxas only looked confused.

“You bet we’d be more then happy to help you Sazuka, we are friends after all, even though you don’t remember that.” Replied Sora with a smile.

“Yeah,” said Roxas, “We’ve met before. Matter of fact, It was me and Axel here,” he makes a gesture to Axel while his tone of voice turns into a guilty stutter, “who lost you in the first place.” Axel scratched at his head then spoke, “Heh, yeah, sorry about that kiddo.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:02 pm
Medevilgirl
(Sora)
Sora didn’t recognize Xidan at first, now he was only interested in returning Sazukas memories. But he grinned at how friendly Xidan and Sazuka were being.

Axel and Roxas only looked confused.

“You bet we’d be more then happy to help you Sazuka, we are friends after all, even though you don’t remember that.” Replied Sora with a smile.

“Yeah,” said Roxas, “We’ve met before. Matter of fact, It was me and Axel here,” he makes a gesture to Axel while his tone of voice turns into a guilty stutter, “who lost you in the first place.” Axel scratched at his head then spoke, “Heh, yeah, sorry about that kiddo.”
"It's ok, not like I remember it." she said with a smile towards Axel. "And thanks guys." she said with a big smile on her face. "But how will I get my memories back? I dont really know how I got my memories of Xidan back." she said looking thoughtful, not wanting to talk about what else she remembered.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:17 am
Kazen sighed, then reached back and grabbed Riku. "Come on, you're gonna get left behind," he said, dragging Riku with him. "We're going to go exploring, and you're being slow today. Xia, which way do you think they went?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff