Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:56 pm
Ohh. sad

Do you think you'll pass both tests anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:03 pm
Gosh I hope so.

Not driving here is like, a crime.  

Caeleste

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:03 pm
I hope you get it too, Akiyo. 3nodding

Not driving here means you walk everywhere. My town has a total of 2 buses. My town is also filled with old people and horrific drivers, and so I end up swearing loudly and profusely at people whenever I drive anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:55 pm
I have inherited horrible road rage from my mother. I drive horribly and then profusely curse people at the slightest thing done to me.  

closer

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:58 pm
I'm not old enough to drive so I don't have to worry about all of that.

My mom/stepdad drive me everywhere xd Mainly my mom. When my brother gets his full license though, he gets to be my chauffeur.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:01 pm
closer
I have inherited horrible road rage from my mother. I drive horribly and then profusely curse people at the slightest thing done to me.

If people would just learn to drive properly, you and I would have no troubles. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

closer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:07 pm
Nimbrethil
closer

If people would just learn to drive properly, you and I would have no troubles. 3nodding

Finally someone who understands! stare smile

I just choked on a piece of popcorn.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:11 pm
Zurgiea
I'm not old enough to drive so I don't have to worry about all of that.

My mom/stepdad drive me everywhere xd Mainly my mom. When my brother gets his full license though, he gets to be my chauffeur.

Yeah but you may find it doesn't always work out that way.  

Onoj

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:17 pm
I got my licence at 18. I drive horribly. Elly on the other hand *wave* is 19 and scared shitless of even thinking of driving. She finally got her learners permit in September, and started driving lessons. As further proof of her horrid phobie af driving, she did this...User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:36 pm
Holy crap! I have only had one accident and it wasn't my fault. This woman hit me, while my car was in park, and I wasn't in it.
Lol I was asleep in Closer's house.  

Onoj

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:41 pm
She was, errm...((I was...)) trying to pull into the driveway of the house, and um...well...overcorrected the turn and managed to hit the fencepost.

The brick fencepost.

And then when Dad was yelling BREAK!!!!! she (I) hit the wrong pedal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:01 pm
That sucks. My friend had that problem on a four-wheeler once. He was driving too fast and saw he was headed for a lagoon. (for those of you who don't know what a lagoon is, it is a giant pond for some people who live out of town which is where all their...excrements go.)
Anyways my friend thought he was hitting the brake but in fact he hit the gas and went flying into the lagoon landing in literally a shitload of trouble.  

Onoj

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:06 pm
LOL poor guy. And here I thought a lagoon is an inclosed part of the ocean where the tide doesn't really hit, and the water is calm. And images of the movie Blue Lagoon, and that one topless chik came to mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:17 pm
Ahh I guess I forgot about THAT lagoon. Lol
Around here that is what we call them. Even our neighbours and everything so it isn't just my family. blaugh

Ahh crap my avie has dissappeared in the main forums. I am a red x. crying  

Onoj

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:58 pm
You're not a red X to me.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games