Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 pm
Chase Me To The End
Fine. Rambo outruns Tallboys. As cheesy as another certain old fart surviving a nuclear blast in a lead lined refridgerator.

Jesus, Bio. It's just effing cheese. Get over it.

It's not about Cheese. Rambo is awesome. RE4 is a piece of s**t that should never have existed. Don't compare them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:32 am
Chase Me To The End
@Bio:

Pretty boy emo retards. Annoying blonde bitches. Faggy sissy midgets. Tentacle rape. Spaniards. These are all things that RE4 has, yet it's still INFINITELY more badass than The Chronicles of the Sparkling Gay Boy and Desperate Werepuppy Douchebag. I don't care how bad anything else is, for nothing is worst than Twilight. Plus, Leon flips over lasers in RE4. Badass lmao.

@TheeStranger:

How so? (About my experience being lessened)

@Angela:

Thanks. In saying that, what is everyone else playing at the moment?

I agree that Twilight is way more gay than RE4 could have ever hoped to have been, and that's all I'm going to speak on that.

Well, I don't know. Because this comes from the perspective of someone who played the original first, back when it came out in 1998, so...
But as I've already mentioned, the improved gameplay mechanics from MGS2 delete certain challenges from the game because they left the level layouts of the original exactly the same. And they didn't take MGS2's gameplay mechanics into account when they designed MGS. Also, they replace the classic music that made scenes so exciting with that techno crap from MGS2. The voice acting is nowhere near as good, and I don't much care for Neo Snake and the matrix bullshit. But, *shrugs*, that's me.

And right now, I'm playing No More Heroes 2, and Bioshock on the side kinda. I'm having trouble getting into it, though. I've had Bioshock for over a year, and I just opened it. I've had NMH2 since, like, February and I just opened that. Because I never got around to finishing the original, and wasn't going to open it until I did. Needless to say, I also finished the original. Do you know if you get anything if you collect all the trading cards in NMH1? 'Cause I missed a few. And the sequel, so far, seems like it's going to top the original in just about every way. Except I miss the loading stars from the original. Anyway, I'm having a good time with it.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 am
I'd watch Twilight over playing RE4 any day. My friend is in the new one, so I might have to anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 am
@Bio:

I only compared their cheese factors. No big deal.

@TheeStranger:

Hmm. Then maybe it's time I played the original and decide for myself which one is better...

BioShock...I only wanted to play it because of its elite status, but...I came off of that, and now I really don't care if I ever get around to it.

NMH2...I've been putting that one off for a while now.

I don't remember if you do get anything for collecting all the trading cards...Sorry. sweatdrop

Whelp, I should be finishing Paper Mario by tonight, because that's what has been preoccupying my time haha, so...I hope to start MGS4 right after. 3nodding  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:33 am
Chase Me To The End
@Bio:

Look, dude... You're comparing my most hated video game of all time, to one of my favorite movies of all time... How the hell do you expect me to respond to that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
@Bio:

Look, dude... You're comparing my most hated video game of all time, to one of my favorite movies of all time... How the hell do you expect me to respond to that?

It's not like I'm insulting Rambo by comparing it's cheese factor with RE4's. So, take it in stride, because it's no big deal.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'd watch Twilight over playing RE4 any day. My friend is in the new one, so I might have to anyway.

I'd play RE4 -- a bastardization of the RE franchise, but one of the best action games ever made...
over watching Twilight -- the bastardization of common folklore, and the silver screen adaptation of the wet dream of a hag who can't write worth d**k. Let it go, dude. Let. It. Go.

@Chase: No s**t? I thought you beat NMH2 already. Well, you should play it, dude. It's awesome. But I know how it is. And MGS4 is epic. Anyway, now that you've played Twin Snakes though, I don't know if you could go back. You got the story and everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm
I'd rather get drunk and jump off a 30 foot bridge into a river than play RE4 or watch Twilight. Atleast with that, it'd create a good funny memory.  

Elliot Salem

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm
lol.

I'd rather get drunk and ******** Christy Canyon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 pm
Funny, I had to look for who she was.
All I can say is wow.

And yet, I'd still rather jump off the bridge.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Thee Stranger
I'd play RE4 -- a bastardization of the RE franchise, but one of the best action games ever made...
The price was too high. I'd rather have seen the action shooter genre die than to have seen the demise of my favorite Survival Horror series.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm
@ Elliot: lol. xd well, in my defense, I'd be drunk. And her wikipedia pic doesn't do her justice. I mean, s**t, look at Chasey Lain's wikipedia pic.

@ Bio: Me too. Unfortunately, RE4 happened. And it happened half a decade ago. Still, I'd take it over Twilight. Honestly now.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:55 pm
Thee Stranger
@ Bio: Me too. Unfortunately, RE4 happened. And it happened half a decade ago. Still, I'd take it over Twilight. Honestly now.
Well, I'm not a big Vampire fanboy. So it's not like watching Twilight would ruin vampires in my eyes. So watching it would have little effect on me, other than boredom, and going, "Oh my god! People actually take this seriously!?" or, "Oh hey, there's my friend!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:01 pm
I'm not a vampire fanboy either. Twilight is just really horrid.  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm
I would like to see more than 3 entries for the replacing word contest please....after all onyl three make it feel like the word I provide was a piece of crap.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games