Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 am

Zann gave a small nod and extended his left hand to Futashi,
“Thanks, I’ll need the companion.” His eyes were warm as he spoke, true from his heart. He still found it hard to smile after the year in the Rock…
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:32 am

futashi smiled. he then leadened his arm and grab zann's hand for an hand shake. "we will not returned until we are as strong as a kage or a sanin." he said. he then look at zann and gave a nod.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:32 am

"I have gotten stronger Zann, I'm just waiting to take my Genin Exam." Aiykou replied.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 am

*a figure could be seen walking toward the academy*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:57 pm

((To Aikyou: Oh so you didn’t choose to rank up during the time skip and learnt 5 jutsus?))
Zann gave a firm handshake, and turned to Aikyou,
“When we return, I’ll expect you to be even stronger, maybe chuunin or even jounin.” Zann looked at him earnestly. He then turned to Futashi,
“Well, when do you want to set out? I’m thinking of resting here for a bit, and training for some jutsus before we leave. What do you think?”
From the corner of his eye, he saw the figure heading to the academy. Who’s that…?

((A bit means like 1 or 2 days btw))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:15 pm

*as the figure came closer. it revealed a person in a black shirt and pants with a sword at the back of his belt. he then called out in a deep dark voice.* "it has been a while hasn't? .......zann." *the figure said still not revealing his face*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Feeling suspicious, Zann merely glared at the figure with narrowed eyes. He waited for the person to speak first…the last year has taught him not to rush things.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:28 am

futashi smiled. "i think we should rest here. then go to training." he said. he then look at the figure at the corner of his eye. wondering who it was. "have i met you before?" he asked, not knowing how he was.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:54 am

His chakra is familiar…I think I’ve felt it before. But where? Zann’s expression did not change as the figure neared.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:16 pm

"He doesn't look familar to me." Ai added in to the conversation.

One of Strength

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:25 pm

"Im surprised you guys dont recognize him" said Kas from a tree. *Some ninja you are, but I wont ruin the surprise* he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Kiyoshi looked over at the figure and ran up and hugged the person just as big as he did with Zann. "Yay Briley back." Kiyoshi said easily knowing, nothing could hid from his eyes.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Zann felt the familiar chakra, and activated his Byakugan to confirm it.
"Hi Brile...long time, eh?" Zann's glare softened a bit, though only a little.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm

futashi smirk at brile. "heh. been a long time huh, brile." he said, smiling.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

*brile patted kiyoshi on his back.* "yea it has be a while hasn't it. so whats new." *he asked as he sat on a rock and faced them*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games