Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:44 pm
theres gotta be some on like serebii.net... but i dunno, i never needed them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:55 pm
If its what I think it is Ive tried that. It needed java to run and it was a little box but i asked someone for a Scyther but it only know agility, false swipe, and a few other moves (not to strong when I looked on its moveset) and of course.... he wanted legendaries for it. WEEE....  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:00 pm
Ello, long time no talk/see everyone. xd I know this says it's a trading thread but anyone want to battle? It's been awhile since, and I'm ready to play at least a few matches if not start playing again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:13 pm
my soon to bee shiny exploud will pwn j00 >_> when he's done.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:02 pm
~Xiloscent~
my soon to bee shiny exploud will pwn j00 >_> when he's done.

I'll bring a pair of ear plugs so I can win xd

I only have 1 new pokemon so far and he isn't even done sweatdrop

Edit: Never mind after I saw my new defensive Pokemon has a maximum of 3 (IVs) in either defense stat I think I'm going to have to get a new one.
crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 pm
Heh. Tension boiling already I see. Same old same old I guess whee  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:18 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
Heh. Tension boiling already I see. Same old same old I guess whee

I'm still waiting for his loud mouth pokemon to be finished....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:30 am
he's got his lazah chargin. now i just need to find a good hold item for him. i need to berry hunt more so i can get the reduced super effective hit ones, got ground already.  

Xilo The Odd

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 pm
I have every type-weakenig berry I believe lol finally. And I also get peple pokemon if they want them because I am often really bored heh and have nothing better to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 am
Ok just wondering, does anyone have a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or a Scizor they'd like to trade?  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:29 pm
Kenshin Kura
Ok just wondering, does anyone have a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or a Scizor they'd like to trade?

I can get you a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur. I would like a Riolu but any pokemon is fine, I don't really need any pokemon I just like Riolu xp

Send me a pm with a time that would be good with you for the trade.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:59 am

Anyone have the G/S starters?

I need 83 pokemon to finish my Hoenn Dex, but it's not worth it to just get one of them. Plus my Latios is in My Pokemon Ranch, so he's not coming back down to my Emerald. XD But yea, I'm super into MPR now, so I need some pokemanz. Anyone?

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:27 pm
Ribbin

I need 83 pokemon to finish my Hoenn Dex, but it's not worth it to just get one of them. Plus my Latios is in My Pokemon Ranch, so he's not coming back down to my Emerald. XD But yea, I'm super into MPR now, so I need some pokemanz. Anyone?
lol that where all my legendaries are, and any other hacked pokemon i've acquired. lol and once i get the last few unoun in the ruins, and get all the seals... they are all gonna go too. xD

my plan it is get at least the whole dex in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:46 pm
~Xiloscent~
Ribbin

lol that where all my legendaries are, and any other hacked pokemon i've acquired. lol and once i get the last few unoun in the ruins, and get all the seals... they are all gonna go too. xD

Hah, same here. I have all my Unown there already. I actually have a picture of all the Unown in Qwerty formation. ;D

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 pm
Ribbin
~Xiloscent~
Ribbin

Hah, same here. I have all my Unown there already. I actually have a picture of all the Unown in Qwerty formation. ;D
nice.

the only ones i'm having trouble getting are R F I N. its funny i can remember which ones only because i just say R-Fin to know what i need. and then of course the two new ones.

might even get a few doubles to make l33t pics.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff