Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:51 pm
lol. xD

Well, I have no delusions of ever being as badass as an Ivan Draco or anything where I could be worthy of, or live up to a line like that. I don't plan on fighting or anything outside of sparring. I'm just basically doing this to get in shape, help me quit smoking, and vent some of my life frustrations. Somethin' to do.

@Chase: Shame about your PS2. Did you ever play Shadow of the Colossus, though? In any case, you might not have to worry about it. Let's hope that the Ico Collection (ala God of War Collection) isn't just a rumor, and you'll be able to enjoy it on PS3 in HD with a much smoother frame rate than the original has. Right before The Last Guardian drops. It'll give me a chance to play Ico as well. *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:00 pm
Sounds awesome though. The big question is, how much is it costing you?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm
Not really much at all. Just $30 for the membership, but you need to provide some of your own equipment. Luckily, I already have hand tape, gloves and a water bottle. I just need to get some proper boxing shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Wait, $30 flat fee and that's it? That's really good.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Hah. Well, no... $30 a month. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 pm
Oh. Well, that's still pretty good. Hahah.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:49 pm
Yeah. And when you take into account that cigarrettes cost about $10 a pop here in New York State now, which for me is $10 a day, I'm still saving a lot of money by replacing smoking with this.

Anyway, so what's been up with you, dude?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Oh, so you quit cold turkey? That's cool, dude. Congrats.

Umm, with me not much. Working, acting classes... Actually, I'm gonna be doing a sketch of my acting coach for his website, which is pretty cool.
Haven't been playing very many video games lately at all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm
Yeah. So far, so good. But it's a b***h. I've been smoking for the majority of my life on this earth now... it's like a part of me. But, they're just way too expensive now with all the damn taxes. And there's two more taxes coming that are gonna raise them up another two dollars, and I'm just not paying that money anymore to slowly kill myself. It's more due to financial reasons than health reasons, really.

That's cool, dude. You should show us when you finish.

Hah. And I can't say the same for myself. xD My problem is for a while I was more addicted to buying and collecting videogames than I was actually playing them. So now I got all these videogames that I haven't finished, and so now I'm trying to play through them all to get my money's worth out of them. I'm trying to cut down on that too, but now I got Resistance 2 comin' in the mail. Not gonna buy anything else for a while, though. There's just too many damn games coming out. Other M will be out at the end of the month. Then there's Dead Rising 2. Marvel VS Capcom 3, Last Guardian. Still wanna get Sin & Punishment 2. Still wanna try Trauma Team. Still wanna try the new Ratchet & Clank. List goes on and on. I just can't keep up with it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 pm
@Bio: Speaking of Ivan Drago, you saw The Expendables, yeah? If so, whatcha think of it? F***ing awesome, no?

@TheeStranger: I played Shadow of the Colossus. It was an experience, alright. Now if that is a good or bad thing, I don't know...I'll leave it at that, because even I don't know my true feelings on the game.

Good luck quitting smoking. My dad has been trying for 5+ years now. He one time quit for 9 months, but when he came back from a vacation to Germany, he was at it again. And to that I say, f***ing Germans haha. But, yeah. Literally beat the smoking out of your system.

~

I am currently playing MGS4...'Bout 5+ hours into it. I gotta say, it's pretty ajnkcndjasnjdasnkjvsdnkjvnk...  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm
ajnkcndjasnjdasnkjvsdnkjvnk...?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:23 pm
Well, I'm still looking forward to the next God of War and Mortal Kombat, Silent Hill, etc. etc. etc. But most of that good stuff isn't coming until 2011, anyway.

And hell yeah, I loved The Expendables! I gotta say though, Jason Statham impressed me the most out of the entire cast. He was given the coolest choreography and the badass knife sequences. And let's not forget how he gunned down the harbor from the plane.

Oh, I also just found out that this Saturday in acting class, I'll be playing a male prostitute... Leather pants, here I come!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm
@TheeStranger:

...Indeed.

@Bio:

I especially loved the return of Dolph. I need me some more of him. And yes, I'm glad Sly chose to make a sequel to this over Rambo V. Can't wait! Though, Sly, Arnie and Brucie Boy better actually kick eachother's a** in the sequel, dammit...

Those leather pants better have assless chaps...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Hey, HEY! scream *hasn't seen it* Anyway, how much was Arnie and Bruce in it?

@ Chase: ... elusive.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm
Thee Stranger
Hey, HEY! scream *hasn't seen it* Anyway, how much was Arnie and Bruce in it?

@ Chase: ... elusive.
Very little. But they were both in the same scene, so it was still very epic. And their conversation was strangely true to real life. o.O

@Chase: YOU'RE the assless chap.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces