Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 pm
But it's not. It is called Resident Evil, and it has ruined the franchise. The damage is done, so there's no point in saying, "If this was the case..." because it's not. There's a very real reason to hate it.
Oh, and Leon would still be a douchebag regardless.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm
lol. Okay, granted. But still. It's better than Twilight. xd  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:37 pm
@Thee Stranger:

Maybe you were thinking of Canas, cause he said he beat it.

As you know, NMH is one of my all time favorite games. So hell yeah I'm still excited for the sequel; and yeah, it does look awesome(r). I just haven't gotten it yet because I'm not in the, umm, mood for it at the moment...The slicey dicey mood, that is. And I haven't been in the slicey dicey mood for a while...Soon enough, though, I pray.

The question is, though, DO I got the story? Lol.

@Elliot: You'd create a good funny memory all right...And then you'd be able to share it with everyone...IN HELLVENTORY! Mwuhahaha! (Hellventory = Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory. Because I don't know where you would go haha).

@Bio:

I love the shi* out of the movie Fright Night, so I hate that the youth today talk about Twilight vampires rather then Chris "The only guy I'd get gay with" Sarandon vampires. xd Seriously, though. Chris Sarandon is a BEAST as a vampire.

And hey man, although I love RE4, you should be happy that you and everyone else here has changed my entire outlook on the series. No longer do I consider RE4 an RE game, and no longer do I want the series to continure down it's current path either.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:49 pm
Thee Stranger
Well, I'd still rather watch Twilight than play RE4.
Besides, it's kinda cool being able to say that one of the Newborn Vampires from Eclipse licked my face.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Thee Stranger
Well, I'd still rather watch Twilight than play RE4.
Besides, it's kinda cool being able to say that one of the Newborn Vampires from Eclipse licked my face.

A guy licking your face is more like kinda gay. Lol, jk. You has pics of her?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm
Chase Me To The End
A guy licking your face is more like kinda gay. Lol, jk. You has pics of her?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/d-runk.jpg

And yes, we were both very very drunk at the time. In fact, so drunk that it's kinda surprising that's all that happened, hahah.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:25 pm
Haha, poor, poor Bio.

He was licked by one, but he didn't get sucked by a vampire. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:48 pm
Well, I'm still young. There will be opportunity. Of course, I'll need my blood...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm
@ Bio: Well, I'd probably rather jump off a bridge or even, hell, watch Twilight than talk about RE4 anymore, so you win! And cheek licking... that brings back bad memories for me. Anyway, lookin' pimp, Bio!

@ Chase: Jah, maybe. And I still wanna see these pop-shots it takes at the MGS series. Quinton Flinn was a very notable presence in the original. And already we got the guy who does Campbell's voice here in the sequel. I guess it makes sense, since they have the same voice director from the MGS games. And it's not ALL slice and dice. The part-time jobs are much improved, funner and cooler. Though I don't like the training this time around at all. -_-

Hah. Well, everything that happens in Twin Snakes pretty much happens exactly as it does in the original, save from the decline in voice acting and the stupid tweaks made to the script. Like Snake pulling a gun on the ARMStech president when he forgets Meryl's frequency. WTF?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 pm
Speaking of MGS, today is the second time when I went for a walk in the park and saw a snake. And every time I see one, I think to myself, "So how does it taste?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 pm
Is anyone still on here? I need people to talk to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm
CRAB BATTLE!!! Crabs will ******** the Snakes up.

@Alk: We are here. Kinda. What do you need to talk about?  

Thee Stranger

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:47 pm
Thee Stranger
@ Elliot: lol. xd well, in my defense, I'd be drunk. And her wikipedia pic doesn't do her justice. I mean, s**t, look at Chasey Lain's wikipedia pic.

@ Bio: Me too. Unfortunately, RE4 happened. And it happened half a decade ago. Still, I'd take it over Twilight. Honestly now.

In my defense, I'd be drunk too. XD.

@Chase: Well, that sounds like a nice mixture of what I'd like.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 am
Hellventory: A place where you're stuck with the hottest woman of all time...But she has herpes. Mwuahahahahaha!

@TheeStranger: Yeah, I saw that most of the part time jobs are in the style of retro videogames this time around. Although that looks like it will be a cool distraction, the slice and dice aspects are still the meat of the game, so...Soon enough.

Tonight, around midnightish, I start MGS4. Wahoo! Then tomorrow, during the day, Kayaking the Chicago river...The cleanest river ever! rolleyes Then a midnight showing of The Expendables...Looking forward to that mangasm! Saturday, my friend is premiering his film in which I have an editing credit at the local small venue movie theater...Afterwords, party zeit! Looks like the rest of the week will be kickass.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 pm
@Alkaizer: You're right by China, well I was close lol. How is it like there?

@Bio: Saying there's nothing cheesy in RE2 or 3 is like saying there's nothing cheesy in a Michael Bay movie.

I've had a great weekend/week so far. On Saturday I finally got to see Iron Man 2 and it was good. The first was superior, but the sequel didn't really disappoint me. On Sunday I had an early birthday with my mom which was really nice except I got bit so many times by mosquitoes when we were taking pictures outside. Ironically I got bit 22 times on my legs, with an additional bite on my hand. My mom figured it was one to grow on. xd Yesterday was my birthday and pretty eventful. I went to a restaurant with my husband and the food was great. I also had a margarita that I actually finished (whenever I try alcoholic drinks at restaurants, I never finish them). Thankfully alcohol doesn't affect me that much because after that I actually had a job interview, which was short and seemed to be promising. I won't know if I get the job or not until later this week, but I have my fingers crossed. When that was over with, we went to see Shrek 3 at a bargain theater and went to stores around town. I got to try an iPad at Best Buy and it was pretty neat. It's definitely the cheapest tablet laptop out there.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games