Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 pm

((Man i wanted to fight to))

Kit looks around the room. "Yeah isn't the opposing enemy supposed to have killed a guy named Mikyo or something. I never heard of him but he is supposed o be a big deal."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Kiyoshi looked around the room. "On his own Mikyo could probley take out everyone in this room by himself. Well as long as he had help from his twin demons he could. Plus his Kekki Genkai makes almost all my attacks usless." He said Mikyo was one person Kiyoshi never hoped to face.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Kit kept his relaxed demeanor. "I would have loved to fight him." Kit said a small smile creeping across his face. "Even if i didn't win, or if i died. It would be worth it. To fight someone of that caliber." Kit chuckled at the thought and excitment of that fight.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 pm

"Yes Mikyo was a great guy, i only fought him once, But the two at the gates are his demons" Rahenno said resting his arm on his swords.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Kiyoshi grabbed Kit by the collar and looked him right in the eye, furious. "If you wish to die then how about I take you out right here. Death is never something to look forward to, and throwing your life away for stupid reasons will solve nothing. Even for a fight death is not something you go looking for." Kiyoshi dropped Kit back on his bed, his hands were shaking. "I...I need some air." Kiyoshi left the room and made his way to the roof.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Kit smiled when Kiyoshi grabbed him. On his way out Kit replied. "I dont not look forward to death. It those that fear death cannot truly live."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Rahenno stood there. Man, Kit is an EXACT copy of Rj, This is to unreal
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Kit gave a stretch and smiled. "Hey Rahenno Who is Rj. Lenon said i reminded him of Rj. Who is Rj?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 pm

kenshin looked at kit. only a fool would stare into the eyes of daeth, if you wanna fight someone strong enough to wipe you off the face of the earth.....then you must be crazy, even jedi was afraid to hear that they killed mikyo.......
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Lenon sighed.
-Death is something to look forward to in some cases....
I wonder why Kiyoshi is so...spaztastic. I suppose we
shall find out later, won't we?-

[It's not as if you're not plotting anything, is it?]

-How true.-

Lenon slipped through the partially open doorway into the room,
listening to Kiyoshi's footsteps.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Kit turned to Kenshin. "Man i always say this. Those that fear death can't truly live. And if what i say is true then i fear no one. And nothing. People say i am suicidal but i just call it living. Thats probly why i will take a hit in a fight just to land one on somone else."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:11 pm

kenshin did not smile. lets see just how good you are, only then will i listne to foolishness.

Carbon-kazuma

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Rahenno turned to Lenon, "Hey what's up, i been meaning to ask if i can spar against you." Rahenno said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm

((I kinda noticed i am the only person in the guild other then a handfull of people that get hit frequently. I mean almost no one ever get;s hit.))

Kit looked at Kenshin. "Do what you will. But something you do not understand you call foolishness. It sounds to me that you are the foolish one. To fear something you do not understand."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm

Kiyoshi arrived on the roof taken deep breaths. "That Kit, he won't even understand. Fearing death and taking stupid actions are two different things." He sat down and looked at the ground. "Those who are stuborn never end well. You taught me that right Akane." He said to himself remembering his deceased finacee. She was like Kit to, never fearing death and it cost her. Kiyoshi then made some seals as his hands lite up. "Looks like I have to return to my former self." A dark smile filled his face as he slammed hims hand into his stomach. "5-Prong Seal Release." Kiyoshi said as the seal that was placed on him long ago was finally broken.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games