Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:11 am

MAGUS!!!! *tackles and hugs* ^.^
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:14 am

*ish taken by suprise and falls to floor* ooof! hiya hun *hugs back*

Magus_sista

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:25 am

*sighs* I'll have to leave soon crying so unfair
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:32 am

*sniff* it sucks!

Magus_sista

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:39 am

Hey agian ^_^

Someone mention the foo fighters, i <3 there songs, especially learn to fly and DOA 3nodding i also like sterophonics devil and superman heart

*wonders...*

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to but I applied for the star test but ive only been here a few days sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:49 am

I think you'll do good Middy, and I can make you a Student ID if ya need one. ^.^

Oh yeah, and some people are screwed, just watch when I post as Citedal. XD

Ceron

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:54 am

you do student ids?...cool. Hey Middy, now worries i signed up to, so heh.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:59 am

And so did Celeste!! I finally get stars!! ... or star... though I hope I get more than one sweatdrop

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:06 am

*hugs celeste* yey we in it togetha!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:07 am

I stopped Dinah from impaleing Tanque and the other guy (forget his name sweatdrop ) but in return she got injured, ehe only fair really i hate fights where your charecter seemes to stay perfect and unharmed, its makes it seem boring rolleyes

And thanks i hope i'll do well too 3nodding

As for the student i'd, i don't need one as such but i would like one, but i dont mind waiting until the list open agian, after all paitance is a virtue (apparently) and i don't want to impose ^_^

Midnight3476

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:13 am

Actually, knowing Kurai and how busy he tends to get, that list won't open for a long time. So I'm taking on the whole Student I.D. bussiness in his place...though more or less underground. I just havn't taken the time to set up a thread, but he's given me full kuto's on my willingness to make sigs. ^.^

Especially since it means he doesn't have to. XD

So you'd do better just to provide me with the info, you too Magus, if you want a sig you can ask me. As for the fight Middy...I feel bad for Scy and Taqune. XD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:25 am

Well if your sure ^_^ do you want me to post the info here? oh and of course thankyou ^_^ oh and should i send the trade to you? ^_^

you injoy being able to control Citedal and attack the good guys dont you 3nodding lol, i feel sorry for them too and i havent finshed reading your post yet!

Midnight3476

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:27 am

I enjoy the work of the shadow, the dark, the sinful, and the manipulative. I'm a villain at heart, yet a sweetie in person. I can do the good and the bad with equal sincerity. So to answer your question, 2. ^.^

And I'd rather you send the info in a PM, that's much better. You also should send the link, and the price is 200 gold, not 350 like Kurai charges. XP
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:42 am

Ok i'll send the info in a Pm and i'll send the trade, and thankyou for answering my questions. ^_^

I have to say you do a very good job of being a monster, you make Citedal very scary actually!

Dinah's is like that, innocent on the outside evil-ish on the inside rolleyes i like to make my charecters look like one thing and act like another so there less predictable ^_^

As for the real me im a 'sweet at heart' peson, and i usally take on projects to help out and get myself piled under with work, but i can very sarcastic aswell its sort of like my defence agianst bullies and horrible people, mind you being in your last year at school you need sarcasim or some sort of defence to survive. the coursework is enough to drive you mad never mind the people!

Midnight3476

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:48 am

Gotta go! I'll return within a few hours! ^_^
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games